• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Q&A Thread

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
*sigh* no computer = no youtube. :(

and its definitely epic, reciting captain falcon's words himself. captain falcons word is law.

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
whats Shining Finger?
This Hand Of Mine Is Glowing With Awesome Power. It's Burning Grip Is Telling Me To Defeat You. Take This. My Love, My Anger, And All My Sorrow. Shining Finger!!!!
Go! Go! Goooooooooooooo!

This Hand Of Mine Is Burning Red. It's Loud Roar Is Telling Me To Grasp Victory.
Erupting! Burning! Finger!

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
This Hand Of Mine Is Glowing With Awesome Power. It's Burning Grip Is Telling Me To Defeat You. Take This. My Love, My Anger, And All My Sorrow. Shining Finger!!!!
Go! Go! Goooooooooooooo!

This Hand Of Mine Is Burning Red. It's Loud Roar Is Telling Me To Grasp Victory.
Erupting! Burning! Finger!
that sounds so familiar.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
You should totally watch it when you get to a computer, I can guarantee you it will be the most epic 90 seconds of your minute. And I agree lol

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
GUNDAMZ. thats why it sounded familiar. but burning finger/erupting burning finger sounds so wrong. Like a proctologist or something. lol.

Player-3

Smash Hero
just played at a tourny with a bunch of casuals... i only played falcon in a few matches of grand finals agaisnt P1... ****en wrecked me with diddy

all the matches were recorded so ill link you gaiz to them when theyre ready

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
I haven't been here in a loooooong time, exams have been hectic and I've been playing SSB with some pals. Picking up brawl, it feels really awkward.
Is there anything I can do to get back into the groove?
My knee connects haphazardly, but generally is there something I should do to become my old self shabby self?
Just pay attention to what you're doing. Try to remember what you used to do and start doing that again?
Just...keep short-hop nair/uair'ing =D
jab a lot.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
I haven't been here in a loooooong time, exams have been hectic and I've been playing SSB with some pals. Picking up brawl, it feels really awkward.
My knee connects haphazardly, but generally is there something I should do to become my old shabby self?
Get back into the groove? Tip: Don't come back here. Everybody on these boards hates Brawl for some strange reason (except me:bee:).

We've actually made some finds that you should look into. They might help with your knee...

Wogrim

Smash Lord
My knee connects haphazardly, but generally is there something I should do to become my old self shabby self?
I thought I'd suck when I finally had an opportunity to play again, being a couple months out of practice, but that didn't turn out to be the case. I think if you keep watching Falcon videos when you're unable to play, you don't lose track of the timing/spacing on moves, which is quite important.

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
Nuh-uh Smash Bro, I love Brawl ^^
Good luck for your tourney =D
Are you going to rep Falcon?

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Good for you. I don't honestly think everybody on these boards hates Brawl but sometimes it seems that way.

Oh, I did. I went all Falcon. I placed 2nd (to an excellent Lucario main) out of 12 but don't get excited... for some reason nobody wanted to enter with metaknight.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Good for you. I don't honestly think everybody on these boards hates Brawl but sometimes it seems that way.

Oh, I did. I went all Falcon. I placed 2nd (to an excellent Lucario main) out of 12 but don't get excited... for some reason nobody wanted to enter with metaknight.
i just got ****ing ***** out the anus at my tourney

didnt win a single match

bracket **** sucks **** man

first match i got Tenki... good games and close... but his sonic is 2 gud

then i got Zombie... great rob.... ***** my ****..

;-; made me sad

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
i just got ****ing ***** out the anus at my tourney

didnt win a single match

bracket **** sucks **** man

first match i got Tenki... good games and close... but his sonic is 2 gud

then i got Zombie... great rob.... ***** my ****..

;-; made me sad
This sounds like one of those cases were you can just blame bad luck...

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Do people get more confused when you pick Falcon or random? I'm going to a tourney this week, and there are like... good people going, so I just want to make it interesting.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i went random in a tourny match where i had no hope..

i ended up getting marth and lost because my tipper fsmash at 110% didnt kill rob from the edge of battlefield then i got gyroed offstage
<_<

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
^Extreme DI??
I die from the tipper at like 80% =(
Edit: That was as Falco, by the way, in case someone is wondering how heavy my character was...

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
That Fair can get pretty sick when you just constantly run it through the platforms on Battlefield. People can't even retreat above you!

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I have a question regarding Luigi. Not as a character, but generally. HOW DO I BEAT LUIGI AS FALCON? The only thing I've come up with is using Utilt to space. A lot. It keeps Luigi JUST out of range so he cant combo you to hell. This only works though if the Luigi isn't using aerials, which any good Luigi will do. I'll ask the same question once we get to Luigi in the Match up thread but until then, I need to ask it here.

Edit: Oh, my bad guys, you already went over Luigi in the Match up thread. Carry on.

Top Bottom