• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kone, I'm checking out tickets for london weekend 17-19th right now. Let you know asap.

EDIT: Staying in England 15-21st is the cheapest I can do. Ryanair gothenburg-london is like £35, and easyjet london-newcastle is £40. Add other costs, and I'm soon up at the £100 I was talking about last night :/

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
DAte??? DATE??? date???

this thing is sposed to happen in march? well i need to buy tickets like ASAP...othawise No COMP and no BONGS!!
Im to handsome NOT to be in England haha!!

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Can't wait to come up soon and for the tourny Ed ^_^

One thing though (Trying to get in touch with you on msn :3 Just incase I need to sign out or disappear for a bit): My half term's 13th-20th so I couldn't stay longer than the monday which would be a college day but I could prolly get it off. If not then I can come earlier ^_~ Not sure if I gave you the wrong week? Seems I'd got my wires crossed but it's still all good -

You said the weekend before's better for Adam? I swear if that's the case I wouldn't have given a week later which seems isn't so good for me so I'm confused o.o I hope I haven't complicated **** again v.v
Talk to me on MSN asap man T_T

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Helios: I doubt Kone will conform the date to what's cheapest for you ¬_¬. But a date would be appreciated as I can book tickets :p.

Kone

Smash Master
Right;

For SCT3 ( thats just the name I give to the english get togethers we have every couple of months =p) the weekend *should* be the 10th (fri) - 13th (mon) weekend.

*Jam, thats fine with you I presume?
*Ciara, if your coming up for the get together is that weekend okay with you? did you download that vdeo I told you too? if you did you'll have seen jam n london dance! im sure im ready for your DDR!
*AntD, get yourself up!
*London, I presume you'll be okay with this?
*Scott, you've no excuses. You missed the last one! and I got to see your scene ***!

- - - - -

Regarding the tournament ill get date but it won't be anytime in the next week.Its looking more likely that ill push this back till the easter holidays ie early April. Simply as the venue im hoping to rent is really nice but has a max of 40 people. Now, to really cover the renting cost ill probs need to get really near that 40 ppl. Hence, leaving it till easter to maximise those able to come.

IE planning on making this a nice, big turnout ^_^

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
Ok people i'll see you all at SCT3 but Ed i need to know if your ok with the arrangements we made before; btw are you sure there's nothing you want me to bring? lol
And reguarding the tournament i think i'll be ok with pretty much any date so April is fine with me.

Kone

Smash Master
SO ;

The time for another SCT is nearing. Thats right guys, we clash again two weeks this friday. I belive most have acknowledged to book or have. Ciarra, still need an idea if your coming =s

Also, having just discused with the south's legend JAM we have set up some crew matches . We will be splitting into North v South crews !! there will be two matches :

1. SCT Crew battle ie **** chars only. Winner takes back a trophy ill buy

2. Main chars crew battle : this is the real pride. south's monopoly note donated by team leader of the south jam is on the line aswell as team captain of the north ed's swedish signed wooden spoon =O

Win both and WIN the double

holy **** imfooked

luv u all fookers

DevMBC

Smash Ace
:=:=:Team South:=:=:

JAM5 (Ice Climbers/Falco)
Sc(ene)ott (Fox)
London (Falco/Mario)
AntD (Marth) / Senphet (Falco) *

Right guys! SCT3 is the tourny of the South - A time for celebratory celebrations as we walk back established smashers with our trophys representing our triumph over the Northern scrubs. Make me proud T____T

lol jk but we're gonna win!! If it ain't South it's done.

*Dependant on attendance

Kone

Smash Master
:=:=:Team North:=:=

Ed (Peach)
Stu (Marth / Falcon / GnW)
Adam (Link)
Addy (Sheik)

Right guys, its time we start some serious training . The South seem to have more experience but we have more spirit, lol. We got to defend our spoonish pride on our northern turf and send these losers packing! muahahaha

ps there a one man team, its all jam were scared of lol

psps if ciara does come up then stevie will rep the north :)

pspsps 4/5 stock each and pokemon stadium ONLY (obviously)

DevMBC

Smash Ace
England Crews Rules -

5 Stock Each
Suicide to compensate for lost stock at the beginning of each match
FinalD, PokeStadium and DL64 on Random. Level always chosen at random.

- Each member of both teams decide on their characters and they're submitted to the other team.
- A player from each team is submitted to go first.
- Once a player is defeated the team who've lost a player get to choose who to send out next.
- Winning team'll be the guys with stock left lol :3
- Sober participants will not have as much fun.

England SCT Crews Rules -

5 Stock Each
Suicide to compensate for lost stock at the beginning of each match
All levels are on (Except maybe the common neutral stages) and random is always picked.

- Each team chooses the opposing team's first guy's character and get to choose the character of each new guy they send out after losing a player.
- Only one use of a character per team allowed. (eg, if you choose mewtwo for a guy then he can't be chosen again for anyone else).
- Whistling kid's a **** :3
- Sober participants will not have as much fun.

Can't wait guys ^_~ Southern pride~

Kone

Smash Master
Fook Southern Pride, North Team for teh win! no way you losers are taken albert my wooden swedish spoon friend ^________________^

Kone

Smash Master
JAM JAM JAM JAM JAM READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING TICKETS!!! got a proposition for you to come to holland with me!!!! muahahaha

Jazzy Geoff

Smash Apprentice
Oh em geee double post you ****, no way you're keeping the spoon with those skillz. South for the win Jam. Also for the dancing crew battles plus the coolness.

I still wanna sleep in your house though Ed, so it's all love hahahha, hooray for alcohol.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Duude T_T I can't afford France, America and Holland... By that I mean I can't blag that much off my parents..

It's just the end of film studies :3 I'll be home in like.. 40 mins -
Talk to you then you ****ed foul temptress.

Kone

Smash Master
Ugh, I was getting wrecked with addy till 6am U_U . Yeah, I realise that Jam :) jsut throwing the idea out there saying that the dates are so close. Basically, was wondering how much your rents were given you to come up here , as we could possible squeeze it to last lol . Cos flight return up here is like 60 quid. I worked out for you to go to holland it would cost you only like 14 quid more!

I just got up and im getting wrecked now lol >_>

**** the South, im going to **** the South up BAD!

Dancing crew battles? wtf lol

8 player mario party 7 aswell ^_^

wuv u all

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
RDT, 1 and 2 july :) in Dijon.
RDT stands for Royal Destination Tournament (a mix between the names of the 2 tourneys that took place in dijon).
though there won't be masterlink anymore at dijon's tourneys ;_;

ac_anon

Smash Ace
pah whats all this north v south stuff, you know the real challenge for you will be mafia v England. There are 6 of us and you can pick your 6 who think they can beat us, come on son's

Englands Done, MAFIA 4 LYFE SON'S

Kone

Smash Master
LOL England wouldn't stoop to fighting the mafia. Maybe one day we will get the england v scotland rematch ;)

The English > Mafia

JD: may try come to that tournament :)

Smashbros

Smash Journeyman
thats right you heard, lets make this interesting !!!! MAFIA ARE CALLING OUT ENGLAND. 6 of Englands finest vs the mafia. C'mon we need some comp, one crew vs one country. All you have is Doug and jam who is 3/4 a doug lol. Not enough to take out the mafia big three... it's over

Kone

Smash Master
LOL that would be tight, but no country v crew bull****. If we go country, then our 8 vs your 8 (mafia + Q + pict) or if we do crews then its Mafia v The English ( aye , our crew name isnt original ie team bob ie the ****ing coolest smashers around)

Got to get this happening next tourney :)

DevMBC

Smash Ace
LOL 3/4 a Doug - Try 2 Chu's, 4 Ken's, 3 and a half Doug's and a dash of Captain Jack.

I can't wait for another true England vs Scotland ^^ With England's new found life we're gonne be improving at a huge rate so you guys'd better watch out - No need to even worry about me, Doug, Ed or any other established English smasher - We won't be wasting our A team on you guys.

Senphet

Smash Rookie
HAI GUYZ. Good to see my account is still open. It's me, the Chinese (btw, Happy Chinese New Year) Falco from ages ago. Anyway, I've been away for smash for too long. I was going to come back and go to Sweden, but I couldn't because of exams. But it looks like I can make Feb 10th, so I'll see you all there.

PS. I will be v. bad now as I haven't played anyone good in a long time, but it should be fun anyway. Look forward to seeing you all :).

Kone

Smash Master
SCT UPDATE
-------------
Right, all the big names lol are signed up:

Scott, arrives friday - monday
Geoff, arrives friday - monday
Adam, arrives friday - monday
Jam, arrives friday - wednesday
Stu, lives here lol
Addy, lives here lol

Just waiting on Senphet, Ciara and AntD to let me know if their coming for sure!

Sen: Come up fri-mon. Believe you've got half term so that should be cool for you. Don't worry bout your play level, tis all about the fun ^_^

Jam: Ill get laura to pick you up from the airport fri, ill probs be ****ed by then!

- - - - - - - - - - -

Doug/Adamexmaximus : Are you guys able to come up on the monday. Doug you can stay the night or two , have some beers at night. Just the weekends going to be packed n there won't be much smash. Alot of drinking n smoking and going places. Mondays smash day. You guys be able to get matches in against the others before they go and me,jam,stu will be around all day mon n tues. N there'll be a proper bed for you doug n not the floor ^^

x x x cant wait x x x

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
it's been a while since i went to a tournie so this will be a good opportunity to let my sheik loose on some "cool" english smashers

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
i don't normely do money maches but sure i will money mach you if you wont.
looking forward to playing you too doug. Kone how much ?

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
hmmm

ok im kinda, sorta, in a small tiny little almost insignificant way still waiting for a date for the actual tourny....i mean....no big deal...jus wanna buy tickets asap...u know....that sort of thing...cant really afford a 900 dollar ticket....but like i said....no big deal....its just money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom