• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What you're supposed to do is edit them back in when the moderator leaves.

Leaf, don't make me whoop you again :p

Eat A ****s, Unity! Is getting pushed back until school starts up.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
That can lead to another infraction if the mod catches it.
If you do it enough, I believe they revoke your ability to edit your posts. Never seen it happen, but I've heard about it.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497

If it makes you feel any better, I'm used to being an observer/librarian type rather than an actual participant.
I'm just as uncomfortable being noticed as you are. ^_^

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
There's a way to fix both of those at the same time.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
i am trying to co-host a tournament in march[ish] in corpus. probably pot bonus' and shizzzz. it will have mk legal.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
yeah, that is happening. i am not directly involved this time around but i can tell them to list brawl and we can try to put it all together. idk how attendance will be, but we best tell frank to get on his knees and go to the SA thread XD

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I wanna make it out to gato-con this year, if I have enough spare money saved up by then. Shouldn't cost much I suppose, besides con passes being pricey

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Lmao hopefully things work out.

Zano, the prices shouldnt be bad. It's a "con" but it's not comparable to something like realmscon at all. Gato-con is just a event out together by the gamers and anime club on campus. I remember paying just 10 last time for my badge and that's cause i was a student.

:phone:

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
i think they might have been overconfident that they were better than japan, and probably weren't starving for a win like the japanese might have been, so complacency might have been an issue, but that might be biting off way more than is necessary. during the whole mk debate a point surfaced that japan's results held no weight in the debate because "their MKs weren't as good as ours" which explained why they would lose to olimar/icees/rob/etc.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
In addition, the whole MK bad did effect it. People were too caught up in just trying to ban him, they never actually tried to deal with him. They just weren't prepared. As Japan just showed, MK is defeatable. Sure an MK won, but what about the Oli that bodied Nairo's MK, the ROB that overcame the "unwinnable" matchup vs M2K. To sum it all up. MURICA thinks MK is so godlike and should be banned. Japan thinks MK shouldn't be banned. Japan proved their point. In the end it doesn't matter, US set themselves up to lose, MK is banned, and the game is probably going to die. Anyways, when are we going to play Kville guys?

Top Bottom