• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Smashie

Smash Apprentice
Hey did BB's mini smashfest thing happen? How was it?
I know people keep aking this, but it's impossibe to find stuff in this thread:
Anything planned? Kone's touney was ace an I can't wait for the next such thing. :)

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Does anyone know of a reliable way i can get in touch with kone, cause i have the name that's listed on his profile in my MSN messenger but i haven't seen him on in a few days and its fairly important that i talk to him very soon =p

Kone if you are reading his get on aim or msn plz :)

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
you have to remeber theres a time difference of about 5 hours or so (i thnik it's 5) he logs in often enough so try e-mailing him instead of trying to chat to him on msn if you don't want to bother with that time difference junk.
Hope i could be of some use ^_^

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Captain Smashie said:
Hey did BB's mini smashfest thing happen? How was it?
I know people keep aking this, but it's impossibe to find stuff in this thread:
Anything planned? Kone's touney was ace an I can't wait for the next such thing. :)
Yeah it happened. It turned out to be two STD's one after the other =D 'Twas kick ***.

There is another tournament planned for August 13th-15th (SCT7) to be held in Rugby.

Message kone for more info ^_^

Gasm

Smash Rookie
'ello

Greetings,
I've decided to take an active role in the Smash community and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from Oxford, England and I'be been playing Smash 'seriously' for about the last three months. I organize tournaments on the local scene and may also come down to London for the big one. I main Marth, Fox and Peach... blah, blah, blah. I may rear my ugly head in this thread from time to time.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Hi there! Welcome to the boards!
When is the london gamecube tourney? My friend told me about it and I'm interested in participating.

Kone

Smash Master
KONES BIG UPDATE (OF SORTS)
----------------------------------

Sorry for not being around recently, been stressed out with life and smashed out. Try tie some knots up here:

Gasm :Nice to see another new player / smash group. Can any of you guys drive?

Inferno Blaze: As above, nice to see another new face

RE TOURNAMENTS:

1. London tournament should be late July, theres a thread in this forum relating to it. Direct questions towards there.

2. Possible tournament in Rugby 3rd week of august I believe. Scott can start sorting it out himself, im not sorting it ¬_¬

RE NEW PEOPLE AND INFO :

need any help u can get me on msn : ceddon@hotmail.com

RE SDB AND SCTS :

Wont be hosting anything for a while guys, sorry :(

RE SWEDEN :

Ill get this sorted asap, we need to get this sorted!

RE ME AND SMASH:

Kinda cant be arsed with it, so dont expect me hostin another tourney for sometime / me posting alot.

: )

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Okay peoples, due to RoS3 coming up and the need for practice I *MIGHT* be having a mini-tourney at my house on either the 16th-18th or 23rd-25th of june.

I want feedback people. Is this a good idea? Would you be interested in turning up?

Given the spontenaety (Spelling?) of the idea there'll be nothing fancy like a venue. Either post here or PM.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Eh my parents wouldn't let me turn up to some random person's house, I'd come if I could, 'm hoping they'll let me come to the London 'cube tourney

grayfox

Smash Champion
lol it's not winding down now really. There been a big boom of tourneys lately. For the past year there was nothing so if anything your joining at the right time.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
It's in Lancaster about 1 minute's walk away from the train station (My house is) and you're all silly. Everyone knows that the moon is on the moon.

23rd-25th is better anyways, gives me more time.

Everyone interested in turning up, PM me or MSN me: clgrules@hotmail.com

Peace out.

Eek A Mouse

Smash Apprentice
I can confirm that you'll be seeing me for the 23-25th slot, and I will be bringing AR since you told me you wanted to see Debug.

(On a side note, you're almost always asleep according to MSN, lazy BloodBowler)

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Go Mouse!! xD Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Don't worry about finding the place, I live about 1-2 minutes walk from the train station and can pick everyone up. I'll do a list of who's confirmed when I get back home later.

About the MSN thing. I sleep at about midnight, get up at about 9:00 am and go to college without changing my status so yeah, I'm ' asleep ' About 15 hours a day. It's only on in case messages are needed to be left.

Eek A Mouse

Smash Apprentice
Bah. Change of plan, I can't come on that weekend any more. Conveniently, a GB Juniors Wheelchair Basketball training session has suddenly been scheduled for the same weekend, and it's the only chance I'll have for a good few millenia for the coach to see me play, since I want to play for GB one day. It's as if someone never wants me to play smash against another **** human ever again.

Eek A Mouse

Smash Apprentice
Behold! For there is another change of plan! Turns out the basketball thing is nothing to do with GB Juniors, it's a random mess about for anyone to go followed by GB vs Germany. Since I wasn't invited, it's no challenge, there's nobody important there to see me play, and I know most of the GB squad personally, I'll not be bothering with it. Thus the weekend is free and I will be wanting to come to your place once more, so it's the original plan we stick to.

Since it's not worth going aaaaalll the way to Shropshire for something kinda pointless, the smash will involve the mouse.

Eek A Mouse

Smash Apprentice
Blaze, another change of plan, since there's a basketball training session on the Sunday I need to be at, I can't come after all. Pain it is, I want to smash with people for once. Ah well, maybe next time.

Kman25

Smash Ace
Well Im new to the British Smash scene, Im from london, but have been playin 'seriously' for the last few months now with my brothers and friends but hopefully ill go to the tourny this july with them, I main Doc and use Peach and Jiggs. Well I thought I would introduce my self, Ill see you around british smashers. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom