• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I just finished up Ayu's route in Kanon. I put it off long enough.
I still haven't done Makoto's or Shiori yet. I'll do Little Busters! first before going back to Kanon. Out of the the three I've finished, I don't know which is my favorite.
They're all pretty good. I still felt sad near the end of Ayu's route, even after watching the anime twice.

Now onto Little Busters!

S l o X

Smash Champion
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: The story is 100% from the manga unlike last series.

One Piece series: How can you not watch this... except the dub? XD

Inuyasha Final Act: Basically the final story of the Inuyasha series since the last was incomplete, this series completes it.

Case Closed/Detective Conan series: This anime use to be hard to find sub, but now the fan base is got stronger again, so it shouldn't be a problem.

That's all I can think of without it being Old, Romance, Naruto, or Bleach. Kiddy Girl-And is my personal anime, but I won't recommend you watching it until the story get's spicy. =P
I watched a lot of One Piece but stopped and forgot my place, any recommendations where to start?

Never watched Inuyasha, will check out the first. Should I watch the dub or sub?

Heard of CC. Will check it out.
(lol I have been reading One Piece for quite the while...check it out every week but I'm very lost in the story)

I'm very much a romance kid but I'm just not in that mood...for now. (:
Genshiken - Because it's hilarious and based off Otakus

Ghost Stories - Because sometimes you just need to laugh at random stuff
Will google these tomorrow as well. Am getting sleepy and going to sleep soon.

Thanks guys.
♥

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
For some reason I feel like busting out every single anime movie that I own and watch it.

It pretty much consists of Pokemon movies, Digimon movies, Dragonball Z/GT, and Yu-Gi-Oh the Movie, lol. I'm probably missing something, but I haven't watched any movie in a ridiculously LONG while.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I finished ef - a tale of memories.
Nearly cried at the end. Tears welled and went back in like always for me.

Downloading ef - a tale of melodies right now.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d84StEaRFeQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d84StEaRFeQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

:3

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I love Lucky Star MADs.
And nice Noe sig, Steel =D I had sigs turned off so I didn't notice until now.

Since I don't have school or homework, I guess I'll just do some LB and watch Melodies.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I need help getting japanese font on my windows (not the same windows i used to play clannad/kanon on).

At first it told me i can't install them without the cd, so i torrented it and mounted it and successfully downloaded it. But it still comes up in gibberish when I open up little busters. help i_i

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
after you install east asian languages.

change your unicode to japanese and restart.

it should run little busters with no problems

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I recommend people to watch ef - a tale of memories.
I liked it more than True Tears, but I doubt everyone would think the same.

Memories is just so artistic.
But yeah, True Tears was addicting.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Sankaku Complex is just trying to poke fun at E8 (like always). It's really only 7 episodes.
150/8=18.75
150/7=21.43
150/6=25.00

Since a typical episode is 24 minutes long (usually 25 mins for DVD releases with deleted scenes, but that's not the point) with the OP and ED taking 2.5-3 minutes (Haruhi episodes for far only takes away 2.5, since both OPs are 1.5 min and both EDs are 1 min long), that'll leave us with 21-21.5 minutes per episode.

G U R U

Smash Lord
PC you are forgetting that they are all the same episode (for the most part). I'm pretty sure they could cut a few minutes off each episode to squeeze em all in there.

However I think we should stop talking about it. It depresses me and we don't want to give KyoAni any ideas XD

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yo Neverknowsbest, I aint trya diss you or anything, but could you try to disable your sig

it absolutely ***** me everytime you post more than once on a page haha

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I think there are 4 of us on here that uses Safari.
I don't know why Safari has problems with big animated gifs.

Anyway, Little Busters! is hilarious. Probably my favorite from KyoAni, comedy-wise. I'm only on May 16th right now.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Once the others respond I will change.

I think it is safe. If there are any problems tell me again.

I didn't know it was that big an issue =3

I just heard it once but didn't take much notice to it.

O_o I just noticed how many frames I reduced.

The video after I converted it to a gif was 1400+ then I reduced it to 636.

And now with only Koyuki it's only 96. BIG DIFFERENCE =3

Top Bottom