• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Copypasta.

First known DLC for Extend was accidentally revealed and then taken down. Seven new System Voice arrangements (announcers) being released once a week from release (taking a two week break for New Year's), starting with Kanako Kondou (Noel).

Will be released in the following order:

17/12 - System Voice Arrangement "Noel" Type A, B
22/12 - System Voice Arrangement "Rachel" Type A, B
12/1 - System Voice Arrangement "Litchi" Type A, B
19/1 - System Voice Arrangement "Tsubaki" Type A, B
26/1 - System Voice Arrangement "Makoto" Type A, B
2/2 - System Voice Arrangement "Platinum" Type A, B
9/2 - System Voice Arrangement "Kokonoe" Type A, B

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm interested in hearing Rachel's and Tsubaki's. I hope their system voices are pretty decent.
I would've liked them to have Ragna do one though. :ohwell:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think rachel's japanese voice actor is fantastic but i'm probably gonna change my mind once hearing her be the announcer.
:S

I've never even heard kokonoe's japanese voice.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I will need to hear them first, but Tsubaki and Rachel have my interest. Maybe Kokonoe too.

I never bought any of the others though. I wonder if they would let the old DLC transfer over this time, I'd like to keep my GG colors.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Copypasta.

First known DLC for Extend was accidentally revealed and then taken down. Seven new System Voice arrangements (announcers) being released once a week from release (taking a two week break for New Year's), starting with Kanako Kondou (Noel).

Will be released in the following order:

17/12 - System Voice Arrangement "Noel" Type A, B
22/12 - System Voice Arrangement "Rachel" Type A, B
12/1 - System Voice Arrangement "Litchi" Type A, B
19/1 - System Voice Arrangement "Tsubaki" Type A, B
26/1 - System Voice Arrangement "Makoto" Type A, B
2/2 - System Voice Arrangement "Platinum" Type A, B
9/2 - System Voice Arrangement "Kokonoe" Type A, B

Yeah, I meant the like character setups in the matches, arturefo. Haven't seen those matches often in CSX so far.

And hmm...playable character voice announcers, AND Kokonoe? They either gave away more than they meant, or they're just TERRIBLE with how mean they're being, lol.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
And hmm...playable character voice announcers, AND Kokonoe? They either gave away more than they meant, or they're just TERRIBLE with how mean they're being, lol.
There isn't anything odd about system voices for NPCs. It's happened before in fighters.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I would enjoy that...

But a lot of people will despise it, Hazama isn't really hated though.

arturefo

Smash Journeyman
i'm expecting a lot of kokonoe and rachel's announcements.i would like to see a lambdas voice,too.but it has to be a robotic voice.maybe one of kanako's voice settings will be like lambda.

I raise you...Bang Shishigami as announcer. Not the voice actor as himself, the voice actor as Bang.
haha.bang's announcement would be fun.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yes, she does. Same with the English VA, as well.
I was actually thinking of the English VA when I said that, had no idea it was the same in Japanese, lmao. But I guess it makes sense when you think that Noel/Mu, and Lambda/Nu are clones of Saya, so uh...them having the same VA isn't that crazy.

What's news to me is that Tsubaki and Kokonoe's voice actor is the same. I just dunno, can't see it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Let's talk about CSEX gameplay again, or just Blaz characters in general. Makoto, IIRC, got tossed in a meat grinder this time around. What did they do to hurt her that badly?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
when i went i played more valk's than makotos

of course in US we have "omg tier *****" so there aren't that many makoto players, and there are very few valk players... i wonder if that'll change next version
Haha, true enough. Hard to say though, who we're going to see a lot of in Extend.

Top Bottom