• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
INFO FOR NORTHERNERS ;

THE DOUG - BLACKPOOL
CAPTAIN SMASHIE - MANCHESTER
BLOODBOWLER/NEIL/REACHER AND CO - LANCASTER ? PRESTON ?
KID NESS - MANCHESTER
EEK A MOUSE - SHEFFIELD
NOTTINGHAM GUY - NOTTINGHAM
ADAMEXMAXIMUS - DURHAM

AND THE NEWCASTLE CREW - KONE/SGT/STU/ADDY/RICH AND LIL CRAIG

If anyone needs msn give me a buzz n ill post them up or just go thru me on msn (easiest option, typin hurts)

ed x

Kone

Smash Master
capt smashie probs will play u but hes new tothe game like ureself

if u ever want to play man just train it upto newcastle for the weekend

everyone'll tell ya its a gud laugh up here n ill get u sum trainin in ^^

Captain Smashie

Smash Apprentice
yeah, BB, good luck with that...

London might be a bit far, but anythin in Newcastle or thereabouts again would be super. Since last time I've given up falco (too technical) n focused on marth until i can get the skill to play as someone harder.

--> simply_smashing9@hotmail.com

oh yeah, just checked out an old Oro vs JD video... its Kone at the end! I never realised that before.

Kid Ness

Smash Rookie
cheers kone i may just do. Probly check out the tourny in august see wat its all about first, what kind of level im at etc, but bein able to play against some proper guys would b sweet.

cheers

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Glad you found your way here Kid Ness!

The numbers of players are really picking up now! I met up with BrTalrog a little while ago, which was good to play a human who understands what l-cancelling is :) I think Spyke(?) lives within a decent distance from us too...so there is the potential for a match there.

Kid Ness

Smash Rookie
im up ne time i can travel as long as public trans can get me there. Ive got me a game with the lancaster guys, so it will b my first arsekicking playin smash with ppl who can play with adv. moves. Should be a laugh!

The_Doug

Smash Ace
SGT Stevie said:
Don't think he included Doug cos he's American. That's why he wasn't involved in England vs Scotland. ^_^
Sitting here with my England shirt on getting ready to support the boys for my 7th time :)

Was born in Luton hospital and grew up in Dunstable. Just spent 14 years living in the states shortly after that, hehe.

Yeah I talked with Jazzy and Kone about being on the team. Couldn't really decide, but in the end figured they would savor sweet victory even more without me; Plus I just started drinking with Comp, Helios, and those girls. Drunk Doug plus smash = trash talk. Ruh roh! But also I've got nothing personal against Scotland really. Braveheart is the only history class I took in school :p besides being forced to memorise US president names for eight straight years.

I heard Bloodbowler is having a smashfest this weekend. Is it true mate? Might be up for it; will see.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
That it is true. So far the lineup is:

Reacher: Falco
Reacher's Mate (Maybe) : Bowser/Samus
DeTaiL: Roy
Kid Ness (To be confirmed): Ness
Myself: Random

Doug: The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

If anyone else in the North-west or nearby is up for it, feel free. Drop me a PM or email me: clgrules@hotmail.com

Kid Ness

Smash Rookie
BB they shifted me 6 til 1 on fri and 6 till 9.30 on saturday.

Its so weak but i spose i kinda knew they wud, its gutting.

Youll have to make sure u let me know tho if u do another one, if u know in advance i can book work off, but i defo wanna come sumtime

hope u have a good one tho

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so FileFront is still down and YouSendIt is being stupid, so I split the file up into two with WinRar and Megauploaded them.

Download them here:
Part I
Part II

How-to-Guide:
Step #1: Download Part I & Part II.
Step #2: If you don't already have it, download & install WinRar.
Step #3: Open Part I in WinRar and extract the file somewhere.
Step #4: Once you've checked that the file is viewable, you can then delete the WinRar files.
Step #5: Enjoy!
Note: Yes, I am assuming that some of you are stupid, hence the superflous explanation.

Kone

Smash Master
master of puppets : no and there never will be. you need to travel to be able to play anyone else. upcoming tournaments are in london, rugby then newcastle in that order!

yuna: too complicated for me and i dont undestand megaupload. will sumone tell me once they downloaded it and share on the hub pweez?!

doug : awesome avatar

north west and BB - good going on the smashfests. SDB having one this weekend too ^^ get trainging guys!

moo

Kone

Smash Master
rugby is about an hour south of rugby

newcastle tourney will be around winter time, most likely in the november half term / first break in winter semester

Kone

Smash Master
tells u im wreked ; )

uhm hour south of sheffield, sheffield being a good rfernce point for admeXmaXimus cos his daddy lives there

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
Kone said:
tells u im wreked ; )

uhm hour south of sheffield, sheffield being a good rfernce point for admeXmaXimus cos his daddy lives there
I'M LOMA ****IT ~ l-o-m-a
ok won't make it to rugby then - now get a job and make a tournament YOU LOVELY B@STARD.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I'll be coming to Manchester and London sometime in the next two months. Maybe we can get together for some transatlantic smashing?

_GAwes

BTW come to smash aid VII Duh!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
you rool kone, and you reply fast as hell haha

I <3 GB (except for your weird condiments and french fries with baked beans for breakfast wtf? Lol)

I'm gonna get with my friend tonight and talk about it, we're going to come cause we found a flight for $199 U.S. from atlanta to manchester. . . that's insane ^_^

InS

Smash Rookie
I live fairly close to Rugby, I can drive me and smash playing mate there. When and where is it? Will there be room for us to spectate as we're not good enough to enter yet?

InS

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I'm going to rugby....but I should think there will be room to spectate if you want to. But you should really just enter anyway however good you are!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Hey Kone i'll talk to you more about this when we get back from this tourney tomorrow, but we booked our flights and we'll be coming to manchester june 29th and coming home july 11. Just to give you a heads up :) It'll be me, my girlfriend, and my friend zach (Indie Like Mario on swf)

thnx

_GAwes

oh and by the way, after taxes and everything, we got our tickets for about 451 US. So you guys may want to check at american airlines if you have any plans to maybe come to smash aid. Peace.

and one last thing, the mod's told me i have to take my sig down. . . rofl

Sora21

Smash Rookie
Hey ho just got well into smash a month or 2 ago b4 tht was jus messing with mates anyway i live near newcastle any tourneys near there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom