• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
Haha very funny. I beat Steve's MK and Rickey's Wario and ROB and Albert's D3. I notice how your melee Marth or Peach isn't on the list :troll:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
the 11th ain't good cause he already has 3 other tourneys going on. If you guys want it to happen within like the next month or so, he can hold it on a friday or a sunday if you guys can make it.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Derk said the 4th isn't good for him, but Sunday doesn't seem to be a problem for anyone so far. Should I tell him the 5th?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
>brawl "hunnies" :shudder:

And I'll be watching from the comforts of my home.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
How do you guys feel about the day after gato-con? SA would be able to make the trip to both and it'd be a pretty hype weekend.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I charge $10 a person. My roommates are vicious people.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
We don't know how many people will even show at Casual Gamer for Brawl yet though, would be disappointing for people to travel down for a 10 person tourney with $5 entry and they charge like $4 venue fee.

When is Gato Con?

Top Bottom