• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
I know its really late for shouts...
And I never do them...

But heres a few.

Karn & Knorr - Much <3, thanks for making it very hospitable, and so enjoyable. And Knorr Ill get you your money back the next time I seeeeees you.

Everyone else - Chaingrabbing is gay.

Wayyyyy gay.

Too true. Too true.

Where is this Pound tourney Plank mentioned? I can't find it on Atlantic North/South threads. A link would be helpful.

Definately going to be working on my Sheik and Zelda for the next one. Maybe even a new character >.>

2_Percent

Smash Ace
here goes my mega post
C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRR

Ali - good stuff at the tourney, i'm glad you learned new things. you're getting too good now, i can't even play bowser against you anymore haha. i like how everyone is thrown off by your "jihading", i just play you too much i guess. HAWWWWWKKK!

Twig - i like how you go random in tournies haha. shows how good you really are being able to play any character. i hope you get that wobbles down, just don't use it on me anymore. i dunno why you seem to do it perfectly against me haha. you play Gorath, me too.

Jolly - you have a cool car. our friendlies were fun, we had soo many of them. you know you like my mindgame of yelling like i'm gonna do a knee, but i just land and grab haha. your ganon is good. i agree chaingrabbing is gay, sucks we play characters that can be chaingrabbed by sheik. lame. cookout girls are hot.

Knorr - my fellow team titan. we didn't last long in the tourney huh? but it's ok, we knew it'd happen. first match people were already trying to gay us, didn't think they'd be so afraid of DK/Bowser. we won a match though! we should have said if we won 1 match, we won the whole set haha. the pancakes were too good

Karn - thanks for the housing and food. this tourney was the one i had the most fun at. we still havent played since like munkaid4...we need to again. even though i won't be play jiggz, it's all bowser from now on.

LOZR - our bowser ditto was fun, i think it's the most fun ditto match. i'll admit, your fox is too much for my bowser, too fast. i've learned some new things though, i'll be ready for you next time.

Chocolate THUNDAAAAAA - always fun play you since you play low tier also. that luigi of yours is getting better each time i play it, keep it up man.

David - good peach like always, it's fun playing with you cuz of our commentary in the matches hah. you misunderstood how matches are tied, i was wondering why you weren't attacking me sooner on green greens when time was running out. i want a rematch for jungle japes haha

59js - i still haven't played you in singles, but i watched your matches and your ganon is sick. i'm scared to play it. was fun playing with you in a couple friendly double matches. you throwing the dodgeball to the next yard was funny as hell.

Neo - thanks for the support in one of my matches, you coo. the pancakes were really good, that heart shaped one you made for ali was awesome haha.

PAC! - we have finally played a match. and it was only 1 match. hopefully we'll get to play more next time, i'll make it a point that i play you some more. are you sticking with swift flamingo or switching to sky pidgeon?

g-reg - i didn't get to play you, but by the looks of our matches, i would have gotten jv 5 stocked haha. but still i wish i got to have played you in some friendlies. you play swift flamingo.

plank - you chaingrabbed me in draft crews. come onnnnnnnnn haha. it's alright though, too bad we didn't any friendlies in. sheik.

toshiba - you're getting better, keep up with that luigi. just remember some of the things i told you about.

malk - i wish you were there man, i missed ya. good talking to you on the phone though, knorr forced the phone away from me haha

to everybody else - sorry i missed ya but good games to anybody else i played in friendlies. it was fun beating your higher tier characters with bowser. haha jk, but no seriously...it makes my day. and i can't wait for the next one.

CRACKKKK SHOOOOOOOTTT

pound 2?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Knorr - my fellow team titan. we didn't last long in the tourney huh? but it's ok, we knew it'd happen. first match people were already trying to gay us, didn't think they'd be so afraid of DK/Bowser. we won a match though! we should have said if we won 1 match, we won the whole set haha. the pancakes were too good
You played me and Frozen first round. Jigglypuff is one of my normal team characters; I didn't choose her to counterpick you, please don't try to talk us down just because it wasn't fair. If it makes you feel better we lost to a better Sheik/Jiggs team right after we played you, from our state/and/or/crew.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
You played me and Frozen first round. Jigglypuff is one of my normal team characters; I didn't choose her to counterpick you, please don't try to talk us down just because it wasn't fair. If it makes you feel better we lost to a better Sheik/Jiggs team right after we played you, from our state/and/or/crew.
stop taking everything so seriously.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
it's ok man, since it was you and frozen i figured it'd be a falcon/non-jigg team because i didn't see you play her at all the night before and that morning. then we play teams and i see the two worst characters for me and knorr to face.

we were just having fun anyway, bringin da flavaaaaa

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Explaining myself is not taking everything seriously. I think if you played me Saturday you'd realize I wasn't taking a whole lot seriously. All I did was joke the entire trip, hell I was joking during the set while we played Team Titans. I just don't like when I'm involved in a discussion and people don't understand the situation.

2_Percent - Yeah I used her throughout teams except like one match, but generally I was just ****ing around with using Samus throughout the weekend.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
Explaining myself is not taking everything seriously. I think if you played me Saturday you'd realize I wasn't taking a whole lot seriously. All I did was joke the entire trip, hell I was joking during the set while we played Team Titans. I just don't like when I'm involved in a discussion and people don't understand the situation.

2_Percent - Yeah I used her throughout teams except like one match, but generally I was just ****ing around with using Samus throughout the weekend.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Jolly you're annoying.

Yeah I do main Falcon, but more often than not I play sheik in teams.....cause, well...i'm gay, and that's just how I roll.

But don't complain about us gaying you, when you lost the first one you could have just changed characters yourselves.

It's all good, I had fun, but I was trying to win....I wasn't going to say "Oh ****, Bowser and DK, I should be fair and change who I was going to play"

Anyway, this is a long post, and I love you guys.

So <3

Btw, i'm not really gay....only when I play sheik.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
return now to melee for kicks.

when brawl comes out, come back for good. that's what i'm going to do.

melee's time is almost over. sad news, but i don't care. because i'm serious.

i haven't laughed in ages.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Jollz twigz and dolf we are going to pound, the CoK guys are going so now we must go to reminisce of old times.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yay it's good to hear you guys are interested in pound. You should post in the thread everyone whos coming and stuff, and u can PM ppl on the first page who are offering housing. =)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dollar is right, though.

`Tis the reason I have the number of games I have.;)

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
Jolly you're annoying.

Yeah I do main Falcon, but more often than not I play sheik in teams.....cause, well...i'm gay, and that's just how I roll.

But don't complain about us gaying you, when you lost the first one you could have just changed characters yourselves.

It's all good, I had fun, but I was trying to win....I wasn't going to say "Oh ****, Bowser and DK, I should be fair and change who I was going to play"

Anyway, this is a long post, and I love you guys.

So <3

Btw, i'm not really gay....only when I play sheik.
"You...youre a jerk, why would you even do that. You know what, you...youre a jerk."
Trying to make me feel dumb for posts that I didnt even make.

You ever think that sinse no one asked you to explain...nobody really cares?

Just wondering...

lol<3

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hm this thread seems to have a trend...

ur all gay

i hate u all

go **** urselves

u all suck at smash

and ur all not cool/chill at all

but its ok cuz im gonna end my post with

<3 u all

Knorr

Smash Ace
time to game was fun, i guess we will try to make it... post another link lenca these foo's be walen

Top Bottom