• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
How the frak did you two gain points? I'll take them all if I ever play again.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
no car ****ing sucks : (

derk on that sandbag status
i really wanted to play, but i just wasnt feeling it during the tourney matches lol. no johns though boshi got me, and oness was being a beast yesterday <3

it wasnt until after the tourney when me and justin played at set of our own that i started feeling hyped up and did alot better.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I asked the guy at casual gamer, and we can get a saturday on one of the first two weekends of march, so pick one and lesgooo

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
I know. I couldn't get serious until I played you for some reason though lol.

But for sure we need to get more setups! Just to speed things up and for more friendlies. (I'm not complaining lol :p )

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yeah, I gave him the ruleset for unity so it can count towards the PR.

Maybe if it doesn't take that long, we could have a MK legal side event after? idk

Reizilla

It doesn't need to be Unity to count toward the PR.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I was told it did have to be, since the rest of Texas is using it.

I honestly don't care either way, but if mk banned gets more attendance and is the standard, it seems most logical.

Reizilla

That's ********. MK-banned tournaments counted for the PR when he was still legal. Xyro's just being a *****.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Than again if people wanna play in a tourney what does it matter if it's MK banned or not? I just don't have time/wii to practice my secondaries, and I would like to play my best against people that come out of city. Not like I'm a threat either way to anybody that might come, but would still like to play my main instead of struggling.

Reizilla

And it's not like Justin won't be the only MK there anyway.

Reizilla

So you plan to exclude Justin? Honestly, I think banning MK is a dumb idea if you're trying to build a tourney scene from scratch. Most randoms don't like all the rules in the first place.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yeah, I suppose the results of that would be obvious >.>

Bleh, someone will be upset either way tho, it's impossible to please everyone. Don't say it like that, I'm not doing it on purpose : /

jsdalkjsdfas

Reizilla

So you're excluding Justin because someone else wants you to...

got it, mayne.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
This is our region though, who is gonna be upset if he is not banned honestly? If people wanna travel down here for a tourney, a character that is only played by me shouldn't be a decisive factor. The players that can beat me will still most likely beat me and win, I just want to at least give them competition. Not get ***** D:

Top Bottom