• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I'm not even going to bother trying to read the 500 pages of stupid that I missed over the past few days

*gasp* What if you turned peach's attack sounds into desu.

Fthrow *desu*
Crown Smack *desu*
Dair *desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu*

SO

how often do people feel that they spend too much time playing not enough time playing smash? I am surprised I can improve playing really only once a night for a good 6 hours with other people.

Wow... I should reread what I post from now on.

Does anyone feel the amount of time they put into playing smash does not seem to help all that much in the long run. For example, I always thought that the more time I played would help me get better faster. After doing like an hour a day compared to once a week, I feel you do not have to play so often.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
you dont get better playing people that are worse than you or on par with you.

you get better by playing people who are better than you.

you dont get better playing people that are worse than you or on par with you.

you get better by playing people who are better than you.
I will go one further and say you do not get better playing one type of people. Whether they be on your level, above your level, or below your level. You learn something from all of them and it is only through all of them combined that you truly become a better player.

This probably could be applied to other areas of life. YOu do not become a quality person by only talking to your friends. You become a better person talking to the poor, the rich, the evil, the good, etc.

Smash is a metaphor for life ;D

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Anyone ever try float-jabs?

I think its possible to get two-three sets of them using a quick ground float, move stick, slap lol
I've been saying that forever...

Gfloat Fair cancels into slaps give you a little more than half a step in range(beyond Fair).

Top Bottom