• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Viper teach me to have the patience to change my font and add stars to every single one of my posts.
Sleepy God is slightly more diligent when it comes to this. He uses two different symbols, and each symbol is a different color from each other as well as different from his text. Viper has only stars and the first star is the same color as his font. But Viper is still pretty dedicated, nonetheless...

And hmmm....Tec0 is also Asian...that would explain the Smash skills... j/k :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない
How should I take this message? lol.
I'm wondering that too. I'm not that bad at Smash, but I sure had to earn my current skill. lol
I do pretty well at any other fighting game though.
But still, I do want to get better at Melee.

Anyway... Since I'm done with Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid, I need to finish up some older anime.
I'll probably do Higurashi next. I really want to finish that.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Ya I just watched from Ep3 to Ep13 yesterday. Hina's Birthday arc. Is that what you watched?

I didn't really like her that much during the first season, but the 2nd season is a whole other story ^_^

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm a Hina fan from the very beginning, and proud of it! And you can't forget ep48 of S1, which was really the only major Hina episode in S1 (it's actually filler, but I loved it).

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Speaking of which, a new chapter was uploaded earlier this morning of Hayate no Gotoku.
I want Season 3. Hopefully it'll be out Spring time or so.

I'm hoping for a longer season this time. There are a lot of stories that happen before the current arc.
While I do want to see the current arc animated, I love the humor in a lot of the stories before it.

Edit: I was an A-tan fan from the beginning. I'm proud of that!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm a Hina fan from the very beginning, and proud of it! And you can't forget ep48 of S1, which was really the only major Hina episode in S1 (it's actually filler, but I loved it).
This really.

Hinagiku is my favorite character so much love for her :).

I'm only up to episode like 9. I'll probably watch more tomorrow :)... but yea I have class in like 5 hrs =(

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yeah i saw hayate no gotoku s1 when it first came out and was a hina fan from the start.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Ya that ep was good. It's funny that's its called Hina Love. Obv poking fun at the Love Hina series.

oh man if you're only up to Ep9 you're gonna die from Hina overdose after you see the rest.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
wow

is that EX version?

downloading immediately once i get home
I hope it's at least compatible with the EX version.
I was going to install the patch last night/this morning, but it told me that the patch doesn't create any backups.
I just ended up duplicated the game overnight. I'm going to install it once I get back from school.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i saw it on the original dvds that had spanish english japanese and french

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
ok guys

i would still love to go to japan next summer

but

it's probably out of financial possibilities for most of us - so what if we all met up at an anime convention or something?

Top Bottom