• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
ill see what i can make happen soon. everyone just needs to tell me when they are free cause everyone is always doing their own thing. im actually kinda glad mk is back honestly.

justin ask mario if hes gonna come back now lol

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
ill see what i can get planned for friday or something.

frank, whats your silly schedule look like for that day?

oh... and im practically top of D tier now lmao.... im right behind vorgy.

-suck it zano :p :troll:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Well I'll be on campus at 6. Could someone pick me up at the music building and give me a ride back afterward?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Only thing that sucks is power rangers samurai

:phone:
That just confirms my belief that the zordon era was always the best/strongest. Titanus ultrazord could one shot anything.

Well I'll be on campus at 6. Could someone pick me up at the music building and give me a ride back afterward?
Yea that's workable.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
alot of "die hard" power rangers fans dont even like the original era that much haha :/

idk if I told you about this site before

http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/forum.php
i hate you suspect. ive spent the last 2.5 hours reading up threads on that site lol. and now im watching different episodes of pr on netflix....

oh and i still think the original pr's (including adam, aisha, rocky) the strongest/best. they were the complete cast that was trained in martial arts or had some kind of real acrobatic ability. they would wreck any team. season one may have been a ton of stock footage, but they made it work so good. the fight music really did it for me as a kid too. i still get excited when i hear it. i think i even told you i have a couple of songs hacked on my brawl before lol....

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Super samurai is gonna be super ****ty, I like the idea of trying to reboot but they're doing it wrong!

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Ok so, I went to a lock in that casual gamer had today, and they had a small brawl tourney during it, and I won using random, lol. I didn't get cash for prize tho, but I do get to go to the next lock in they have for freeeeee.

You guys should come to the next one! It was really fun, they had all the machines turned onto free play and all kinds of game set ups and people playing pokemon, yu-gi-oh and magic.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I don't think I'll be very busy. I'll have to get back to you on that. It was a lot of fun though. Hadn't played y'all since GATOcon x)

Top Bottom