• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Ahhhhh STFU takes over the British Thread with cool random ****...I love it boys good stuff...
Toads a gimp, seriously,
Shy guy for Brawl. Dude looks awesome and you know that bad boys a MACHINE under there...

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I skimmed through that book (not gonna read all of it online)...its got some good stuff.

J03

Smash Master
the book is awesomecore, so is cunningkitsune pro guide, i aint the sort of guy who pays much mind to guides but those two stand out and can really help a player who gets alot from guides, now go forth ya nerds and read till you can beat m2k!!!!!!!

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
personally, I read a few articles on Sirlin's site and he is amazing. He really understands the gaming and competitive world and knows what makes a decent game. I'm going to look out for a proper hardback copy when the tourney's done. Should give me something to spend all my prize money on :chuckle:

Mr P

Smash Ace
maybe if you read it you'd win more LOL

You are an idiot.

EJ | P says:
anyone who does that kind of thing is not going to ever be good
Paul | Cpt Z says:
yeah they are ****ing jokes at smash those players
EJ | P says:
i hate fanboys
Paul | Cpt Z says:
I love them
Paul | Cpt Z says:
Its extremely pathetic
EJ | P says:
i cant stand groupie mentality at all
EJ | P says:
like women who would sleep with rock stars just because they are rock stars
EJ | P says:
and people who will suck on a smashers **** because they are good
EJ | P says:
or their reputation
Paul | Cpt Z says:
I hate this idea that someone just got good through talent or something and they are just ridiculous,Im pretty sure some of the UK scrubs think Ive always been some ridiculously good player but I was ****e at one point too
Paul | Cpt Z says:
its when you get into it and you start improving it becomes clearer how great players did the same
EJ | P says:
yeh well what i dont like is that they put those kind of players on pedestals, it's like they're not that serious about the game... to me if you're going to play it and go to tournies you put everything into it
EJ | P says:
i just hate casuals and fanboys like "certain uk players"
EJ | P says:
they dont seem to have anything about them themselves as people they just..... suck **** for aliving, like women whores
Paul | Cpt Z says:
Im not saying its hurtful to my pride or anything like that,I just thinks its really ****ing weak and close minded
Paul | Cpt Z says:
yeah I agree
EJ | P says:
and some of the posts on the boards all of the things ive talked about are soo evident and when i read them i just wish those people would ****ing die

jus saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom