• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Wow you reply fast. XD

Grr, I'm only watching two animes that's out in Fall, I need to watch more. )=

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Oh hehehe. No I was just wondering.

It's because I think each thread really does serve its own purpose.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
do you guys read manhwa (korean manga)?

if so, recommend me some.

also some manga.

hi new person. your helped make those gg widgets right?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i read you were demon kirby and remembered that poll.

can you make melty blood widgets?

to related part: we usually talk of whatever and what is currently airing.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
maybe not in aib but there is a decent sized community, mostly since its an import

mbac is pretty huge since mbcaster but made the offline scene smaller than what it used to be

same can be said about tekken. there is a following but not huge either and some people want those widgets

the gg scene is growing back again too. it just "died" because of bb. same like what happened with melee and brawl.

also recommend me manga. lol

any genre

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Wow...I really need to check here more often (but when I do check often, there are no posts :ohwell:)...
I appreciate it for not being a lot like other popular animes *cough*haruhi*cough*.
One of the main reasons that Haruhi is such a success is because the story is different. A lot of people, deep down, do wish that life was more interesting, which is why a lot of people can connect to the story of Haruhi. Those that don't wish so would likely make up the majority of the Haruhi haters. There are always haters of everything. I find it funny that that guy bothered to type up a long article about it just to express his contempt. I like spending my time with things that I like...you wouldn't see me writing an essay about something I dislike, during my leisurely time...
So what if it's a "harem"? It's not the typical harem where the story is centered around the guy trying to decide between the girls. But anyway, I always laugh when I recall a line that a friend of mine said: "The SOS Brigade is Kyon's personal harem; unfortunately for Kyon, his harem also includes Koizumi." :laugh:

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
We're not going to prove you wrong, lol

('Cause we like those stuff, our sexually-minded selves :p) Obviously, I guess, we, follow Haruhi because it appealed to us; at least, the light novels did for me. It was a bit more complete to me and was more "Kyon-ish". The anime felt much more of a gift of fanservice.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/11/03/kadokawa-proven-right-otaku-idiots-after-all/

What was the main purpose of this thread? We can argue, right? AiB knows how to do that well, lol. And of course, I'd rather discuss than make people mad...

lol GS. How is it over there DK? I don't go on there much anymore... It's basically come to how I use myspace; I just check if I have anything and leave, doing a few things every few days or so.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I ended up finishing all of True Tears. I love it. It's definitely one of my favorites.
After watching this, I'm looking forward to Angel Beats! now, especially considering the fact how Yuri looks less like Haruhi in the anime drawings.

Now I'm just finishing up Higurashi and then I'll go on to ef - a tale of memories.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
though i may be the only one i really like the inuyasha series they aired on AS and apparently they've finally worked on the next season, though i have to yet to confirm if its been translated or not.

G U R U

Smash Lord
though i may be the only one i really like the inuyasha series they aired on AS and apparently they've finally worked on the next season, though i have to yet to confirm if its been translated or not.
I'm pretty sure most of us here watched InuYasha back in the day and yes the new series InuYasha Kanketsu-hen has started airing in Japan. It has not been dubbed yet though, only streamed subbed on Shonen Sunday and Hulu.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I ended up finishing all of True Tears. I love it. It's definitely one of my favorites.
After watching this, I'm looking forward to Angel Beats! now, especially considering the fact how Yuri looks less like Haruhi in the anime drawings.

Now I'm just finishing up Higurashi and then I'll go on to ef - a tale of memories.
Ooooh I wanna watch ef - tale of memories too ^______^

I might watch that after Nogizaka w/e after I finish HnG 2 =)

G U R U

Smash Lord
lol you just watched InuYasha in march jungle? :bee:

Also I watched up to Ep20 of Clannad now. Ep18 was really good and sad. I luved the Gym Storage scene in Ep17 too. Hell every episode of Clannad is amazing.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
lol you just watched InuYasha in march jungle? :bee:

Also I watched up to Ep20 of Clannad now. Ep18 was really good and sad. I luved the Gym Storage scene in Ep17 too. Hell every episode of Clannad is amazing.
Ep 18.. good? And you call yourself a kyou and tomoyo fan?

*storms out of room*

BBQTV

Smash Master
yeah inuyasha [read at your own risk]
it turns out naraku is not the big bad the jewels soul is the true big bad

G U R U

Smash Lord
Ep 18.. good? And you call yourself a kyou and tomoyo fan?

*storms out of room*
haha while I was dissapointed, it was sort of obvious nothing would ever come of it. What am I supposed to say? That the episode was horrible cus Nagisa won out in the end lol. Kyou/Tomoyo are more the comic relief then love interest but I still love them ^_^

Just noticed my MAL sig hasn't updated in a while. hmm might have to look into that.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I thought you already stormed out of the room, Steel? I guess you have a good sense of "hearing"? :p

And I forgot episode 18 was that episode. I try not to remember that episode. Why must an episode like this follow the episode with the epic storage room scene?! WHY?!?!
And I never want to think of Tomoyo and Kyou as "comic relief"...Sunohara is comic relief... Once he sees the OVAs, he will see the truth and be enlightened (hopefully)... :)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
it doesn't really matter since, they are alternate endings.

you can watch both after s1. but tomoyo ova is after s1 and kyou ova is after s2.

true tears and ef - a tale of memories are good. i still need to watch ef - a tale of melodies.

Top Bottom