• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread. V-13 hates you! Edit: Now with gamertags! <3 See first post.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Sounds too risky. I like sitting on the other side of the stage and doing damage constantly.
As long as she has high damage output she should be fine. A character being a little risky doesn't automatically make them bad. In GENERAL that's true, but if she's pulling these kinds of combos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m05cwZxYJk0&feature=sub...then yeah she better not be that safe (obviously lamba probably won't be doing that kind of damage, which will unfortunately make her bad Q_Q. But you never know)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
But Baiken sucks too. Did'nt you see EVO?
Hellmonkey vs that Eddie player?

As balanced as Guilty Gear is, Eddie is still better than everyone else.
...i will hold myself back from tearing your posts apart as if they were wet paper like i normally do. all i can say is i REALLY hope you are joking with 99% of your posts... <_<

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol laijin, you need to take trolling lessons from the great Virusbluemage.

your game is weak, yo

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
But Baiken sucks too. Did'nt you see EVO?
Hellmonkey vs that Eddie player?

As balanced as Guilty Gear is, Eddie is still better than everyone else.
Mango destroys Mew2Kings's Marth and Fox, and every other Marth and Fox on the scene.
Marth and Fox are bad characters.

DC

Smash Cadet
HAVE YOU SEEN MY TAGER? Tell me that wasn't the most clutch 720 in the middle of a Carl loop. I wish I had saved that match.

DC

Smash Cadet
True story.

Anyways with 12 characters I've literally started to play like every character in the game online.... though I only really play Rachel a little bit of Noel.

My Tager is sick, I just hit them a few times to get them down to 75% health and then use broken *** 720. If I miss I just block some more and do it again.

Hakumen is lol, I just 3c and random super until they lose or I lose.

Arakune is a joke, I just jump around and press D until they get cursed. Then I press all the buttons until their guard breaks. And throw in random 6cs. Sometimes I grab super... WTF @ that damage.

I still stand by my statement that Noel's bnb is the hardest to learn in the game. In fact I'd go as far as to say Noel, Rachel and Litchi are the hardest to learn to play effectively. Taokaka is right under them.

Ragna being by far the easiest, followed by Jin, Tager and Arakune... Nu too.

EDIT: Oh my god. I was BORN to play Tager.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NzWIMYMFZA

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Arakune is a joke.
i lol'd because sadly its really true :\. once u learn that the CB bugs combo from any hit confirm and that A bug brings them closer to u, it doesnt matter what move u use as long as u attack while they are cursed that is then followed by a c and b bug u WILL get a 6c loop.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hmm i was hoping to see u vs a good arakune but was disappointed. nonetheless it needs moar resets :3

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i've played quite a few. i have to use Inferno Divider A LOT against him. good thing it's my favorite move EVER!! <3 Ragna.
whats funny is that once thats blockd you eat a full dose of c loop :3 AND recurse. HUZZAH!

or to be exact

2d>5c bug, 2b bug> 5a or 6a bug to bring u closer to arakune > commence c loop

GA Peach

Smash Lord
whats funny is that once thats blockd you eat a full dose of c loop :3 AND recurse. HUZZAH!

or to be exact

2d>5c bug, 2b bug> 5a or 6a bug to bring u closer to arakune > commence c loop
well, obviously, you do in response to things, like j.B and other things that Ragna can't stop normally. yeah, if it gets blocked, it causes problems, but that's against most characters. you can't be scared to use it, or Arakune can walk over you. plus, you can use your bar to RC the Inferno Divider.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
well, obviously, you do in response to things, like j.B and other things that Ragna can't stop normally. yeah, if it gets blocked, it causes problems, but that's against most characters. you can't be scared to use it, or Arakune can walk over you. plus, you can use your bar to RC the Inferno Divider.
my training buddy uses infernal divider up the ***. love its invincibility tho what is funny is that my J.B clashes with it at the right angle regardless of invincibility because my hit box is no where near my attack box where the spikes are. tho most of the time infernal divider wins. ragna is win, but sorry for now arakune and nu13 is all over this version. ragna gonna be cool in bb2

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
XD oh yea probably should have checked the first post. I'm most likely getting it for the ps3 veeeery soon. Can I go ahead and get my psn added?
VigilanteKola

Winnar

Smash Lord
f*** YOU DC, MY CARL IS DOMINATING FOR LIKE THE WHOLE ROUND AND THEN YOU DO A FREAKING 720 AND IT'S SUDDENLY EVEN.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

<3
My brother plays Tager and Zangief.

Command grabs are easily his favorite thing in fighting games.

I feel your pain </3 I'll be dominating him, outspacing him, reading him well, etc. and then I get just a little too close/complacent and BOOM 720C.

We both say in unison, "Well there went that lead," every time it happens.

DC

Smash Cadet
LMAO I wish I would have saved some of those videos. Seriously you would clap loop me for like, half the round then I would 720 you and jab for the win.

Actually I DID save one of those matches... when I grabbed you THROUGH your Cantata super, that was ****ing epic.

I think there was another one where you tried to Cantata super me in the corner and I jumped over you and 720'd.

I'm pretty pissed I missed that Astral Finish during the Tager dittos. If I had let go then you tech rolled I would have got it but I hesitated. If you neutral tech I can grab you immediately but if you tech roll I have to wait until the roll is over, but before you can attack.

Just wait..... you will feel the wrath of KING OVUU TAAAAYGAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

DFEAR

Smash Hero
T.T im sorry to say but if u were in a clap loop combo and the tager wins that round that just means either the tager was way toooo beast or the carl LOVES suiciding and dropping combos.

dc ill make u the first tager to **** arakune.

Top Bottom