• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
CSE is coming to arcades on october 5th, along with a new announcer, and relius vs carl/jin vs tsubaki themes on top of relius'.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I laughed walking over until I turned the wrong way and was quickly reminded of how sore the part of my hip that attaches right to my left leg is, lol.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I like the idea of a Jin vs. Tsubaki and a Relius vs. Carl theme.

I really want to try Relius, gotta wait for that new disc though.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I have to be honest, I was surprised there wasn't already a Jin vs Tsubaki theme, and I'd have been shocked if they DIDN'T make a Relius vs Carl theme.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Jin vs. Tsubaki theme would be most excellent.

I would like to have it.

Actually, I kinda want to hear what Relius' theme sounds like as well.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
You think we'll wind up getting a "6 Heroes vs Battle" theme, for a future BB where it plays whenever like 2 of Hakumen/Valkenhayn/Hazama/Platinum fight each other? Kind of like how we got the Assassin's theme in Guilty Gear?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The Six Heroes don't really have much of a relationship outside of the Black Beast stuff. I don't think it really deserves its own music.

But something like Hazama vs. Jubei, that of course has to happen

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Hm...since it's all but inevitable.... Kokonoe vs Tager, Kokonoe vs Hazama, Kokonoe vs Arakune(? maybe?) or Kokonoe vs Nine/Phantom (if they're playable) themes?

Well, that and the potential possibility in the future of a Jin or Ragna vs Saya theme, Bloodedge vs Hakumen, and Jubei vs Hazama theme are likely up there.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm (VERY) slowly building up my Haida consistency. I can get one rep no problem now and can get 2 half the time, but anything after that? Yeah....good luck. In a strange way, I'm glad it's looking like she can't Haida in CSX because well, it'll make us have to be creative and look for a bunch of other non-Haida ways, and I can do most non-Haida stuff easy. Plus, it lets some unorthodox stuff get in.

And uh...anybody here play Arakune or Tsubaki? In my seemingly neverending revolving door of testing people, I'm considering giving them a shot (since I'm pretty sure I could learn say, Tsubaki more easily than Mu as from the short bit I've tried she seems like a weird combo of Noel's D thing with her D being attributed to moves by giving a 4th version, and a close-range Lambda with her BB, CC type attacks) so um....any advice on them?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't play either or those characters, but I know learning how to play arakune pre-curse efficiently can be a real adventure. And now that curse wears off faster it's even more important.

I'm looking forward to CSE. I'm excited to see what jin's new combos look like now. Especially with A ice car wall bouncing. Not sure how that's gonna work out, if they even kept it in the final build.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm (VERY) slowly building up my Haida consistency. I can get one rep no problem now and can get 2 half the time, but anything after that? Yeah....good luck. In a strange way, I'm glad it's looking like she can't Haida in CSX because well, it'll make us have to be creative and look for a bunch of other non-Haida ways, and I can do most non-Haida stuff easy. Plus, it lets some unorthodox stuff get in.

And uh...anybody here play Arakune or Tsubaki? In my seemingly neverending revolving door of testing people, I'm considering giving them a shot (since I'm pretty sure I could learn say, Tsubaki more easily than Mu as from the short bit I've tried she seems like a weird combo of Noel's D thing with her D being attributed to moves by giving a 4th version, and a close-range Lambda with her BB, CC type attacks) so um....any advice on them?
I don't even bother with the haida loop honestly. I'm too inconsistent with it, and I'm always like, do I have to do a 6A > 6C on this character? Blah.

I agree with what Spelt said about Arakune. Tsubaki is pretty easy to pick up, but her learning curve gets pretty steep once you're done learning the easy stuff, and you need to move on to other things, like IAD combos and DP dive whiffs and stuff.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That Noel one makes her look legit B.A. I suspect I might have to change my avatar soon, lol.

Edit: Side note, is that the "Red Noise" symbol from TWEWY in your sig, Kuraudo?

Top Bottom