• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread. V-13 hates you! Edit: Now with gamertags! <3 See first post.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i like how you keep feeding him. >.> anyway...learning tager is easeh...using tager is the opposite :\
yeah, Tager is just an example of a character that really wasn't given the tools to compete. kind of sad, really.

and, i'm not really feeding him, to be honest. his responses only make him look more ridiculous and ********. if he wants to keep making himself look like that, i won't stop him.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hey dc, do ya like the fact that we dont play smash, but play blazblue yet post about blazblue on smashboards lol?

DC

Smash Cadet
DC, has someone ever told you what a monumental moron you are?

I mean this is just getting out of hand, the past few pages have been embarrassing to read.
Coming from you? lol

hey dc, do ya like the fact that we dont play smash, but play blazblue yet post about blazblue on smashboards lol?
Yeah wtf? No but I post on Dustloop a bit too. SRK is lame. The forum I'm on the most is a private social board on GameFAQs lol.

I post on SWF because of their sig and avatar size.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
T.T i cant talk about any arakune stuff ANYWHERE. peolple on dustloop dont post (not enough members honestly), srk is just wtf boring and alot of **** talk. i need a forum to goto :\ suggestions?

DC

Smash Cadet
I'm quite partial to /a/ actually.

:3

But yeah most of the character boards on Dustloop are pretty dead. HeartNana posts on the Noel boards a lot... surprisingly. He's a pretty cool dude.

DC

Smash Cadet
Dreadz when we play we have to watch the Noel + Jin special intro.

Every. Single. Time.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Jin's going to be top tier.

DISCLAIMER- Actually, we can't tell with him. He has completely new BnB and we won't know how he ranks until later.

DC

Smash Cadet
DC why the sudden love for noel now? i remember u sayin all u have to do is use D to play noel at zp.
Alright yes I did say that. But you can't say that it's not true.. once you press D all of your buttons become chain revolver attacks so a lot of people do nothing but spam D with her. It's sad to say that it is possible to win like that because of her some of her crazy high/lows in Chain Revolver.

But her real combos are awesome, she's probably the fastest in the game next to Taokaka, I love her bread and butter, bouncing people off my ****ing guns is amazing. Not to mention her high/low mixup outside of chain revolver is awesome. She's a fairly effective character too, (obviously not as much as Rachel).

In short I love her playstyle, I love her character and god**** I love her flat chest.

I play Rachel and Noel. (Still working on a Noel sig)

That was mother****ing epic.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
dc, get better internet dude, seriously

and have enough respect not to spam during your ****ty connection, were you really that desperate to go 2-8 against me when i was tager for most of the matches? -.- i could understand if you were almost breaking even with me... but 2-8 with one of those being spam during a lagtastic match? really?

/rant

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

and have enough respect not to spam during your ****ty connection, were you really that desperate to go 2-8 against me when i was tager for most of the matches? -.- i could understand if you were almost breaking even with me... but 2-8 with one of those being spam during a lagtastic match? really?

/rant
If anyone wants to use this for their post on here http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=213084, I quoted it for them in case he edits it.

No hate just know that online matches can be frustratingly laggy and that you don't have to john if that happens.

DC

Smash Cadet

/rant
lol There was no lag for me except for random spikes that happens in every single match. That happened maybe twice and we both stopped attacking when it did. I've played with many other people on Smashboards and never experienced more than regular lag. I played a few people after you and there was also no lag. I think it's safe to assume that it may be your connection.

Spam? Oh please, I was just messing around. I only did that for what... one match? You know you don't get hit if you block high right? I played serious for every other match, and I'm still learning Noel so of course I'm gonna lose lol. I don't care about winning or losing ONLINE.

tl;dr it's just a game, qq some more.

Also... learn how to 720 lol.

Ugh looking at this game through my computer screen makes my eyes hurt really bad.

EDIT: Also.. you know Jin has a broken *** DP right? You can use your DP when you tech for invincibility...

"is this the only move you'e going to do?"

"Yes, because it's working."

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
lol There was no lag for me except for random spikes that happens in every single match. That happened maybe twice and we both stopped attacking when it did. I've played with many other people on Smashboards and never experienced more than regular lag. I played a few people after you and there was also no lag. I think it's safe to assume that it may be your connection.

EDIT: Also.. you know Jin has a broken *** DP right? You can use your DP when you tech for invincibility...
ask zero, i use it on wakeup when it's possible in the connection.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
first is texas and fl in their hobo thread, and now texas and fl in blazblue,

TEXAS VS FL TO THE DEATH WINTERFEST 09 BE THERE

(Now with Blazblue!)

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
lol, yeah, Jin's DP is pretty rediculous. I wish his C version was the only version because the B has so little cooldown.

I try to bait it out on Jin players (works hilariously often on scrubs), but Noah is just too good at predicting when I'm baiting and when I'm looking for okizimes. >:[

Oh and, Crashic, that avatar is mad hot, yo.

DC

Smash Cadet
See Crashic? More people like you when your avatar is Anemone.

And lol @ Rachel being a hopeless character in CS. j.A still not an overhead... lmao

CS developers: **** making Rachel's j.A attack slower, let's just make it not an overhead anymore!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
The point was to take away her mixup on block game. They changed her play style, same as they did for the other top tiers. She now has to play very careful keep away, sort of like Dizzy. All the top tiers (and Noel for some reason) got playstyle changes.
Nu as a rush down apprentally (though that seems odd to me)
don't even know about Arakune, just that he's different
Noel a Grappler.
and Rachel as a keep away.

You can't judge how good they are until you see their matchups, which we don't know yet. If they had made small changes to their design and didn't change their playstyle, then you could easily make assumptions based on matchups. People thought Jin in CT was awful until they figured out BnB, and now he may be one of the best. Just have some patience man, wait till you get your hands on her ittie bittie *******, learn the new Keep Away style, and then make a judge if she's viable or not.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol Her only high attack on block is now j.B

Unless 4b was drastically changed (ie super fast) then her ONLY viable high attack is j.B (j.C doesn't hit and j.2c is possibly one of the most unsafe moves in the game now)

It's all good though, I'll still play her. Just like how I play still Ike in Brawl lol.

Noel is not a grappler don't make me kill you. She's a gun girl<3 Just like Sion Atlasia in Melty Blood and Yuki and Enchanted Arms.

Top Bottom