• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
trying to find the sexuality in his statement.....
it's not working :urg:
Just stop there. :urg: Don't think about it too hard or you'll...yeah don't do it.

Hate having nastiest people in my Japanese class. So all these sexual jokes don't fly over my head, do you know how much that messes with your mind dog?

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
after watching 10 straight hours of digimon I now say momentai every other sentence.... time to finally get through symphony of the night for once :D
and wifi is great :D especially when you try to do a move to recover that comes out 5 minutes late and you die a horrible painful death of doom destruction misery and woe which forces you to have a ever lasting burning hatred for lag ....but besides that its pretty cool. bom omb to someones face and lag stoppin them from bein able to shield, pretty sweet :D

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
and everything else <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :135:

And speaking of Jolteon. Who would support me buying a Fennec and naming it Jolt?
I CUT J00 DEEP MANG. SAY THAT AGAIN. :mad:
I like Espeon, Umbreon, and Leafeon the most out of all of the eeveelutions. Jolteon is upper mid tier.
*googles fennec* I think it looks more like a vulpix, but you can do as you please. Jolt sounds like a cute name for it <3

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Everything can be interpereted as sexual inuendo, some prople just don't have dirty enough minds to see it.

Omg so trueeee. I read (and also see, but especially read) sex in a lot of things... Coincidentally, a few minutes ago, there was a post on this forum where someone said "You have my sword" and the first I thought was "Okaaay...".

Also, each time I see organism, I read orgasm.

:053:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I CUT J00 DEEP MANG. SAY THAT AGAIN. :mad:
I like Espeon, Umbreon, and Leafeon the most out of all of the eeveelutions. Jolteon is upper mid tier.
BLASPHEMER!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

*googles fennec* I think it looks more like a vulpix, but you can do as you please. Jolt sounds like a cute name for it <3
Then you have obviously never seen:
or

Also, each time I see organism, I read orgasm.

I would totally have given you a hard time for that..... except I just read it that way when you wrote it . . .

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
and everything else <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :135:

And speaking of Jolteon. Who would support me buying a Fennec and naming it Jolt?
i support!!
well obviously those are photoshopped.... here's what a real one looks like:

And they are way more energetic than cats. :)
they are so cute, if not one of those i'd get a mini pig, or a cat

hi peach boards!

Moozle

Smash Champion
Hey JigglyZelda!

Foxes are my favorite animal :D I like red foxes more than fenec foxes, but fenec foxes are awesome too.

Edit: iiiiiiiiii loooooooooooooooooove youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu jaaeeeeeeeeeeesssssuuuuuuussss*sssss chrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*iiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssst
(name that song!)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just got back home from a tournament in NJ. I just wanted to go there and play. Not enter. i was playing on a TV and I was not taken off. I was on some amazing *** ****. Everything I know I should be doing with Peach, I was doing with no problem. Even doing sick edguards on meta knight.

So from this I decided to enter the tourny. it was mainly to prove a point to someone that I just can't play like I know in tourny. So I entered and as usual, did terrible. Went back to friendlies after and was back on god mode. Some were asking me why the hell I don't play like that.So Idk, I'm the best peach that can't play on point in tournament. Sounds dumb but idc.

From this tournament, I guess I could say I am not a bad player anymore. I just can't play when something is on the line. I an't do my justice in tournament. But I can sure as hell show what she can really do outside of it. it's like the only time I can play for real. And I think I can be fine with that.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I didn't even know fenec foxes could be pets. My uncle had 4 pet red foxes when he was a kid, I'm so jealous :3

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Just got back home from a tournament in NJ. I just wanted to go there and play. Not enter. i was playing on a TV and I was not taken off. I was on some amazing *** ****. Everything I know I should be doing with Peach, I was doing with no problem. Even doing sick edguards on meta knight.

So from this I decided to enter the tourny. it was mainly to prove a point to someone that I just can't play like I know in tourny. So I entered and as usual, did terrible. Went back to friendlies after and was back on god mode. Some were asking me why the hell I don't play like that.So Idk, I'm the best peach that can't play on point in tournament. Sounds dumb but idc.

From this tournament, I guess I could say I am not a bad player anymore. I just can't play when something is on the line. I an't do my justice in tournament. But I can sure as hell show what she can really do outside of it. it's like the only time I can play for real. And I think I can be fine with that.
I'm the exact same way. I do really well in friendlies, but when it actually matters, I choke. Instead of doing all the crazy stuff I do in friendlies, I just kinda sit there and try to dair too much. So I've been playing Melee instead, it's a lot less frustrating.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar

It sounds like you put too much pressure on yourself during tournament matches. Maybe if you don't have too much pride going into tournament matches and relax and play like you play friendlies then you'll do better! You should ask more of the top players in your area on their opinions on what you can do to get over that wall.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There really is no pride or pressure anymore. I place like **** in tournaments since 2010 and and w/e name I had for myself is gone. None really give a damm about me anymore and tons talk alot of **** now (though back in my prime people were a bunch of punks) After what I heard people were saying at whobo, I am not friends with a **** load of people in the smash community.

So I honestly have nothing to live up too. So there is no pressure or pride.and I spoke to people that have the same problem as me. They could not help me out. I honestly have no problem beasting in friendlies. my mission in this game was to show people what Peach is really able to do with a beast mind. I just have to give up trying this in tournament cause it seems impossible for me to actually play in tournament.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
There really is no pride or pressure anymore. I place like **** in tournaments since 2010 and and w/e name I had for myself is gone. None really give a damm about me anymore and tons talk alot of **** now (though back in my prime people were a bunch of punks) After what I heard people were saying at whobo, I am not friends with a **** load of people in the smash community.

So I honestly have nothing to live up too. So there is no pressure or pride.and I spoke to people that have the same problem as me. They could not help me out. I honestly have no problem beasting in friendlies. my mission in this game was to show people what Peach is really able to do with a beast mind. I just have to give up trying this in tournament cause it seems impossible for me to actually play in tournament.
Record some videos for us so we can see next time! :cool:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801

You get ***** by momentum and have a terrible mindset. Read your signature.

Peach is aaaaaaaaaaall about the mindset. Discovered that my last tourney~

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

Indeed, and a good controller. Any Melee Spacie player who understands the need for consistency with intricate controls will tell you that.

/spacie player

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
BLASPHEMER!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Then you have obviously never seen:
or

I would totally have given you a hard time for that..... except I just read it that way when you wrote it . . .
SO ADORABLE. OMGGGG. I WANT THEM ALL.
Except Eevee. Eevee looks creepy.
Yeah, now I am in total support of you doing that. I still think it looks more like a vulpix though. THAT'S MY OPINION AND IT CANNOT BE CHANGED. :mad::mad::mad:
It sounds like you put too much pressure on yourself during tournament matches. Maybe if you don't have too much pride going into tournament matches and relax and play like you play friendlies then you'll do better! You should ask more of the top players in your area on their opinions on what you can do to get over that wall.
^^^ I agree with this. You must be putting some sort of pressure on yourself if there's that much of a difference in performance.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I didn't even know fenec foxes could be pets. My uncle had 4 pet red foxes when he was a kid, I'm so jealous :3
I was pretty sure you CAN'T have red foxes as pets. Only fennecs or domesticated silver foxes.

SO ADORABLE. OMGGGG. I WANT THEM ALL.
Except Eevee. Eevee looks creepy.
Yeah, now I am in total support of you doing that. I still think it looks more like a vulpix though. THAT'S MY OPINION AND IT CANNOT BE CHANGED. :mad::mad::mad:
everyone is entiteld to their opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I can't do anything about it. This has been going on for over a year now. I have tried a **** load of things. So Im just gonna stick to beasting in friendlies and wifi. least there peeople can see what I am really capable of doing witht his character. Thats all I really care about. This problem I just can't deal with so it's time I took a hint..

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
That's depressing that some one that stay persistent as you, is letting something that can be overcome beat you into a state of content.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Dark Pch noone cares about what you do in friendlies - I'm sorry, lol.

Get your **** together and just place - or DEAL WITH IT.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That's depressing that some one that stay persistent as you, is letting something that can be overcome beat you into a state of content.
Not everyone in smash is meant for greatness. or be a beast. No matter how hard they try. Not everyone is gonna make it to the top. it just wont ever happen. I come to realize that I am one of those people. Just in a weird way since I cant play in tourny.

But it does not bother me cause all I ever wanted for the longiest time is just to beast and play with the mind I have. i an only do that in friendlies. And when I play like that, peach is so damm fun. I was having a blast yesterday.

I'm content with just this. I did my justice back in my prime.

I'll get friendly with you so you can show me what you are capable of doing ;)
Yea, not happening.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Red foxes are legal as pets in midwest states. On the coasts they are illegal (obviously a broad analysis, if you want an accurate state to state legality look it up).

But yes, in some states they are legal as pets.

Top Bottom