• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
There's actually no release date because they decided not to give out that info yet...

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
in my anime list i rated clannad AS a 9 and not a 10 simply because there was a severe lack of tomoyo, kyou too

Minato

穏やかじゃない
in my anime list i rated clannad AS a 9 and not a 10 simply because there was a severe lack of tomoyo, kyou too
Yeah, I didn't like that either. Tomoyo's role in AS wasn't much at all...
I did, however, rate it a 10 despite it lacking Kyou and Tomoyo.

At least we got our OVAs...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
They didn't really say, lol. I'll say that the After Story Special showed Kyou's epicness, well to me at least. =P

I wonder if there's any news that Tomoyo After will be an anime. O_o

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
****, I type too fast without checking for good spelling, now Kyou is going to be pissed. >.<

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i would have posted something if the raws were out

not yet... now we wait.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I would say a bit of both. It's not all sad though. It's also a comedy, strangely enough. And I would say the ending if more satisfying than a show like Air. But I will say no more, to avoid spoiling it for you.

Anyway, I was surprised how much of the Kyou episode I understood when I saw it raw...

Edit: Booo...I can't mark it as "completed" on MyAnimeList, since the date for the US isn't technically "July 1st" yet... :ohwell:

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'm a pretty emo person when it comes to love and romance so yeah....

I remember watching 2 episodes of it and my favorite character is the pig.

It was a pig right? I can't remember... I only watch like a few episodes and I only watched for a few minutes...

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i just finished it. the route was shortened by a lot.
needs more kyou.

weirdly i understood some also. i guess classes do help. lol

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
just finished

that was pretty ****mazing, unfortunately it was kinda rushed so some minor details were left out. i wish it was an hour ep

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I wish I could hear Japanese than to just read it a little bit. I'll wait till subs... though it could be a while... or forever. T_T

Top Bottom