• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Double Peach is too good. Silly Kyle and SlayerZ was too strong. x_x
Silly Kyle, would you want to do Peach dittos?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Already seen how pretty SlayerZ and Silly Kyle are in dubs... and experienced such pain from their hips and hearts <3...
...And turnips. However, it is good practice to help me improve in lasting longer in 1v2 situations since I tend to last longer than my partner(s) often. And since both players know my style, it's all the more difficult and challenging, and is fun, compared to seeing MKs and top tiers.

I have a felling those 2 Peachy do like to mess with me when my partner's gone.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You put me in a tricky spot Alphabetmatic- why did you capitalize all letters except the I in your last post?

Such confusion
I do have a question for Seagull who's also up so I could vote for him but then again I don't like Wolf, nor do I like ZSS who NR uses. I like Olimar and Wario though
Hrrrrmmmmm....

If you absolutely insist I guess I'll vote for you but you must promise me one thing
What question do you have for me?

Namesearch works again ;).

:018:

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
If the Marth player is not on point with his play style, he will lose.
I can see that.
I respect that.
But she's still a terrible ****ing character.
^this times a million

Marth ****s up peach if he isn't an idiot. He just uses that giant fly swatter to keep that ***** out.

:phone:

No, no. I main Marth. I second Peach to counterpick any Diddy or DDD that I can't handle Game 1 with my Marth. Sorry I wasn't very clear ;)

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
^ What he said, Peach will never even come close to what Metaknight was/is, ever.
I honestly wish she was, but it is whatever.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
I can relate to it how I actually gave my ex my necklace and I'll probably never get it back, and that meant something to me before her. So oh.
Pit is mid-tier Metaknight, but Pit is still "bad". :(

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
that's pretty ****ed up tofer. how did you let that happen?

also - Peach is mid tier metaknight. she's fast as **** with her moves and just ***** in general.

Peach for top tier!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
My ex took my game case for final fantasy 7

It wasn't the greatest hits edition

:/

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
He just gradually started borrowing money, over the course of 3 months he had it all.
The broke with me for the man he was cheating on me with lol
This is was like 5 months ago.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Peach is mid tier Metaknight.

No, I'm not saying Peach is just as good as Metaknight. You're dumb if you think that. What I'm saying is that Peach is like a very nerfed version of Metaknight that still has options for almost any situation. No, they all don't kill, but she can do SOMETHING. It's not like when some characters are completely locked down, without an option except shield.

Peach can do ****, which makes her a decent character. She isn't terrible. You just have to find your clutch. And Peach can beat Marth with patience. Marth will be forced or inclined to always make the first move since he has the speed to do so, but his moves are still bait-able and beatable. No, Peach doesn't beat Marth MU wise. But it's not impossible.

:peach: :peach: :peach:

Top Bottom