• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
We'd have a perfectly fine RGV thread if y'all didn't have to be lame.

Reizilla

Apparently Derk's having a private party at his place tonight.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
What he said. I'm trying to see what's a good day to hold another corpus tourney, but I'm not sure yet. I want a day when SA is free to come, but I'm not sure how many will come since most of them don't usually have the money to travel out of city usually.

If we could get a day for houston to come again too, that'd be great. I need to find ways to advertise around the city too, but getting around is hard for me.

Reizilla

Oh. I think I might finally have a free weekend this weekend. Let's do something.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'd love for all of us to practice as a region, I'm especially motivated after this weekend at hobo so I'm down for that if I can convince shamrock to take us to wherever it'd be held.

Reizilla

Let's make it happen! I miss you guys! We can probably do it at my place if Derk's busy.

Top Bottom