• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Niko_K

Smash Master
Either way I still feel those odds don't necessarily reflect the ease of play against MK in my opinion.

Also no new vids yet, but I've been getting good at SSBM fox. Canada's brawl scene is super dead.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Niko, I'm going to link you to a few vids of MKs like Zero, Otori, Nairo, and so on. Just look at the insane **** they do. Lower MKs are studying up on that, and though their execution rate isn't anywhere near their idols - their technology is still improving as is their matchup knowledge. Peach on her best, BEST day is lucky to even get a polished MK down to their second stock high percent on a consisent basis. And even if she takes a game...MK is the stronger closer, always. There's a reason Silly Kyle, despite being a beast, has yet to defeat Tyrant's MK in a full set (to my knowledge). There's a reason Nicole, despite being excellent at the MK matchup, has never defeated a top class MK even though she was among the top of the class for our character. I'm all for being optimistic but this is reality homie. The metagame has evolved...people are more educated, execution levels are tighter/faster among every level of play, and only a handful of characters are able to throw down when push comes to shove (save for a few SUPER outliers for B and C tiers, but even they can only ever make it so far).

Nicole

Smash Champion
thank you for summoning me in here, i enjoyed the read and will come back to see more drama unfold!

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Dead at my school. Only things that people play there is Melee and Project M. At least peach is in those :peach:y

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Either way I still feel those odds don't necessarily reflect the ease of play against MK in my opinion.

Also no new vids yet, but I've been getting good at SSBM fox. Canada's brawl scene is super dead.
BC's is okay but the people seriously need to grow up, imo. Western Canada is pretty much unknown :p

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Ehh I wanna play Super Smash Wii U Peach already.

Till then I could play Project M... but I still don't have a Wii! So as far as games are concerned, Blazblue and Soul Calibur V will suffice :3

thank you for summoning me in here, i enjoyed the read and will come back to see more drama unfold!
Yes it will unfold and it will involve you and me, commencing by the heated discussion about me allegedly being a better female Peach since you seem manlier than I am anyway (no woman will call herself "Ironboots###"). This will end in a pillow fight between you, me, KassandraNova and Silly Kyle. Items on high.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Ehh I wanna play Super Smash Wii U Peach already.

Till then I could play Project M... but I still don't have a Wii! So as far as games are concerned, Blazblue and Soul Calibur V will suffice :3

I haven't played BB in a while. What are people in BB doing or talking about now?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I haven't played BB in a while. What are people in BB doing or talking about now?
CS Extend died in the US after P4A came out. Chrono Phantasma(Blazblue 3) came out in Japan arcades last month(November) and people are just studying match recordings until it comes out on consoles next Summer/Fall.

:rosalina:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I've already started on my new year's resolution of learnign how to float cancel IRL. It's going good so far

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Happy New Year everyone!

I wanna get back into SCV, but only if Viola isn't banned everywhere xP

:phone:
It's absolutely ridiculous though. Viola is definitely one of the best characters but it's is very arguable whether she is actually the best character in the game and she doesn't completely **** other characters. Match-ups are usually are usually in her favor but even that is not always the case, she probably has some disadvantages even and the match-up advantages she has aren't that great. She has more than enough flaws to compensate for her strong tools.

Yes, her damage is ******** but most good characters have ******** stuff and nobody even looks at that. Alpha's frame data is amazing, Mitsurugi is ridiculous in every sense (on top of that he's also one of the easiest), why aren't they banned? Because their retardedness can't be visibly measured by a (health) bar?

/rant

idk I live in Europe and there's no scene here. Here it doesnt have anything to do with P4A though because they still havent released it here :p

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Happy New Year everyone!

It's absolutely ridiculous though. Viola is definitely one of the best characters but it's is very arguable whether she is actually the best character in the game and she doesn't completely **** other characters. Match-ups are usually are usually in her favor but even that is not always the case, she probably has some disadvantages even and the match-up advantages she has aren't that great. She has more than enough flaws to compensate for her strong tools.

Yes, her damage is ******** but most good characters have ******** stuff and nobody even looks at that. Alpha's frame data is amazing, Mitsurugi is ridiculous in every sense (on top of that he's also one of the easiest), why aren't they banned? Because their retardedness can't be visibly measured by a (health) bar?

/rant

idk I live in Europe and there's no scene here. Here it doesnt have anything to do with P4A though because they still havent released it here :p
Qft

Viola is hella strong and her damage is absurd. But one weakness I found, is that her low mixup game is really really lack luster. All one needs to do to avoid most of her highest damage, is just guard standing up. As a viola player, I try and trick people into just blocking or crouching. That is when I noticed I get the highest damage and best control of the match

And, she is a gimmick character at her core. A very strong gimmick character. But once you figure out her powerful gimmick, the scales tip to a more equal level

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
You mean that digitized ***** who acts like Kristen Stewart? Yep, that's the one.

Viola/Adult Amy>>>Kirsten Steward.

Reason?

Albino. And magical fortune teller who is a top tier *****~*~*~

I like my women like how I enjoy my coffee. Lacking in pigment D:< (even if this is an inside joke, I love saying it)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I mean yeah...I would **** the **** out of her until I couldn't feel my **** anymore but that's besides the point.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I mean yeah...I would **** the **** out of her until I couldn't feel my **** anymore but that's besides the point.
If only that hot piece of pale ***** were real sometimes xD god damn it video games Dx

Oh well, there are hot albinos out there~

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Amen to that, Peachkid.

Don't fight Joe's Wolf people. I haven't felt quite that locked down since I fought M2K...

Top Bottom