• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread. V-13 hates you! Edit: Now with gamertags! <3 See first post.

DC

Smash Cadet
I also read a Noel x Litchi one but it wasn't translated.

Noel is always getting picked on... that's why I <3 her.

In fact... I'm not even entirely sure who's character I like more now between Rachel and Noel.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
heartnana pmed me some stuff thats pretty hard to do and i cant do it(nu here i come<3)

@dc pic highlights (for me)
ragna and haku are *******s/rachel potty training??/and litchi is a perv
until translated of course
Ragna is pinching her face because she looks like Saya, his little sister, as she is a clone of her. Hakumen is just telling her not to do anything bad(i don't understand that one...). Taokaka is making fun of Noel because she has no figure/breasts. And yeah, Rachel is flushing Noel's pistols down the toilet. Litchi is tickling Noel because she thinks she's cute. And apparently, her getting a piggyback from Jin after she's injured is the happy ending, although Jin seems pretty upset about it. All of these are jokes about the storyline.

DC

Smash Cadet
truthfully, you REALLY don't seem to base your "observations" off of much else. /thread
That's cool that you think that I guess. Not entirely sure why that would end the thread but okay.

Anyways, here are some more. All of them are pretty self explanatory...

Why yes, I collect these.

Brb making Noel avatar and signature.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
marty always has my back ^^
taokaka only speaks the truth that was the only one i got without the translation
Naturally.

That's cool that you think that I guess. Not entirely sure why that would end the thread but okay.
it ended it because it was true. and, so everyone knows, Noel is NOT the most difficult character to learn or play in BlazBlue... <_<

DC

Smash Cadet
My opinion is formed based on my perception, and my perception is my own interpretation of a truth, therefore it cannot be correct or incorrect, for it is simply an opinion. I can't misinform anybody if I'm not stating anything as a fact. Likewise you can call my opinion anything you want, for that is your own opinion.

I was looking for a good pic of Anemone to go with this post but couldn't find one.

EDIT:

DC

Smash Cadet
God forbid I don't mark every one of my posts as an opinion or joke. I posted that after playing 50 games with Zero and screwing up bloom loops 9 times out of 10.

You're right, next time I'll put a disclaimer.

DC, you nub! You gotta say "imo" before you say ANYTHING!
lol HOW DARE I FORGET THE RULES OF THE INTERNET.

EDIT: Get online, I feel like giving you a good ol fashioned Noel BEAT DOWN.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
pfft whatever u guys say doesnt matter OR what skill level you guys are at. all i need is ONE 6c loop and its game :3.../thread. arakune ftw

GA Peach

Smash Lord
DC, you nub! You gotta say "imo" before you say ANYTHING!
i can STILL say I think his opinion is wrong. since when has debating something become a crime?

God forbid I don't mark every one of my posts as an opinion or joke. I posted that after playing 50 games with Zero and screwing up bloom loops 9 times out of 10.

You're right, next time I'll put a disclaimer.

lol HOW DARE I FORGET THE RULES OF THE INTERNET.

EDIT: Get online, I feel like giving you a good ol fashioned Noel BEAT DOWN.
God forbid I say I think you are wrong. Oh Lord DC, I'm sorry I said what I thought about your opinion. Forgive me!! See, I can make snide, ignorant comments like you can, too.

On a more serious note, you have posted several times that you thought Noel was probably the hardest character in the game to play. After seeing this, I disagreed with it, and disagreed with you when you said that Noel can not beat the Top 3. I don't see why you would get your feelings all hurt because someone disagrees with you. That's ridiculous. Noel is a close range character that has one goal and very few ways to approach that goal; get in and mix-up. She has short range, meaning in most scenarios, she doesn't have to worry about a ridiculously complicated spacing game. She can come in, lead with jab or the appropriate Drive, and combo/mix up from there. She is a bit more complex than someone like Ragna, because she has situational combos, but her straight-forward play style makes her far from being the most complex or difficult character to learn or play with. I think that should go to Rachel due to her variable playing styles and all of her moves and projectiles she has to keep up with to maintain the field. On top of that, she also has to watch and maintain her wind gauge. But, if you ask me, no one is extremely complicated to learn in BB after playing GGXX.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
: < there will be alternate ways to 6c in the 2nd bb :] so im not too worried. arakune for top tier still

btw... i LOVE how you feed DC. T.T boxxy needs to teach u some anti-troll stuff.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
: < there will be alternate ways to 6c in the 2nd bb :] so im not too worried. arakune for top tier still

btw... i LOVE how you feed DC. T.T boxxy needs to teach u some anti-troll stuff.
i dunno if he'll be top, but i think he will still be a very solid character.

feeding trolling idiocy can't be avoided in life. in the end, the true victor is known. or at least, that's the way i lead my life. all you can do is point out to everyone else how wrong/stupid/ignorant they are being.

DC

Smash Cadet
i can STILL say I think his opinion is wrong. since when has debating something become a crime?

God forbid I say I think you are wrong. Oh Lord DC, I'm sorry I said what I thought about your opinion. Forgive me!! See, I can make snide, ignorant comments like you can, too.

On a more serious note, you have posted several times that you thought Noel was probably the hardest character in the game to play. After seeing this, I disagreed with it, and disagreed with you when you said that Noel can not beat the Top 3. I don't see why you would get your feelings all hurt because someone disagrees with you. That's ridiculous. Noel is a close range character that has one goal and very few ways to approach that goal; get in and mix-up. She has short range, meaning in most scenarios, she doesn't have to worry about a ridiculously complicated spacing game. She can come in, lead with jab or the appropriate Drive, and combo/mix up from there. She is a bit more complex than someone like Ragna, because she has situational combos, but her straight-forward play style makes her far from being the most complex or difficult character to learn or play with. I think that should go to Rachel due to her variable playing styles and all of her moves and projectiles she has to keep up with to maintain the field. On top of that, she also has to watch and maintain her wind gauge. But, if you ask me, no one is extremely complicated to learn in BB after playing GGXX.
I think Noel is the hardest character to play in the game.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i also think noel is the hardest character to learn in the game. then arakune is 2nd :]

DC

Smash Cadet
Hey GGs Zero... Noel vs. Ragna is epic fun. Sorry I had to leave, I gotta give Benny back his Wii.

DC

Smash Cadet
Noel has tiger knee combos with Revolver Blast... but yeah I've seen Bang tiger knee shurikens in the middle of combos, it's insane.

And Zero... that's because Ragna is easier to Bloom combo than most other characters but yeah I've been practicing Bloom looping. The timing is really tight that's why a lot of the time the combo goes dim.

OH and you're lucky we're online. Ask Luis... I instant block EVERY single one of his Hell's Fangs and he gets punished for half of his life. It's amazing but I can't instant block online for ****.

Also don't EVER do dead spike unless you're sure that **** is gonna hit.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Why do we even bother talking about what is hard? I mean, at top, doesn't it not really matter? At top GG, no one is going to mention how hard something is, only how effective something is.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Why do we even bother talking about what is hard? I mean, at top, doesn't it not really matter? At top GG, no one is going to mention how hard something is, only how effective something is.
it's mentioned to some degree so far as risk vs. reward and work vs. reward goes, but you're right for the most part. i was trying to discuss and prove a point, but childish people like DC are bad for a community's serious discussion... <_<

i think Tager is the best character in the game, guys. he's really tall and grabs for a lot of damage.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
i think Tager is the best character in the game, guys. he's really tall and grabs for a lot of damage.
i gots a new sig :]

also, IB is too good once youve learned the pressure strings of most characters... dear god especially tager's crappy one.... i can IB the sledge and ice car it lulz

but it also makes you more prone to sand bag... as IB makes you feel cool....

DC

Smash Cadet
Oh god GA Peach your opinion is so wrong. How dare you.

But seriously... Zero I don't think I'll be playing online much anymore. Me and Luis played offline today and it was so much better. I dunno if it was because we were playing offline or because I was playing on an actual TV instead of a Gamebridge but everything is much more responsive. Midcombo grabs were impossible, instant blocking was actually working.

But then again nobody around here actually likes this game so I probably won't be playing much period.

Why do we even bother talking about what is hard?
Why do we even bother expressing our opinions? We have people here that will prove our opinions false! For example, if I were to say I thought your avatar was better as Anemone, somebody might say that my opinion is incorrect! Then what the hell am I going to do?

EDIT: This entire post might be wrong. Forgive me.

DC

Smash Cadet
We played like 3 games then we went to ZP and DID NOTHING. ZP sucks, never driving there again.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
why didnt u just play BB there. ppl there would of popped in on the station anyway. free money matches, more people to play with. practice against some matchups. kick out the bad players :\

Winnar

Smash Lord
But seriously... Zero I don't think I'll be playing online much anymore. Me and Luis played offline today and it was so much better. I dunno if it was because we were playing offline or because I was playing on an actual TV instead of a Gamebridge but everything is much more responsive. Midcombo grabs were impossible, instant blocking was actually working.
Obviously that is the problem.

The lag on gamebridge is horrendous, I know because I have one.

Solution: Buy 3 AV y-splitter cables (female is the term iirc?) and buy (if you don't already have) a simple double ended AV cable, hook it up, and play on TV without lag while it records on the PC/laptop.

No lag when you play, everything gets recorded, no more johns.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Nu: 5DD > legacy edge confirmed.

noel: 5D > 6C confirmed, combo does 3500ish.

Rachel: j2C still not normal cancellable.

Ragna: 5D(2) counter>6A>JC>JD>JD>belial>6A>5D>HF is about 4k.

Tager: in the corner collider>6C>J2C>Gadget confirmed.

Bang:
-D moves have guard point even after teleport, but guard point doesn't last long.
-5A hits crouching (confirmed on Jin and noel)

Carl:
-Nirvana can rapid fire volante 3 times, 8D 5 times before breaking down. (no change, I think)
-Nirvana recovery from breaking down is 15 seconds. Have not checked regular recharge speed.
-Carl's hop allows him to go past downed opponent (pretty cool change), still has a bit of recovery (not cool).
-Can do specials, but not nirvana supers during hop (the guy mentioned he may just have screwed up input, so they will try to reconfirm).
-Something about jB that I'm not sure...
-6C hits standing (Carl confirmed as well, I think)
-Daifuka done on reaction to beat frontal sword summoner (huh? It doesn't work in CT?)
-new super does 2500 damage
-3 623B loop confirmed, damage off 2A is about 2k.
-furinkazan is 50% meter
-2D start for 4 seal combo still fairly easy.

Nu:
Tk crescent and crescent cancel still works.
Gravity gauge recharges in 5 seconds (may be off).
C moves have shorter range but are faster than previous.
throw is 1k (forward and back), air throw is 2k (No change).

Tager:
Center screen collider > jC (movement) > j2C > gadget
corner collider is combo I posted earlier.
Against tager, a sledge at beginning doesn't reach him anymore (not sure if it's shrinking of tager's hitbox or shrinking of a sledge, I think).

Arakune:
2D seems to have less recovery.
throw > super > 5D > jA > jC > jD does about 4k with 60% curse meter.

Carl:
Nirvana gauge recovery starts if not activated for 3 seconds (same as CT I think).

Taokaka:
5A/2A into first part of taunt combo (pre-taint) cannot be connected. May be timing issue. Will reconfirm (black combo currently).
back throw > cat 3(1) > 22C (i think) > j2D comboed. confirmed on ragna, hazama, tager
2D counter can go into (jD6 > jC)X4 ? jDA > j8D > j8D6 for about 3300. confiirmed on ragna.
cat 2 last hit launches opponent away, cannot follow up it seems.
jB seems to be faster.
jC > jB works.

Noel:
6A hits crouching (i think), confirmed on litchi
2D is back to CT, with exception of it not being overhead it seems.
something about the use of a chain revolver move (kaka? huh?)
6C is faster.
Bullet rain still recovery till landing.

Ragna:
6A > 5D off belial seems not possible because of high bounce.
5C has its CT range back it seems but tip (basically the whole extended area) doesn't have much low hitbox.
2C > 6C works.
2D seems to have slightly less recovery (may be wrong).
tkGH>5B>6A>GH>B is 2700, 。tkGH>5B>6A>JC>JD>JD>BE>A is about 3200.
There seems to be a little problem landing belial on tager. Not sure why.
6D is a little slower (I think the same as loc test 3).
belial rising part, if counter, is untechable till hitting the ground. still slight disadvantage on block.
DS (regular) is bigger (i think it's the same as the buff from before).
air throw > GH > 5B > D dp worked. the guy forgot the damage though.
There was one piece of info regarding running tk GH crossing yourself up during combo or something. Couldn't figure out what the guy was saying.

Top Bottom