• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Hm, critiquing and getting critique on your own videos sounds alright. However, while I can record my matches onto a VHS, the thing I have to take stuff from a VCR onto my PC doesn't work on this PC, so I'm kinda sunk in terms of uploading stuff like that.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Im adding all the people for XBL. I'll message you all when I want to play. Trying to work on my ragna, been watching Kaqn, and my Hazama Watched all of the vids of Zakiyama (R.I.P).

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Oh, I understand the notation. I just never go on there because my email was banned from registering, and despite several messages and emails, hasn't been unbanned yet. :mad:

Coming on here and seeing combos makes me happy; thanks Lythium! <3
If you're using a hotmail account, you can't register. I made a gmail one, and that worked fine.

And no problem! :bee:

Yoshara

Smash Lord
If you're using a hotmail account, you can't register. I made a gmail one, and that worked fine.

You know, I was about to respond to this saying that I used my hotmail account to sign up on dustloop, but then I checked, and it turned out that I did the same thing as you.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Can I be a Platinum main yet?
If you get to be a Platinum main now, then I should be able to go ahead and be a Kokonoe main. :3

I swear, I'm going to play as her the instant that BB3 or whatever they call it comes out if, of course, she's in it.

... Oh. Really? That sucks. XD

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Oh cool, I didn't know you added Noel on my characters, Lythium.
While my Noel is improving, I think my Ragna's better since I use him a bit more.

So feel free to either replace Noel or just add Ragna ahead of her.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I bet Mike Z will show up to amaze our puny American minds with real Soviet posting.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Well Valk is finally on the way for 360. Ver.1.02 has been released on the marketplace, and now all that is left is to wait for the Valk to be made purchasable.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Valkenhayn is now out on 360, and he is at the low price of 320 MS points.

EDIT: I love how Kakihara rolls the "R" in "Valkenhayn R Hellsing" in the type A announcer pack..

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Valkenhayn is only $4 on the 360 version? Damn.

Or is 40 MS points = $1?

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Valk and 1.02 are out on xbox cheaaaaaaa!

Can't wait to get home to try this dood out! If anyone wants to play today add me on XBL, on the front page.

Top Bottom