• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm thinking not much anime for me... I have college classes to worry about now. Gonna stick with SAO and kokoro connect thats it. Quite happy all the anime i was watching ended.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
He has some below that, he just didn't finish those. Well, I'm also fairly sure that I won't complete something that I'd score lower than a 6 neither ;) (for now I've been able to avoid starting those in the first place most of the time :D)

UnicornSlaya

Smash Rookie
You appreciate some of the better anime, like Natsume, Tsuritama, Chihayafuru...

on the other hand, ****ty anime like Higurashi, Kanon, TTGL (to some degree), Clannad and the like find their way up there.

then again, your lowest rating is 6/10 looool
Well, I tend to overrate everything, and as long as it's not bad, then I'll like it. I know some of the anime I watch have problems, but that doesn't stop me from liking it XD

and my lowest score is 2, which belongs to the 2nd season of Rosario + Vampire. I couldn't stand the first 10 minutes... which made me question why I watched Rosario in the first place...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Don't look at my list then, Xonar lol. Most of my high ratings are generous or based on stuff I enjoyed rather than what it deserved.
I'm pretty sure I'd rate a lot of stuff lower now after series settle down.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
and the number is... 25 (26 if you count occasional new Gintama episodes)!
There's only 32 new shows this season (including Gintama for this count), going by RandomCuriosity's list, so that means there's only 6 shows you're not picking up... <_< Might as well list the shows that you aren't picking up, then... (Also, I doubt you'll be able to keep up with all of them by the middle of the season, unless maybe you give up on progressing on video games or something...)
You appreciate some of the better anime, like Natsume, Tsuritama, Chihayafuru...

on the other hand, ****ty anime like Higurashi, Kanon, TTGL (to some degree), Clannad and the like find their way up there.

then again, your lowest rating is 6/10 looool
Normally, I can stand your elitism regarding your opinions on anime, but this post struck a nerve of some kind...
and my lowest score is 2, which belongs to the 2nd season of Rosario + Vampire. I couldn't stand the first 10 minutes... which made me question why I watched Rosario in the first place...
I watched R+V S1 and S2 in my vampire-watching-mood phase a while back. I decided to watch that and Fortune Arterial within a couple of days' time, and the main thing that kept me going on R+V is me telling myself at the beginning that I will watch 2 episodes of that for every 1 episode of FA, since I ended up really liking the latter.
Personally, I liked S2 more, since it's more varied and not monster-of-the-week format, among other things, but looking at what I rated the two seasons, I probably rated them a little too high... XD

UnicornSlaya

Smash Rookie
There's only 32 new shows this season (including Gintama for this count), going by RandomCuriosity's list, so that means there's only 6 shows you're not picking up... <_< Might as well list the shows that you aren't picking up, then... (Also, I doubt you'll be able to keep up with all of them by the middle of the season, unless maybe you give up on progressing on video games or something...)
Normally, I can stand your elitism regarding your opinions on anime, but this post struck a nerve of some kind...
I watched R+V S1 and S2 in my vampire-watching-mood phase a while back. I decided to watch that and Fortune Arterial within a couple of days' time, and the main thing that kept me going on R+V is me telling myself at the beginning that I will watch 2 episodes of that for every 1 episode of FA, since I ended up really liking the latter.
Personally, I liked S2 more, since it's more varied and not monster-of-the-week format, among other things, but looking at what I rated the two seasons, I probably rated them a little too high... XD
Well, back when I started watching anime, I enjoyed R+V, but the second season for some reason was super cheesy for me, especially how they became sophomores. And that was when I was watching stuff like Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun, Karin, and stuff like that. It's been 3 years, so I guess I got over that...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well, back when I started watching anime, I enjoyed R+V, but the second season for some reason was super cheesy for me, especially how they became sophomores. And that was when I was watching stuff like Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun, Karin, and stuff like that. It's been 3 years, so I guess I got over that...
I had that same avatar at one point xD

What a good avatar.

I haven't even seen whats going on in the new season, but usually I barely have time anyway :<

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Lain is really good for what it is. I might have to consider documentaries about dissociative identity disorder and social documentaries about human interaction masterpieces as well if I call Lain a masterpiece. Like, it is a really good show, but all of its best points are derived from its scientific interpretations rather than its plot/character development ya know?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
[FONT=&quot]☯ Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun first episode was great... and another series to add on my Fall watching list. @_@ [FONT=&quot]★[/FONT][/FONT]

CrimsonLion

Smash Apprentice
The 6 shows that I'm not planning on picking up this season are the following:
Hiiro no Kakera S2(Never watched the first season since it didn't really catch my interest)
Aikatsu!(Based on an arcade card game apparently, sounds meh)
Girls und Panzer(Looks silly)
Initial D Fifth Stage(It's a continuation to a series I have seen only one episode of)
Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb (continuation to a series I know pretty much nothing about aside from Shaft being involved)
Kyousogiga(It's an ONA, waiting on all the episodes to come out before watching any of it).

Also you know I don't play much video games as it is.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Don't look at my list then, Xonar lol. Most of my high ratings are generous or based on stuff I enjoyed rather than what it deserved.
I'm just as bad... well, even worse. I don't even try to keep any form of objectiveness in my list... Every last rating is exclusively based on how much I enjoyed the series, nothing else :D
I do switch them around somewhat though. If I happen to spot something in my list where I notice that I enjoyed two series about the same, but they have different scores, I'll correct that right away (:

of the upcoming things I might try little busters right away, since so many people (who appear to like stuff that I enjoy as well) seem excited about it. Nothing else seems so interesting that I'd risk watching it without somebody recommending it :D (especially since there is soooo much stuff that people DID recommend in my backlog (: )

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
then again I havent ever watched Eva so have fun with that :D

1st ep of Tonari was amazing. (if you liked it watch kimi no todoke)

Exact same here. Then again, I do take the time to re-rate after they've settled down.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Tonari was pretty awesome. Definitely gonna keep watching it.

Also my friend and I started theorizing what would happen if there was a BRS/Puella Magi crossover.
It works surprisingly well.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Sion come to the socal regional this november

there's at least 3 other weeaboos from this thread to chin-chill with that weekend as well

EDIT: PLZZZZZZZZZ

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Im actually talking to Rei about hopefully visiting sometime already :3.

Kyle, you don't have to be the best to be the people's champion though. And you haven't played Sion man, he's definitely better than me :<.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
sion and tec0 want to come during the winter break

so they're probably not going to that regional

:phone:

Xyzz

Smash Champion
It's kinda the point of the people's champion not being the best, isn't it? If he was, he'd be the regular champion after all :D (also how about both Tec0 and Sion being incredibly great players? ;) )

Aaand kinda unrelated: *yay* I'll get to play Ravenlord on Friday, since he's coming to Munich for the Oktoberfest anyways (:

Top Bottom