• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I put this on Minato's wall but I have decided its amazing so I'll share with everyone

My wall atm.

I am somewhat annoyed that genderbended Kyon looks... kinda cute.

Kizzu-kun

Smash Journeyman
Minato said:
It's one of the reasons I'm probably gonna rate it as an 8. The characters and stuff are good, and the first arc I liked. The other arcs tried to match the drama even though it didn't feel as serious to me.
Indeed, the first arc was the best.

Can't deal with Kyonko cuteness Teczero.
I used to have a wallpaper with her (him? idklol) and Haruhi a long time ago.
Now thinking about it, I miss so much my old Win XP :|

Xyzz

Smash Champion
So uhm, I was thinking about starting to watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. The movies are a retelling of the series, right? So should I watch those, or the series? (Don't say "both", the list of stuff to watch is still waaay too long ... :D)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Original. Both movies are different towards the end, but it doesn't feel special if you didn't watch the series.
Plus it skips a lot of stuff since it's all condensed.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i feel like the series serves the first part of the series better and the movie serves the second part better

seems like a good idea imo :v

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm pretty sure Sion got either 4th or (tied for) 5th in Singles. I'm not sure how he did in Doubles. Toph got 1st in Doubles (congrats, BTW; you rocked that Grand Finals), but I don't know where Toph placed in Singles, though.

I want to, but I tend to watch more fighting game streams haha.

That and research/homework and all.
Since you don't even know anything about the placing of those two, there goes your excuse of fighting game streams getting in the way of the Haruhi movie anime... <_<

Xyzz

Smash Champion
All that Haruhi talk made me start the series today and so far I'm really enjoying it ... so I'll probably see the movie by the end of the week :D

edit: oh and I didn't even know there was some tournament going on again (you guys are still making me jealous with the amount of tourneys you have) ... will there be youtube uploads?
Oh and good job for getting first in doubles (:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
oh and I didn't even know there was some tournament going on again (you guys are still making me jealous with the amount of tourneys you have) ...
If it makes you feel any better, I live in a Melee-less desert with pretty much only Brawl-only players scattered about. XD

Not really PC.

I was watching Canada Cup for SF and Marvel.

:3c
You can watch both at the same time (I do that). Unless your internet speed can't handle both simultaneously, I guess.

shut up and watch the movie already
^ This, Tec ^

I might be moving to a different place due to the hurricane so guess not.
Tec manage to find another excuse/John... :p j/k
In all seriousness, I hope the hurricane doesn't cause you too much trouble.

The best bespectacled character OF ALL TIME is in it!
For not watching it, you must be ejected...
What, Naru isn't in the Haruhi movie I don't believe you.

:3c
(I didn't even know this post had an image until I quoted it, since it didn't show up for me.)
And watch the movie and you'll see what I mean by what I said.

Top Bottom