• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters
Really super noob question but how do you do that float that's like 1 inch above the ground?
You hold down after jumping. The moment you hold down, her jump will stop and she will start floating.

I believe if you 2nd jump, you can start floating by pressing up instead of down.

It might be your best DJ.

I'm not usually to fond of christmas. Not something I look forward 2 much.
I loved it for the gifts at first, but now I like it for other reasons. One, the time away from work and school. Second, the music is only a once in a season kind of thing.

Bluej

Smash Rookie
You hold down after jumping. The moment you hold down, her jump will stop and she will start floating.

I believe if you 2nd jump, you can start floating by pressing up instead of down.
Thanks. ^^
Oh and 1 more question. How do you guys do a dair while still floating?

Thanks. ^^
Oh and 1 more question. How do you guys do a dair while still floating?
You hold the jump button to maintain floating. From there, you hit the c-stick in a direction, or press the attack button with direction all while holding onto the jump button.

Bluej

Smash Rookie
You hold the jump button to maintain floating. From there, you hit the c-stick in a direction, or press the attack button with direction all while holding onto the jump button.
Yup, I know this. :p
But how do you hold the controller? Seems a little awkward to me to hold x and hit the cstick.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It might be your best DJ.

I loved it for the gifts at first, but now I like it for other reasons. One, the time away from work and school. Second, the music is only a once in a season kind of thing.
There was always one gift I wanted and could never get. I can't even get it myself. Being with family and friends is cool. Not many can do that. But I wish I could just get that one thing I been waiting for a long time.

Does it seem like a realistic gift to get D.Pch?

But how do you hold the controller? Seems a little awkward to me to hold x and hit the cstick.
Jump with the y button pressing with the tip of your thumb. From there, you can sort of roll your thumb down to hit the A button. This allows you to press Y and A at the same time. The rest is simply using the control stick to input a direction before pressing the A button.

Bluej

Smash Rookie
Does it seem like a realistic gift to get D.Pch?

Jump with the y button pressing with the tip of your thumb. From there, you can sort of roll your thumb down to hit the A button. This allows you to press Y and A at the same time. The rest is simply using the control stick to input a direction before pressing the A button.
Aight. Thanks. :D

Even if I am not great at this game, I am glad I can at least help with the simple stuff xD

Not really. But it has been something I been trying to get and never could.
I will not ask for specifics since you have not said anything, but you have my wishes that you get what you wish.

Xyless

Smash Master
The way I do it is set R (or L, depending on which shield button you aren't using) to Jump, so I don't have to claw awkwardly to hold jump and C-stick at the same time.

Recap: Set a shoulder to Jump, use that to hold a float, then simply use the thumb normally to C-Stick.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Even if I am not great at this game, I am glad I can at least help with the simple stuff xD

I will not ask for specifics since you have not said anything, but you have my wishes that you get what you wish.
I would say but some might think it is stupid and I'm not really in the mood to deal with it all.

I would say but some might think it is stupid and I'm not really in the mood to deal with it all.
Oddly, whenever people say what you just said, it preps their mind to not be too judgemental. However, then you have obnoxious people who will actually do exactly what you do not want them to do. Humans are weird.
The way I do it is set R (or L, depending on which shield button you aren't using) to Jump, so I don't have to claw awkwardly to hold jump and C-stick at the same time.

Recap: Set a shoulder to Jump, use that to hold a float, then simply use the thumb normally to C-Stick.
If I did not play Falco, I would probably do that. Makes it so much eaiser to do retreating float aerials.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oddly, whenever people say what you just said, it preps their mind to not be too judgemental. However, then you have obnoxious people who will actually do exactly what you do not want them to do. Humans are weird.
Things like this is why I hate people. Also the reason I'm alone alot.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Excuse me for being straight. Going by that poll, you have 3000 options. Why don't you go chase that. Going after a straight guy is not gonna work.

How would 3000 seagulls put together ever change anything about the differences between a seagull and a peacock?

Would this be a bad time to say for someone to lead a life of abstainence?

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
*enters Peachyly*

Hey Peachy people <3 The fantastic Peachy star known as SUPERMETROID44 is here. <3 Hopefully i'll meet more people who have the power of LOVE <3

*looks at poll* I'm straight. :3 <3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
noone has posted here in about 5 hours

something is terribly wrong

Top Bottom