• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
btw london stansted isnt in london nor particularly near it. you'll have to get another bus from london central to stansted which takes a while. stansted is more near cambridge.

J03

Smash Master
thought id bump this thread with sweden being so close. everyone got there kroner coz theres a postal strike tomorrow so youll need to go to a bureau de change for all your swedish things

Davemans

Smash Apprentice
This is Zeppo.

TY Joe for the postal info,a true pipemaster is in the ranks of the british thread.

J03

Smash Master
youll do it now boy!
also charlie, im at a gig till bout 5 or 6 on sunday, so youll have to come about 7 or 8 if thats cool, ill ring you tonight or tomorrow but feel free to ring me first ^^

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
lol sweddeeen

http://www.xleague.tv/XForum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2127&PID=19892#19892

gogo please post guys, i would like to get the british scene televised
Lol! U frigging read my mind bro! I was on this channel just today and found myself saying " it would be so great if we could get smash on there!" they were playing Halo 3 - Beta and Halo 2 tourneys and it was like 1hr and a half shows! We neeeeeeeed to get smash up on there and show the rest of Britain how amazing this game is fa real! :laugh:

Jiraiya_Inc

Smash Apprentice
well what you doing go on there and back the smash crew up if not we wont be heard and stuff hurry we have to make them change there minds the scene is too big to miss :p

golfball

Smash Apprentice
manchester, or 30 mins away.. lol bagels are made
nice work posting guys, i belive doug is about to as well, we have had response, they ssay it will not be ruled out, however at the moment it is still a no.

They have noted a large respone though, now is the perfect time for a few new people to post ! Come on stb : P, new comers every1 make a pos t :p

and as for spam king j03. where r u!

COEY

Smash Lord
J03's putting some ointment on his unmensionables after going down a dark alley with the red falco! lol

Feels mint to be posting again, golfs what you doing posting tho :p shouldnt you be drinking?
Nice idea tho ste although its SDB not STB :)

COEY

Smash Lord
Nah man not online at Joes, but posting... neways yea golfie had a look would come on msn and talk bout it but think it would be rude on Joe to exploit his laptop.

Cool idea tho man oh and smash fest t mine from in 3 weeks for as long as 9 days!!!!! Anybody else who thinks that they might be able to get to up is of course welcome too :)

COEY

Smash Lord
Yep parents away and come back on the 10th same day im leaving for AR2, should be excellent practice for AR2 get us all ready for our rematch with RAF ;) Neways off for now laters.

golfball

Smash Apprentice
manchester, or 30 mins away.. lol bagels are made
Omgsz !

1. Cubone for brawl. He be like young link but cooler

and i was thinkin today, im practicing with fox, and he can easily pull two u-airs out...
so i thought of a new combo.

You up air... but, upside down, so it sends them down :D so you like all flips over n stuffs ! ! ! !
but them as you fall, you spin back round, and upair the normal way, so its like OMMGGSS fox like falls faster than u hit them n stuffs !

SO like you gotta imagine, fox, yeah.. but like, with REALLY heavy shoes ! so he just like falls, like hes been spiked by falco (tho that never happesn fox is too cool) at like 118% (118 118) percent..

So when he up airs them.. but upside down ! They fly towards the stage, but then u fall past em and upair again, so you flip the right way !

I got a diagram

_ _
\ /
\ /
\/

Oki so u gotta imagine your japanese or something, so you look at it right to left.. fox upairs them DOWNWARDS, but its still an UP air, cos hes upside down, so to him , its UP ! ;),
Then at the bottom of the V, he up airs them, UP ! ,,

Infact it could be like a falco shine combo, only, like. Cool.

Last thought : We need IC's infinate wobble. It justifies our shine kills, peach down smash, tippers, and all else not quite as bad as the wobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom