• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, here's what worked for Minato.

Cat Chair when I fly in on non-confirms, and rush-down like an *******. x_x

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Well, here's what worked for Minato.

Cat Chair when I fly in on non-confirms, and rush-down like an *******. x_x
While I'm not even sure if cat chair is even a good idea (I doubt it is), I only did it to make you stop so could get some breathing room which kinda worked and kinda didn't. I haven't faced too many Hazamas online, so I haven't had to deal with him really. Guess I'll go to training and test out what I can do and what I can't against his Drive.
Cat chair is annoying as all hell, and so are those "spin you around so you fall down dizzy" attacks.
Sadly for Rachel, I hear that 5CC was changed so the opponent doesn't twirl and stuff. :(
I don't know what it does now. I'm not sure if 5CC being changed was a nerf or a buff.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
5CC makes them slide now, IIRC. Apparently the Rachels are using something different, but I can't recall what it was.

Cat chair when I pull in on block is probably what you SHOULD be doing, because I shouldn't be pulling in on block. I just get impatient and bank on wifi-Yomi.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm a big fan of Schrodinger Fu.

Played Brad Wong in DoA4.

Wait a second. Katie, why does a scene for DOA not exist? We must rectify this!

Barring that, I want tournaments for Bloody Roar: Primal Fury. Chronos banned, obv. :3c

****ing penguins.

Oh, and Uranus banned, completely obviously. ****'s broken. xD

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I'm a big fan of Schrodinger Fu.

Played Brad Wong in DoA4.

Wait a second. Katie, why does a scene for DOA not exist? We must rectify this!

Barring that, I want tournaments for Bloody Roar: Primal Fury. Chronos banned, obv. :3c

****ing penguins.

Oh, and Uranus banned, completely obviously. ****'s broken. xD
I'm also a big fan of Schrodinger Fu. I rock dat Faust hard. :bee:

I like DoA4. It's a pretty cool game. Actually, Adam was thinking about having all the fighting scenes having a potluck of games, so like SSFIV, BlazBlue, Smash, etc., so maybe we could have DoA4? It's a thought.

Even the best DOA4 player in the world admits that DOA4 is a terrible, terrible game.
I'd rather play DoA4 than Tekken. :I

dat loli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS9C47xoIeE

wow Noel is kinda scary , fast optic barrel and bloom trigger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLaVQ0tXdgc
Noel's midscreen BnB did 4k. I'm not used to seeing those numbers. What is this?

Watching the Platinum vid, I was surprisingly interested. She looks very Faust/Zappa to me, so I'll have to give her a try when she's released.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, it's official. I'm quitting against anyone who picks Platinum online, and I'm punching anyone who selects her offline, square in the face. I can deal with the loli thing, but the sounds her attacks make are just straight up offensive. I will at the VERY least play with headphones and blast music against her.

Edit: Holy god damn, the new Hazama combos are ghetto as hell. SO MUCH j.B, it's just like my ghetto *** combos when I couldn't do the easy BnB. xD

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm seriously in AWE of how unfathomably bad this announcer is.

Like, are they just trolling us, to see how bad we'll accept it before we riot?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Holy hell Noel. They have rebuilt her, made her faster, stronger, smarter, and she has decent priority? 3-4k combos coming out regularly? This is crazy good. I suppose only complaint is they didn't work on her defense, but I'll certainly take this over how she got nerfed in CS1. Also, even though I don't main Makoto, she certainly seemed a good bit improved, and Jin seemed better too. Ragna still mostly seems to be Ragna just with a Death Spike loop, and I guess they nuked Hazama's old BnB, huh? And man though, even with the bit of damage reduction on Hakumen, he still seems to be up there.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Holy hell Noel. They have rebuilt her, made her faster, stronger, smarter, and she has decent priority? 3-4k combos coming out regularly? This is crazy good. I suppose only complaint is they didn't work on her defense, but I'll certainly take this over how she got nerfed in CS1. Also, even though I don't main Makoto, she certainly seemed a good bit improved, and Jin seemed better too. Ragna still mostly seems to be Ragna just with a Death Spike loop, and I guess they nuked Hazama's old BnB, huh? And man though, even with the bit of damage reduction on Hakumen, he still seems to be up there.
I have a reason to play this game now?

Holy ****.

They better not nerf her.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Death Spike loop? Do you have a vid of it?

Also, it's kind of weird not seeing Hazama doing his traditional combo finisher.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, okay it's not a true loop, I guess, but someone called it that in the comments so for some reason it stuck. I also lol'd a bit at Revolver Blast comboing into itself. Oh, and if they nerf her, there WILL be blood.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Wow, they picked the worst announcer out of all the DLC ones. :laugh:

Man, no Tao's in any of the videos.

Is it just me, or does CS2 look faster?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Jin and Lambda stood out the most for me so far.
Could just be because of overall shorter combos.

Top Bottom