• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr P

Smash Ace
I was having a bad day when i made my inital post and swore a lot but i already apoligised for that. What i am saying is nothing personal to anyone inparticular, im talking about anyone as a being in their attitude towards this game in general.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
this is the official spam thread so...

new sig!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I still think this book is waaay overrated. People talk about it like it's the bible when it's just an interesting book to do with competitve gaming. I can see why the more opinionated players would want to read it but how is it going to help you in matches? You can tell someone what the wrong way to think is but you can't tell them how to think.

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
Y'alright guys? Everyone still keeping it together? Any news or departures or anything?

I'm just about to head into my last year of GCSE and all that and i've had some deaths and shiz in my family so i've had to get a job and work this last year which meant i haven't been able to get onto smashboards for a good few months if not a little less than a year. Everything looks like its on the up now though and i'm totally fine for internet access for a few weeks so i figured i'd drop a line and see how all you guys were. I should be making my epic smash come back at the end of this coming year so I look forward to playing you guys when i get the chance.

Keep it kosher n'all that.

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
Ah i meant this coming school year, my bad should have been more specific. Anyways I've sorta gone of Link a bit and moved on to Fox/Falco and i'm messing around with lower tier characters like ness and kirby (i presume they're still lower/bottom tier?!). ^_^.

craiigg

Smash Lord
aaaah the trusty XC face
msn with jam much? ^_^

on another note to break the mood i need the biggest poo ever

*complete spam post* : D

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Cant wait to play this guys falcon! Wooohooo!!!!:laugh: (And Gannondorf if u can play him aswl as that Chaddd dude!:laugh:)
haha, thanks so much man, didn't know anyone would know me at all =P i've been training sooo hard with hopes of doing well in europe man. I really want the UK to have a big tourney while i'm there before brawl kicks in. And no, i can't play ganon that well, no one on this whole planet can lol. See you doods soon.

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, been looking into it and i prolly can't go D: , oh by the way my mum got a job in edinburgh and after i do my GCSE's i'll definately be moving there permanantly to do something called upper highers(?). Have any idea how long it takes to get to Perth from Edinburgh?, because if all you guys are still active and the trip is under an hour or so i should be able to come over on weekends and things ^_^.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Attention all. We have a new UK crewbased in Liverpool. Name: Wings of corruption

Members:

Aiko (fox)
Wireframe (Falco)
AMCD (Peach)
Bullet Bill (Dr Mario)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
You know Joe, you are allowed to post what you think of the name. Me and Aiko were brainstorming on MSN and I came up with Wings of corruption which Aiko liked a lot.

Mr P

Smash Ace
mafia- "The word "mafia" is taken from the old Sicilian adjective mafiusu, which has its roots in the Arabic mahyas, meaning "aggressive boasting, bragging" or marfud meaning "rejected". Roughly translated, it means "swagger", but can also be translated as "boldness, bravado". In reference to a man, mafius"

"The Mafia has used many other names to describe itself throughout its bloody history, such as The Honoured Society. Mafiosi are known among themselves as Men Of Honour."

Some would say we're http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM1ujosaDTE

J03

Smash Master
XDXDXD

and btw

south have frost, charles, jam, dan and ogre

north have zeppo, euan, ed, davemans, reacher, geek and ryan

if one or two more players piped up from the south itd be interesting but tbh the south aint ot **** on the north atm

Mr P

Smash Ace
XDXDXD

and btw

south have frost, charles, jam, dan and ogre

north have zeppo, euan, ed, davemans, reacher, geek and ryan

if one or two more players piped up from the south itd be interesting but tbh the south aint ot **** on the north atm
For once i agree with jo3, south have... frostbyte, Charles ? basically nowt :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
lol dood, north has me now, all other locations are obsolete.
Such a blasphemic comment shall NOT be accepted!! With that said, North's destruction is now imminent! Repent now with the sacrifice of the Northern smasher of ur choice... or feel South's wrath and ur following demise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

J03

Smash Master
lol with this atlanta falcon on the north side, you dont actually stand a chance

euan: we cant make a habit of agreeing our disagreements are 90 percent of the UK discussions XDXDXD

J03

Smash Master
a fair while ago some brits didnt like britain so they went on a boat ride and founded america

thus, all americans are actually british, thus wes can play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom