• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
Oh, serously!?! I'm not gona go then. I at least have a shot at the money if Mk isn't banned, but no, screw that >.>
I better see and asterisk by where it says mk banned, that reads(thebokkie is the only MK allowed in the tournament)

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Leaving to SA Friday evening.

Also PR gonna be like top 10 anyway so who cares about being on it anymore? MK banned tourneys means me quitting for sure.

I won't tell ya'll secrets on how to beat Olimar now.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Justin is like my smash girlfriend/wife. The night before the big day, he gets cold feet due to being scared of commitment. But he always ends up coming back lol. As gay as that sounds :p

So if you do make it in time, oness and mario are still stranded in Alice...

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
Psh, I'm not going, I'm not joking. The only PR that should matter to anyone here, is the one on the OP. But since it's MK banned, I don't see why it should be counting towards this one. Just saying.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
im tired of all the bit***** and crying... im over it.

IM NOT JOKING.

if you go, you go. if not, OH WELL. who gives a **** about the pr anyways, ours or theirs. if g&w or pikachu was banned, oh well. i still got other characters i enjoy playing and feel confident enough to do decent with. i dont care if i win money or place high. those are just perks. im going to play bc i enjoy the game, competing competitively, and the people associated with it. ive had my small (and i mean small) share of success in the game, and im content with it.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
justin, what are you gonna be up to friday night in SA? if it isnt anything personal (date) we should drink together! no homo

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Derk, you're taking this entirely too seriously. But it's all a matter of not letting wimps get their way just because they're wimpy.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
I like money. I hate the game. I love you guys.

justin, what are you gonna be up to friday night in SA? if it isnt anything personal (date) we should drink together! no homo
Well I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be getting drunk some place, but have a lady friend to hang out with later that night after midnight though. I have your number I believe, just pm it to me in case it's not right.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
It really shouldn't affect Mario as bad is it does me, since I actually put a lot of effort with practice/studying videos to try to get better without having a Wii. It sucks I can't play 100% at this next tourney and will be handicapped against people that come out of city for free money. I'll try my best though for you guys.

Shamrock7r

Smash Cadet
Also, is there a way we might possibly be able to rig the bracket for me to play last? I want to go but I'll be rushing back from the beach

Shamrock7r

Smash Cadet
I am going to try. We'll see. Heading to the beach at 12, don't know when I will make it back into town.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yeah, I can just make sure whoever you play is the last match or whenever you get there, as long as it isn't like super late, lol. I'll make sure you get added to the bracket if you aren't there before 4

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm laying tentative claim to May 5th for a tourney at my apartment. OoS and OoC committed to coming already.

Top Bottom