• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Denti

Smash Master
That's what I heard.
Seriously, be friendly to them. That also includes NOT curb stomping them into oblivion when you play them in tournaments. You want to encourage them to come back and play. Talk to them, mingle.

You know, make some friends.
I'm one of the few people that do. You can imagine what it's like with a lot of the people in my region XD

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I found out an hour ago my oldest and closest brother died today. I never lost someone close to me before. I'm not feeling so good right and idk if I ever will.
I'm sorry man, if it makes you feel any better I know how you feel. Recently lost my grandmother who I was really close to, and lost my best friend several years back.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
I don't care what Nordal threatens me with, piplup is the most adorable starter EVAR, followed closely by oshawott (sp?). Charmander isn't even in the top five.
Water beats fire. :awesome:

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
You monster! You don't deserve to have chansey in your avatar! You don't even use the pokemon center!
I hardly ever even let my starter to go into red. I use potions by the time they get into yellow.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
iirc you can still use your starter as an hm wh0re even if it is fainted; hopefully you use it for at least that if it's gonna take up space in your party.
lmao.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Man I was only sick like 3 weeks ago and now I'm sick again with the same thing pretty much.

Usually I only get sick like 2 times a year.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
well Nordal everyone is reaching/at the prime of their lives. It's actually not that strange if you rarely get sick. Maybe the sniffles now and then.

I get really sick like maybe once a year. That's only due to a bug going around at that time.

:rosalina:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Praxis <3

I forgot to mention this,

but Praxis and I money matched at Genesis 2.

The result:

Freematic lost

It was actually a $5 MM. I won 2-0 in a closely contested set. I'm clutch as f***

Nordal

Smash Lord
well Nordal everyone is reaching/at the prime of their lives. It's actually not that strange if you rarely get sick. Maybe the sniffles now and then.

I get really sick like maybe once a year. That's only due to a bug going around at that time.

:rosalina:
Not that. He said he has never been sick in his life except for chicken pox.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Spring is always such a miserable season for me. My allergies can get so bad. However it is dependent on my location. In areas with less greenery and non-humid places I can bare it. However since coming to Florida I never had my allergies get so bad where I couldn't sneeze less than 7 times a row... =/

Top Bottom