• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Well put. I think we should be able to decide how we want to play the game.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'll let you all as a region decide then. Like I said, it's impossible to cater to everyone, and I'm going to be made out as the bad guy either way, so whatever the majority decides should be used, I'll just take this as it goes.

Reizilla

Are we supposed to vote or something?

Would you rather be a good guy to your homeys or to those dirty Houstonians?

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Trust me if you host the tourney MK legal and if people out of town show interest they will still come if its a $10 tourney and profitable. Doubt anybody will come for a $5 tourney though, but $5 could mean more locals for fun and whatnot.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'm not talking about houston at all, I meant the other coastal bend players.

I don't know how much the tourney entry will cost either, he didn't mention that, or how much of it will go towards the pot.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
I honestly wanted a $5 tourney and advertise to all the locals to get more interest in the game. Than see how numbers look for a regional or something. Still don't know how many people will actually show up for this. Realmscon had 24 entrants I think but that's a con so kind of a given and still a low count for how many people were there. We also made up 8 of those 24, so 16 randoms actually joined.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
alright, if it's what you all really want, I can tell him to make it MK legal.

Realmscon could have had more entrants, but they cut it off at 24.

Reizilla

If the venue wants to take a cut, make sure to tell him to charge it as a venue fee and not take it from the pot. People get all but hurt about that for some reason.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'll advertise this in anyway I can. I'll also ask him about how much the tourney will be and if there's a venue fee or not (don't think there will be since I don't think he does it for any of the other tournies either).

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
.....So Zayno wants to take a poll on whether or not we would like to ban mk, even though I think we are all OK with him being unbanned down here? K.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
pshhhhh i came back and beat justin's mk in a set afterwards :p

i just sandbagged the tourney for upset hype.

oh and what does "hes so pringles" mean frank? im not too familiar with sf/marvel terms...

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Also, what shall we name this tourney? If it turns out well, I assume we could make it a continuing series, so a name would be cool.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
You beat me my first MK game of the day ;_;

No mercy when we play next week!
i still beat it in a set though haha. but all right, ill be ready!

oh... and zano, that video did not explain S***
all it did was mouth off more unfamiliar words lol

Cracks under pressure, Derk.
ah ok thanks.

the reason i ask is bc i won a pokemon tcg tourney last sat, and a guy left that comment lol.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...12742719.85286.223914824309569&type=1&theater

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
it's not supposed to make sense, that's just where it comes from. Although I think it had something to do with magneto having a mustache like the guy on the pringles can in some game.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
ewwwwwww derk played against amador, that dude is literally a ****ing pedo, in every sense of the word. not to mention he thinks he knows everything.

Reizilla

It's supposed to be for people that choke. They crack like Pringles. But the term doesn't really have that meaning any more. It's just something you say for hype, mostly.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
He graduated(or would have) a year before me, so the year that Frank did, and is going out with a high school freshman. I'm pretty sure he's a pedo.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom