• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Buttholes are probably one of the biggest love-hate relationships I have in life. On one hand...they attract my attention, I love the smell/taste (of a freshly clean one, mind you), I love the way it feels, and a nicely shaved or trimmed up one does wonders for me.

Then on the other hand...when I'm completely drained of drive (and "semen") they aren't nearly as attractive anymore, any little mishap (bad smell, bad taste, etc.) can temporarily traumatize me from doing mouthwork/being as interested in talking to the boy/etc. until they either find a solution to those issues or I meet a new (hotter) prospect, and yeah... diarrhea...always a bane.

I'm in a little summer romance right now. I don't think I can hold these things down for too long, but at least this little bit before leaving back to school was kinda magical.

P.S. Older guys suck. Never doin that again lololololol

P.S.S. Hunky average sized guys (bears who've embraced their size are HOT too) are the best ever.

P.S.S.S. Craziest off-the-cuff experience was this random guy coming up to me at the annex (bear bar) and offering drinks, and trying to get me to go home with him. I didn't but we did fool around and got some 3rd base action in his car. It got sort of awkward when his wife called him @___@

P.S.S.S.S. I have stopped my flirting ways when I met the awesome guy I am dating now. He is great and makes me happy.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Wow this shifted really quickly. and LOL @ the last few posts.

But seriously, what do you do when the girl you really like is with someone else??? :(

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
But seriously, what do you do when the girl you really like is with someone else??? :(
stay her best friend until she leaves that relationship and realizes she loves you, and then dump her over the phone after she places all her trust in you

ok now i'm the bitter one :/

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Oh wow..................

Shes like really cute, like her smile is really cute, it jv-4 stocks the **** outta me. And i smile every time i see her (Like a real smile, not those fake smiles), and I NEVER smile like that at any other girl i currently know.

She apparently broke up with said guy a few weeks back. But I guess they're back together(I personally hate when **** like that happens)

So yesterday I'm working in the Kroger fuel station kiosk, and suddenly outta no where she shows up. So we talked for like a minute or two. So then i give her a hug because creeper status. But about a second before i hug her, i hear her say "Oh my god" like quietly. So Im wondering to myself "wait what?" then I see her walking to her car and then i see this guy over there. I was almost certain that was why she said that. So then I'm like ".............I ****** up bad." I spent the rest of the day mad and sad, and was still that way this morning.

I hate having crushes. Its my worst match-up. I get bodied everytime I approach.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
I took the time to fully read KB's post............. Im dead.

But I wont try to worry about her anymore. but omg she was so cute..............

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
when they confuse the everloving **** out of you, moving on with no resolve is the hardest part

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
When they confuse the everloving **** out of you, move on to one of the other 3 billion women on this planet.

Or wait until they're single, seduce and/or **** them, and THEN leave. Totally rotten move, but it'll show them how ****ty it feels to be on the receiving end of the duck-n-weave game...assuming they're smart enough to get the hint.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
When they confuse the everloving **** out of you, move on to one of the other 3 billion women on this planet.

Or wait until they're single, seduce and/or **** them, and THEN leave. Totally rotten move, but it'll show them how ****ty it feels to be on the receiving end of the duck-n-weave game...assuming they're smart enough to get the hint.
he already is single.i don't really have the opportunity to show him how that feels

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I never suggest that people "camp" women waiting to be that rebound, but it's whatever. *shrugs*

Do what you want. KB is right, there are a lot of women out there. ^_^

:phone:

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I remember when I went and trolled the ness boards with the Mario mains.

Good times. Good times.

Also, who is familiar with Threads of Fate? Cause, I am starting a Lets Play of it and you should totally watch it/subscribe to me on YouTube if you haven't already 8D [/shameless advertising]
:phone:

Top Bottom