• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

§leepy God

Smash Master
Haha, I have one too. A Signature Violation that is.
You to? **** that's a stupid rule only in a few sites. I guess it might be because I had a link to my sig in the past.

Don't tell me that Haruhi is on the same story, that has to be a joke, if Haruhi is 14 episodes after this then those rest of the episodes better be epic sauce for the rest of the series.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
yeah watching this again it doesnt have anywhere near the emotional impact that the tomoyo ova did. whenever i watch that one i still go on the verge of tears, kyou ova is really lack luster

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lmao virtually everyone who posted in this thread has an anime chick as their avatar.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
yeah watching this again it doesnt have anywhere near the emotional impact that the tomoyo ova did. whenever i watch that one i still go on the verge of tears, kyou ova is really lack luster
Yeah, I would agree with pretty much everything you said. The exact thing happens to me. In general, the Tomoyo arc just has a more powerful story.

PS: Nice sig, Steel!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So I just re-read E8, and assuming that the 4th episode of E8 will be the conclusion, then they could have just did it with two episodes. (Technically, just the conclusion episode alone would work, as that was how it was presented in the novel, but I like how they added the intro episode of the very first loop as an episode. [And that first episode would be the fan-service-filled episode.]) The thing that really bothers me is how they have extra loops, making for a slightly inaccurate adaptation. I'm surprised that KyoAni didn't keep true to the 15,498 amount, since they usually keep true to these kinds of things in their adaptations.

Anyway, they better add that poker scene at the end of E8. It was a hilarious closer. (If you've read it and forgot what I'm talking about, then go and check the end if you want a refresher.)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
You know, Mikuru's "classified information" censored speech is a lot less cute when you realize she's had a mental block installed, and thinks she's speaking normally.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I break the anime chick chain with Sunohara.

Edit: Title is changed! It says:
Morning, I eat and go to school?

...right?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
I saw that poster at AX. It's awesome.

I was able to buy a plushie botan by cospa.

i'll post up pics later.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
... Ohhh... I probabily didn't even get the translation right :*(

Sunohara is a player and is just awesome :3 Sucks Sunohara's mostly for comic relief up to the point where I'm watching Clannad... seems like he'll never get any girls.

Edit: OMG OMG OMG BOTAN! Puhii!!!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
... Ohhh... I probabily didn't even get the translation right
To translate it in a way as accurate as I can: "Morning..it's morning! Eat breakfast and go to school!" ~Nayuki's alarm clock
The reason why Sunohara is too good is because he get's the ladies. =P
IN HIS DREAMS! (Like, quite literally... :p)
I saw that poster at AX. It's awesome.
Wish I was there... :(

PS: I heard that you like brunettes, too, eh? ;)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Neck 2
Shoulder 10
Waist 8

This is mine. Just switched around some here and there.

Edit: Meh... Shoulder's good too.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
why is the title in japanese only -_-

either way, i watched 1 and 2 so far, its not bad. not as good as season 1 so far, but thats cause the plot hasnt kicked in yet. interesting base though, im excited to see how they go with it

edit: i just realized this isnt a haruhi thread, despite the only thing in the OP is a link to the ending from season 2. wtf why am i here. you all suck.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

either way, i watched 1 and 2 so far, its not bad. not as good as season 1 so far, but thats cause the plot hasnt kicked in yet. interesting base though, im excited to see how they go with it

edit: i just realized this isnt a haruhi thread, despite the only thing in the OP is a link to the ending from season 2. wtf why am i here. you all suck.
This is actually a thread for a lot of things. And yes, we are discussing Haruhi in this thread.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

i change the thread title a lot

it used to be a k-on only thread

then we talked about other stuff so i made it the kyoani and key thread

then haruhi aired so i changed the title to something like that and made the OP the haruhi ED.

then since then ive just been changing to the title to something random every week since all the regulars who visit here know what it is anyway XD

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I choose 20 posts per page, since that would organize 100 posts per five pages, making it really easy to calculate what page I need to go to in order to find a specific post number.

So with that, this page is still not even at 100 pages for me, yet. And not even to 50 pages for SyOn.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Forum default is 15, ^_^

I'm so late D:. Just finished DL'ing the CLANNAD visual novel.

I'm looking at the 300 hour guide; sooooo having fun with this, lol.
Can you give me the link for it too? I would like toplay the visual novel as well :3

Top Bottom