• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i did the following routes:

misae (mostly cus i had to in order to get extra scenes in tomoyo route, but it was interesting none the less)
tomoyo
kyou (fujibayashi)
yukine

i didn't really have an interest in any of the others, though i may go back and do sunoharas and maybe kotomis some day

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i saw a rin figurine but definitely had no money to buy it. it was $80. i wish i was able to buy it. lol

there was also a komari, sasami, yuiko, and kudo.

i bought a mai and it comes with bunny ears.

minato bought a pretty cool coffee mug.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
MBAC is proving to be soooo hard to learn for me >_>.

It makes melee look like... uhh...something slightly harder to play than brawl.

I play Nanya Shiki if anyone cares

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
I play Len and Akiha.
I finally have a converter so i can use a pad. lol
i will eventually get a stick.

a loli and tsundere. yeahyuzz

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
i already miss yui and mio.... :(
So do I. D=

Though in the last episode, Ristu is Yui's another twin sister when she took her hear band down, (or what ever that called), so I call seson two for that and Azusa's Don't Say Lazy outfit is still hasn't been shown. =P

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
So do I. D=

Though in the last episode, Ristu is Yui's another twin sister when she took her hear band down, (or what ever that called), so I call seson two for that and Azusa's Don't Say Lazy outfit is still hasn't been shown. =P
I remember that. I thought it was Yui when she did without her hairband. That is, until I noticed that it wasn't Yui's room, lol. ^_^

Azusa's Don't Say "Lazy" outfit:

If this is possible, *drools*

Stupid Photobucket wouldn't decrease the size...

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Now if they let her in the Don't Say "Lazy" ending that would be awesome :3

Ohh yeah, Ristu is just awesome, she has long bangs, is hyperactive and has a awesoem forehead >.<

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
why does the title of this thread keep changing and make no sense. especially coming from a mod... this is clearly lockworthy lol.
this is the worst thread on smashboards

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
why does the title of this thread keep changing and make no sense. especially coming from a mod... this is clearly lockworthy lol.
this is the worst thread on smashboards
because the regulars all know this is a general anime/manga etc thread, like karthik said. from what they tell me they like the random thread titles (because they all have references in them) and it keeps it from getting boring.

stop coming in here and giving your opinion if you aren't going to actually talk with us >_>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol i trolling this thread

but cause i do doesnt mean i dont like anime. iv seen an ok amount - not too many though.

just finished death note - it was pretty amazing. anyone care to discuss?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i like the manga more than the anime but both are good.
have you seen the live-action? if not, don't.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
What? The second live action movie was great, if only because it ended it in a more satisfactory manner.
SPOILERS
Still made Light die like a *female dog*, L won, and no Near/Mello.
SPOILERS

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yeah, the second Death Note movie had such an awesome ending! And the spinoff L movie was surprisingly good. I wasn't expecting much from it, and only say it because it's Death Note-related, but it turned out to be much better than my expectations.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Whenever games enter this topic, it's always Melty Blood. XD
Anyways, I use the same characters as c0rNb33f because... yeah. Tsundere and Loli. :laugh:

Vts

Smash Champion
Whenever games enter this topic, it's always Melty Blood. XD
Anyways, I use the same characters as c0rNb33f because... yeah. Tsundere and Loli. :laugh:
new game thats better now is blaz blue its freak'n sweet as hell.

v-13 is my main
top tier ftw lol

need to get an arcade stick so i can play it smoother it sucks on d-pad to me ><

so who wants to cosplay at genesis :psycho: (i would but my Justin Law from SE isn't coming in for like 2 weeks)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BNRbuVzbazE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BNRbuVzbazE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
that was pretty good.

since we're sorta talking type-moon, has anyone seen canaan? i liked it.

i'm speaking about the first episode btw.

Top Bottom