• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters
Can you all leave, please?
But I want them here.
Illmatic make them all leave ;_;
Doesn't know what he is saying.
Hmm.....lil improvement maybe. But a wise person once told me. if you can't be like for the person you are, then you are not worth being liked at all. Cause I have to be a fake.
I disagree, but however you live your life.
I will not leave.
That's the spirit.
Yeah buddy? you want something?
;)
...............No, I don't. You can go away now.
Reserving yourselves for later?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dammit Xeylode, not helping!

Also, One thing I learned. Not everyone is gonna like you. There is always gonna be someone that won't like you. You can find the cure to cancer and there will be some that won't like you. That's life. You can't please everyone. I usae to try and do things so many told me to please them. But there always a half that did not like me. I tried to please everyone and that does not work.

Also what people want does not and should not matter to me. What matters to me is how I feel. Just like the smash community. I'm not gonna go on about how many hate me here. Yet I don't care. They don't matter or mean a damm thing to me. What does matter is the ones that do like me. I try to be friends with anyone I meet. I don't thinking fighting solves anything. waste of time. but if someone wants to be a tool, they can go jump off a bridge.

Reasons like this is why I respect gay people, and those who are not afraid to just say and do what they won't without being afraid of what society thinks. I'm pretty sure within the next month I'll have another person disliking me. But w/e, I so do me. I am who I am, and if people don't like it, then they can kiss my ***! cause I aint changing for no one.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Dammit Xeylode, not helping!

Also, One thing I learned. Not everyone is gonna like you. There is always gonna be someone that won't like you. You can find the cure to cancer and there will be some that won't like you. That's life. You can't please everyone. I usae to try and do things so many told me to please them. But there always a half that did not like me. I tried to please everyone and that does not work.

Also what people want does not and should not matter to me. What matters to me is how I feel. Just like the smash community. I'm not gonna go on about how many hate me here. Yet I don't care. They don't matter or mean a damm thing to me. What does matter is the ones that do like me. I try to be friends with anyone I meet. I don't thinking fighting solves anything. waste of time. but if someone wants to be a tool, they can go jump off a bridge.

Reasons like this is why I respect gay people, and those who are not afraid to just say and do what they won't without being afraid of what society thinks. I'm pretty sure within the next month I'll have another person disliking me. But w/e, I so do me. I am who I am, and if people don't like it, then they can kiss my ***! cause I aint changing for no one.
Respect man, stay true to yourself.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well there are those offensive personalities that more people tend to dislike. but if they want to be themselves, i won't stop em. they eat their words eventually!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats literally all she has...and to even get it you have to have hsien ko out at some point in the match...in which case she should be dead =[

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
well there are those offensive personalities that more people tend to dislike. but if they want to be themselves, i won't stop em. they eat their words eventually!
What one half of the world does not like, the other half does. So it really does not matter. its like having 2 sets of groups at school.

One of them likes to cause trouble and be ****s to others. yet they are the most popular kids at school. the other kids are in to the solar system and science. Though they get picked on alot. and dislike by alot at the school. Now I am a new student and my best friend has told me all about how it is and about the 2 groups. Knowing this, I could fake my image cause none really know me around here. I could pose as a bad *** so I could get to hang with the cool kids, be popular and get the girls. But I really have alot of common with the kids that get picked on.

Which group would I choose? I choose the science group. Cause thats the kind of person I am and those I can connect with. I'd get my *** kicked each day at school before I change my image or what I like. the most important person to please first is yourself. not other people that don't matter to you or impact your life. So the one that will be eating their words is these fake posers.

You only live once. I am not gonna live my life as a lie then wonder what could have been if I was real with myself. man, you damm kids these days have alot to learn.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
I usually keep a low profile and lurk the boards for info but for this I'd rather talk to my fellow Peaches lol

Does anybody else have a problem with the Marth matchup? If you don't, I would love to know how you deal with him lol. I would be posting this somewhere else but, this usually the only active thread lol.

-3x

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I concur. But sometimes you do not need to aggravate a situation as I am clearly doing with Sentinel.
Stop being a bad example! You're sending mixed messages.

@Kisamealex3: Did you read the match up section of the NEW Peach Guide? I haven't been back in the game long enough to answer your question, but you should look there anyway. Dark Pch covers the match up very well in that topic. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267953 It's in the second post.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I checked it out. The guide answers a lot of questions haha.

However, I don't know exactly what I'm asking either. That MU is just so bad for me. Maybe I should gather some vs Marth replays and ask to get critiqued?

Well, so far all you have done is talk and not much action. And we have been waiting for probably a good 24 hours or more now. When will the show happen D:

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Yeah, I checked it out. The guide answers a lot of questions haha.

However, I don't know exactly what I'm asking either. That MU is just so bad for me. Maybe I should gather some vs Marth replays and ask to get critiqued?
Yeah. Post it in the critique thread and people should be able to help you more.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I find FAir works well against Marth. I think it might actually outrange his FAir, but I'm not sure on that.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Peach's fair has greater reach, but less range.

This is a custom terminology that as far as I know, I'm the only one to really use, so I'll elaborate.

By reach, I mean that the distance from Peach's fair hitbox to her center of gravity is greater than that of Marth's fair to his. By range, I mean that there is less distance between the edge of her fair's hitbox and the edge of the closest hurtbox to her, compared to Marth's - essentially degree of disjoint.

What does this mean? Well, it basically means that you can both punish each other for ever barely missing a fair, and that Peach can hit a little farther away from her than one might think.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
At Brawl and Melee events in my region we have Marth banned in Melee.

He kept hitting people playing Brawl by accident.

In case someone doesn't get that this is a joke we don't have Marth banned :/

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Are any of you guys really gay? Wouldn't this poll be better suited for the MK boards? (Rimsho- is brutally murdered)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Peach's fair has greater reach, but less range.

This is a custom terminology that as far as I know, I'm the only one to really use, so I'll elaborate.

By reach, I mean that the distance from Peach's fair hitbox to her center of gravity is greater than that of Marth's fair to his. By range, I mean that there is less distance between the edge of her fair's hitbox and the edge of the closest hurtbox to her, compared to Marth's - essentially degree of disjoint.

What does this mean? Well, it basically means that you can both punish each other for ever barely missing a fair, and that Peach can hit a little farther away from her than one might think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfEisP5__gg&feature=fvwrel#t=36s

!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That was very nicely put, Ankoku. I may borrow those terms to use in future explanations of the matchup myself, haha.

Top Bottom