• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
So if we can get Brawl added to GATOKon, who has a FULL SET UP that they can bring. If not, then who has what. I can't imagine needing more than 3 setups to do things in a timely manner, assuming no out-of-city players come down.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
I can bring the same setup I had from last time.

javi also has a full setup (a wii and that monster tv you saw me beasting around omni-con)

boshi just has a wii but I think I got an extra tv. and that's not even including what Alice can contribute.

leaf don't be a baby and come down here :p

:phone:

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
im sure we can contribute Oness' TV and his wii, and I have a copy of the game since no one in Kville seams to have one

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
I don't know Derk, a lot of people don't want MK banned now. Mostly the weaboos that want to rub their **** on everything thats from Japan.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
It won't count for the PR if it isn't MK banned I believe, but I'm fine either way, as long as I can ****ing play, lol.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
you know whats funny about everyone changing thier mind about mk being beatable?

we see that japanese olimars and 1 japanese rob and of course japanese mk's can beat U.S mk's. why? bc the japanese proved that they are better than our top mk's and understand the M.U. way better than we do atm.

but you know what else is funny? MK still won the effffing tourney! lol. hes still super gay and the japanese just showcased a whole new level of mk gayness previously unknown to U.S. players. MK still is bannable imo.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
MK won, but it was just because Otori was better that day. They said that was the first time Nintendo beat Otori. They're talking about making a new stage list similar to Japans. Which I would have no problem with.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
Also, I think had Anti would have been in the tournament, it probably would have been a whole different outcome. I personally think Nairo lost because of the crowd cheering for otori/nintendo, for christs sake, he's only 15 it was bound to get to him. And well, there have been blogs about it on AiB. I know it might not be a good source, but the idea is out there for sure, and people don't seem to have a problem with it

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
idk about that. did you look at the expressions on our top players faces when they lost? they know they got outplayed, they looked almost humble lol. japan was just trolling by sending rain and brood. they were just scouting us out it seems lol.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
I was actually inspired by the way Otori played, his MK was just so on point and made so many good reads, it was just amazing to watch compared to how gay/boring most other MK players actually play. That style is the way that I enjoy playing myself just fast, aggressive, and trying to read my opponent.

Also wtf Derk where you at! Lets play. If you guys do host an MK banned tourney I'll still attend, I'll get my **** sucked but w/e it will be fun to hang out. Gotta work on my Olimar anyways ;o

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
GATOcon will not be MK banned. The US proved they don't know what the **** they're talking about.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
In that case, I'm not going random, just deal with my awful MK.
Boshi still needs his salty runback after I put him in losers and out of the tournament >Bv]

Top Bottom