• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ugh I so need to actually get a 360. Do we have a release date on Extend yet?
For the US, it won't be out before February 22nd (which is when the Vita comes out).
I believe they said Extend will be out on consoles at the same the Vita version is released. Whenever that is.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Well, I definitely read it somewhere, but I don't recall. >:I

Anyway.

How would you guys feel about running another tournament? This one comes F8AL-approved, and there may be postbits involved. Just saying. :3c

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I like that idea, I was kind of hopeing there would be more than just the last one.

I might go with Valk for this one because CS2 Tao is pretty boring. CSE Tao looks fun though, everything isn't j8D~A anymore. :D

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, I like the idea. The first one was fun, and I feel I've started playing smarter lately anyway. Mind you, I've been focusing on playing smarter and neglecting some combo practice, but hey.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Hm, I wonder...if a bunch of people were on at once to get a few different matches in it done, you guys think Koopa would like, do up a stream or something for "keep-track-ness" sake? It's a stupid idea, I know, but just curious.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
That's cool, too bad it kills Ignis though.

But with 8.5k, they will burst out before you have to worry about Ignis or you will make sure it kills. I guess it killing Ignis really isn't an issue.

Relius is still looking hype. :3

That combo should never connect in a match. 100% doll meter and 75 heat or something near it.
I don't think it would be too uncommon, it's prety much just like an Astral situation. Ignis at full health shouldn't be hard to get either imo.

But yeah, it is pretty situational.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
ggs,minato and everebody that played with us.except for that cheap tager.
GGs. I should get back into BB and start learning those matchups soon.
I've been wanting to get back into BB lately anyways.

And nice Lambda. That oki gave me a lot of problems since you landed most of your combos.

Top Bottom