• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Oh man, a Moukou palatte for Tsubaki would make me so happy.

I just had to say that.

So anyways, I was watching this earlier and saw Mu's laser not hit Relius when he was throwing her. Because I don't know a lot about Mu I want to ask if it was always like that, or if I'm really lucky does that mean the lasers will not interrupt my combos anymore(I doubt it, but I can still hope :/ )?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=DoSdBS7qyRs

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah they didn't.
Aksys just took a copy to that tournament as a special preview type thing.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
So anyways, I was watching this earlier and saw Mu's laser not hit Relius when he was throwing her. Because I don't know a lot about Mu I want to ask if it was always like that, or if I'm really lucky does that mean the lasers will not interrupt my combos anymore(I doubt it, but I can still hope :/ )?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=DoSdBS7qyRs
It's always been like that. When you successfully throw your opponent, you are invincible through the entire throw. So, for example, if Mu's command laser is out, and she closes in for a mixup, you won't get hit by the laser if you throw her. It works now too. However, if the laser isn't finished its trajectory, your throw combo can still drop if the laser hits you after the throw's invincibility is over.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Even if Mu tech's the throw they're still completely invincible until the throw break animation.

Actually that might be (at least partly) invincible too, but not sure about that.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Even if Mu tech's the throw they're still completely invincible until the throw break animation.

Actually that might be (at least partly) invincible too, but not sure about that.
I'm not too sure either, but even if Mu does tech the throw, it's probably still in her favour since both players reset to neutral, and she has a strong neutral game. Unless her opponent is Litchi or someone, I dunno.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That doesn't really surprise me about the laser, actually. A couple of times, I've wondered why I didn't get hit by one that I swore went through me.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I think Smash is the only game where you can get hit during a thrown state, haha. As for the invincibility lasting throughout the throw break animation, I'm pretty sure it does. I haven't seen any fighters let you get hit during that before.

Dacidbro

Smash Rookie
Sorry I never found your story about Satoshi.. but it's not because I didn't name search!

CSE Bang feels amazing, so Bang mains rejoice. :bee:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Whoa, it IS like a Dustloop crossover thing here. Granted...I'm on DL anyway, but still. Good to see you Dacidbro. Even though I don't play Bang (I actually never have, though he'd probably be a bit fun), gotta ask where the CSE version falls compared to the other 3 versions of him?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Second best would be my guess.

Though I haven't really looked at CSE Bang, CT and CS2 were bad and CS was amazing, can't think of a better spot.

Dacidbro

Smash Rookie
He's in between. He's significantly better than CS2 Bang, but so are most characters, compared to their previous selves. I'd put him top 4 in CSE, compared to top 2 in CS1 and top 6-8 in CS2

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
i'm from brazil,so i cant enter in the room because of the delay.:c

and

GG's roan.here in brazil is almost morning,so i couldnt stay any longer.sorry bout that.:(
Its cool, thanks for the games :D they motivated me to practice a lot more since ive been slacking lately

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Pretty sweet Lambda/Noel CS2 combo vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_bivgoEE8

I wish people would stop making cool Lambda combos, it makes me want to play her. ;-;
That combo video was amazing XD! HexaNoid's combo vids are always really good. I enjoy watching them ^__^. LunaKage's combo vids of Noel are really good too ^__^.

Also I found out something.... Kind of funny... It blows my mind lol XD.

I saw some vids of her and... She's a lot like Noel Vermillion lol XD.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Tentative tier list from Dustloop. This is a Japanese player's interpretation of the game so far, so take with a grain of salt, obviously. Found on Dustloop, and reposted by Jourdal.

S : Valkenhayn, Ragna
A : Hakumen, Hazama, Bang, Carl, Taokaka, Arakune
B : Relius, Mu, Rachel, Lambda, Tager, Platinum
C : Jin, Noel, Litchi
D : Tsubaki, Makoto

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Saw it a few days ago.

I laughed when I saw tager that high.
There's just no way...

Top Bottom