• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
Sora : That is awesome to hear! never found any other north east smashers. Well, theres 6 of us in Newcastle that play and are all tournament comptitive. Friendly guys aswell ^_^

Add me on msn man : ceddon@hotmail.com , your more than welcome to pop up and play sumtime!

Cuzraz

Smash Rookie
HI I thought 'd also introduce my self to teh British thread anyone else live in Birmingham? NO ,thought not. Any way when are these up coming tournaments taking place?

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Inferno_blaze said:
thought i'd introduce myself to the british thread, hi! Any of you around the region of woking? (I doubt it but worth a try)
I know Woking. I wouldn't say I live too close, I think it is about 30-40 mins drive to Woking (more than that if there is some huge traffic) from where I live. Heard of Hampton?

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Adam es maximus said:
Wtf is up with the US guy thats posted 5 times and is most likely 4 stockable also whats happened to the mafia?
Dude I do not mind the 5 times thing but 4 stockable? Quit chatting crap.

Wanna find out what happened to the mafia? Ask one of them.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Bronze said:
I know Woking. I wouldn't say I live too close, I think it is about 30-40 mins drive to Woking (more than that if there is some huge traffic) from where I live. Heard of Hampton?
Yes I know hampton :D Anyway if there's anoyone on this forum who knows any tourneys (don't have to be official can be set up by a member here or anything please tell It'dd be great to get owned by some of you :p

grayfox

Smash Champion
I quit earlier in the year and as Craig and Greg hardly play now, along with Sean quitting now, Euan and Allan are left. 2 isn't enough for a crew so it's over.

Captain Smashie

Smash Apprentice
Yuna said:
Ok, so FileFront is still down and YouSendIt is being stupid, so I split the file up into two with WinRar and Megauploaded them.

Download them here:
Part I
Part II

How-to-Guide:
Step #1: Download Part I & Part II.
Step #2: If you don't already have it, download & install WinRar.
Step #3: Open Part I in WinRar and extract the file somewhere.
Step #4: Once you've checked that the file is viewable, you can then delete the WinRar files.
Step #5: Enjoy!
Note: Yes, I am assuming that some of you are stupid, hence the superflous explanation.
blimey, that's a big pair of files you got there.
What is it anyway?

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
That is the United Kingdom Vs the Netherlands crew vid.

I'm thinking of hosting a tournament in Lancaster sometime, probably during a half term or term break in autumn. Anyone's thoughts on this?

Sora21

Smash Rookie
i use mozilla and it didnt start to DL has anyone actually got it to work?

grayfox

Smash Champion
BloodBowler said:
That is the England Vs the Netherlands crew vid.

I'm thinking of hosting a tournament in Lancaster sometime, probably during a half term or term break in autumn. Anyone's thoughts on this?
England? ENGLAND?! WTF son. How i remember it was UK.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Again Ryan, I apologise. I was just watching that Oro vs JD video Smashie was on about. I saw Kone, I think I saw Jam5 and was that you in the background as well?

Inferno Blaze: DC++ is a P2P file sharing program. If you can download it, there is a thread on smashboards in the videography section I believe on how to set it up. If you can do this you'll be able to connect to the smash hub and get videos quickly and easily.

grayfox

Smash Champion
BloodBowler said:
Again Ryan, I apologise. I was just watching that Oro vs JD video Smashie was on about. I saw Kone, I think I saw Jam5 and was that you in the background as well?
It was indeed. I was also part of the shouting during the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom