• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
you're gonna confuse people if you call me jungle and thats not my name sillyhead.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I guess someone traslated Little Busters or you understand what they are saying? I'll look for it.

G U R U

Smash Lord
I randomly started watching Saki the other day. ****'s confusing but the yuri is nice.

I also watched the Kissxsis ova's for the lolz. Last one comes out next week apparently.

Snare

Smash Lord
Learn/play some mahjong while watching Saki. The characters are great on it, but knowing how amazing a tsumo after kan is makes it even that much better.

Does anyone have any information on this btw (the phone)?

http://anime.biglobe.ne.jp/title/index?id=2295

I might be heading over to Japan for the summer and would totally buy this if I can.

G U R U

Smash Lord
ahhh dang I'm not pranked anymore :(

it went good with my wonderful pink Hinagiku avatar too ;)

also finally got Clannad after story. I'm gonna start on it tommorow. sleep time now.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Sleep...pfft. I stayed up until 3:30 AM yesterday to submit a lyric to a song that wasn't even released, yet (wanted to make sure I was the very first to sumbit it :laugh:). And the worse thing is, it didn't get put on the site until recently (like within the hour).
Anyway, I submitted the romaji and kanji lyrics for the first of Koizumi's new character song last night to AnimeLyrics.net. I'm going to pat myself on the back and say that I work pretty darn fast (since the album doesn't technically come out until the 18th). XD
It pissed me off that the Kyon Character CD got delayed a second time, until Dec 9th, as well as the Tsuruya & Taniguchi CDs being delayed until Dec 9th.

Anyway, Uber_Mage...you can always buy an premium membership and prank yourself if you don't want to ask someone else to do it... :p

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Why?

Why would you lie?

THAT'S A LIE!!
Omg at the Rena avy <333333

I... dunno what I wanna watch anymore :laugh: =(.

Anime slumps lawl.

Why the hell am I up >_>

Minato - If you mean this one, since I've been switching them around for fun......

My current one is of Chrono from Magical Lyrical Nanoha

Vts

Smash Champion
Omg at the Rena avy <333333

I... dunno what I wanna watch anymore :laugh: =(.

Anime slumps lawl.

Why the hell am I up >_>

Minato - If you mean this one, since I've been switching them around for fun......

My current one is of Chrono from Magical Lyrical Nanoha

higurashi theme for a few weeks sound good?

dibs on Rena ;)

i'll post some sigs i got for people to use. give me a min to host them and post them.

Edit-

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Thats sooo long LOL I'm reaaaaal picky about **** like this don't ask me why :laugh:

Btw those are some amazing sigs. Did you make it yourself? I really like the Keicchi one I sorta was torn between the one I have up and that one.

Vts

Smash Champion
Thats sooo long LOL I'm reaaaaal picky about **** like this don't ask me why :laugh:

Btw those are some amazing sigs. Did you make it yourself? I really like the Keicchi one I sorta was torn between the one I have up and that one.
nah i just know some people who know some people who know how to make sigs and i also get a lot of sigs from other websites that people just make to give out so no lie i have about 30 sigs in my pictures that depends on my mood if i want to use them lol.

well u should make your title I Always Die lol.

i'll watch xxxholic with you if u want to right now its 4 am here but we can get on aim/vent and watch together and enjoy the fakest watching anime together possible lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
nah i just know some people who know some people who know how to make sigs and i also get a lot of sigs from other websites that people just make to give out so no lie i have about 30 sigs in my pictures that depends on my mood if i want to use them lol.

well u should make your title I Always Die lol.

i'll watch xxxholic with you if u want to right now its 4 am here but we can get on aim/vent and watch together and enjoy the fakest watching anime together possible lol.
I am soooo down with that :laugh:.

Dude, IM me =). My SN is Teczero8 ^_^

Vts

Smash Champion
Nope :(........ your AIM doesn't work?

Where do I get xfire? Can I just type in google I guess?
yeah Xfire.com and dl on front page takes like 10s to do.

my xfire account is iceydevil.

but i'm quicker about finding people so if u post urs i'll find u in like 3s lol

but once its like real day time i'll get aim and add you kk

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
K, just gimme a second. I'm about to get it like right now. I'm actually installing the thing :).

My SN I guess I'll try Teczero lawl.

EDIT: >_> Nvm my SN is teczer0.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i watched the first 3 eps of azumanga daioh, i dont think ive ever laughed so hard at an anime before

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Don't make me watch Azumanga again, I'm already behind the anime's that's out right now. ^_^;

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm watching xxxHolic with Vts LOL. Pretty fun and somewhat dark anime though I feel like its an old anime or something. I know Clamp has a unique style of art but they seem to mess up the proportions sometimes.

Whatever I love Clamp anyway :laugh:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
NOOOOOOOOO! I just finished Rin's route. Her route's short. :(
Her route is finished up in Refrain, which is only unlocked after every route is completed.

Snare

Smash Lord

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New scan in Newtype on Angel Beats.
Again, nothing really new.

I still don't like how Na-Ga made her look like Haruhi.
I also wonder what the story's supposed to be like. Serious, funny? No idea. I'm hoping it's all comedy.

I'm also looking forward to Ookami Kakushi which is airing in January, I believe.
I'm surprised how soon they're making it an anime considering the game came out late August.

Top Bottom