• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
If Arceus hates you, then Arceus really loves me.

Went into Twist Mountain, wanted a 5% chance Cryogonal,

First wild Pokemon: Cryogonal >:]

He uses Aurora Beam and leaves Strong Bad (Deerling) with 6 hp. I use return and leave him with like 1 hp. Two ultra balls don't catch him and he decides to use Acid Armor instead of killing Strong Bad. Catch him with a Dusk Ball. Wahahaha!
I'm watching over you. <3

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
I'm definitely up for it. I've been beating my friends pretty bad lately. They banned me for picking MK ._. because I jv 4stocked. Also Justin, we play on the weekends sometimes, so if you're interested.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If Arceus hates you, then Arceus really loves me.

Went into Twist Mountain, wanted a 5% chance Cryogonal,

First wild Pokemon: Cryogonal >:]

He uses Aurora Beam and leaves Strong Bad (Deerling) with 6 hp. I use return and leave him with like 1 hp. Two ultra balls don't catch him and he decides to use Acid Armor instead of killing Strong Bad. Catch him with a Dusk Ball. Wahahaha!
MMMYESSS I'M SO GOOD
:coolmonke

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I can probably play on Thursday. Just gotta figure out when my "final" is. I would need a ride though.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i dreamt we had a brawl scene

guess it was more like a nightmare
Brawl.... Or smash in general will be revived in this region one day. Like some kind of derpy phoenix rising from the ashes, that just can't stay down.

Longest Christmas ever for me btw. Been to kingsville, corpus, San Antonio and am currently in Austin lol. Hope everyone had a good one.

:phone:

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
It would be cool. But I'm going back home tonight. It would be nice to go to a tourney soon though.

idk why, but I love taking the back road home from Austin. It's a long drive on country back roads. But with good company and tunes, it's pretty relaxing :)

tl,dr: I'm omw home from Austin.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Yeah not even I could save a thread like this.

You guys stop being boring and host a tournament so that I can take a car from houston to take all your money.

Top Bottom