• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
No, I care, lol.

Just not about what he's capable of doing in friendlies. Those don't matter at all. Might as well brag about how awesome you are with items on.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Dannggg

declined by the BBR for the second time. I guess it's my attitude / persona.

z00ted

lolno .

I can't really do much more - they apparently just don't want me.

HARD TRUTH

z00ted

doesn't matter.

there were already 4 peach mains when they decided to either let Nicole / King Beef in?

What's the difference between four and five?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
No, I care, lol.

Just not about what he's capable of doing in friendlies. Those don't matter at all. Might as well brag about how awesome you are with items on.
But in friendlies or with items, I could make Zelda look top tier!!!

z00ted

There are too many.
I would rather they let it some other character then another Peach tbh.
lol that's bull****. (not directed towards you Tofer)

they don't have a "limit" on the amount of players they are allowed to let in.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
doesn't matter.

there were already 4 peach mains when they decided to either let Nicole / King Beef in?

What's the difference between four and five?
You have to realize it's not just "The Best of Each Characters Club" - you have to bring something to the table that the rest of the Peach mains aren't bringing.

Either that, or replace someone.

z00ted

You have to realize it's not just "The Best of Each Characters Club" - you have to bring something to the table that the rest of the Peach mains aren't bringing.

Either that, or replace someone.
What couldn't I bring? Anyone who is a decent representation of their character in my opinion should be considered in the BBR. Each and every one of us has different playstyles, viewpoints, counter-picking options, matchup experience, etc etc.

Wouldn't my tournament placings and results prove that?

Like Meno I know you are extremely good at frame data and move specific things relating to Peach. Each player to their own.

Anyways - the REAL reason I wanted in on the BBR was to sort of spur up some competition and actual dedication to our character.

Noone gives two ****s anymore or wants to even try and spark up anything and it's been like this ever since King Beef and Nicole left.

Kyle, Kyon, and Raz are wayyy too inactive.

This **** is boring as ****. I'm going to try and start something.

z00ted

If you are not getting first at every tournament, then you have something to say.

You lost to Xaltis and RedHalberd - right?

Let's talk about Falco and Metaknight. Our metagame is evolving more than ever at the moment but all we want to talk about is ****ing Eevees, men with their shirts off, and more bull****.

I never said you were quitting this game.. it just seems as though you are inactive on the boards.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Eww, I don't want to be known as the "good on paper" Peach.

Then again, I need to play more than twice a year. **** and Genesis is like right around the corner...

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Illmatic!! I will be making a new thread soon that will kind of address a lot of things about Peach and stuffz. <3

I'm not super active on the boards, but I'm definitely active in the tourney scene and I'm doing a lot to make sure I take my Peach to the next level! <3

:peach:

Nicole

Smash Champion
ill i was surprised that you didn't get into the bbr to be honest.

there were definitely some people who were like 'ill makes immature posts and contributes nothing' but you also had some recommendations from some names that actually hold weight. i also recommended you but i doubt i count for much...

anyways you should apply again whenever they do them next time. some people that definitely deserved to get in such as you, john123456, and stingers didn't get in and i'm not really sure why. i think they are wanting to work on stage stuff (and i really would have liked to have you in on that cause the stage-list might possibly get incredibly liberal and ********) so maybe they thought you hadn't contributed much in that regard.

anyways, i'm sorry you didn't make it in and i can't give you any explanation as to why. i wanted you back there if it means anything.

z00ted

It's fine - I knew that would be a reason.

Thanks.

Illmatic!! I will be making a new thread soon that will kind of address a lot of things about Peach and stuffz. <3

I'm not super active on the boards, but I'm definitely active in the tourney scene and I'm doing a lot to make sure I take my Peach to the next level! <3

:peach:
Awesome.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No, I care, lol.

Just like I dont care about others hyping me up and kissing my *** 24/7. Yesterday I unleashed the beast i was about do just play on point. And I was having so much fun. Tourny I screwed up hard. I was pissed for like 10 mins. Then brushed it off, then not give a damm and went back to having a good time styling on people with Peach.

I dont play this game to impress people and stand out in the community. I dont play this game to have fans and make a name of myself. I don't play this game for anyone. I play it for me. So what people choose to care about and not care about is meaningless. And the way i felt yesterday playing. thats how i am suppose to feel all the time. Smart play, beasting and having fun.

This was not my goal when I first enter brawl remember? I did not care about any of this garbage these kids fein for these days. I just cared about beasting with my character. And everything else just came naturally. Edreese was always better then me and I did not care if i ever suprassed him. i had no problem being in second place. I was doing what I had to do and thats what matter. not being better than someone else.

meno, you have known me for this long and still don't get how I work? You dissapoint me.

Top Bottom