• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
GST cheque =/= income tax return. :I

Anywho.

I spent 20 minutes with Ragna and learned two BnBs. Ragna, more like Swagna.

I only get $63 because I'm not working. I got like almost double that when I was, lol. And yeah, GST cheque, that's the thing (and yes, you yanks they're called 'cheques', not 'checks').

It was Poly-Sci I used to take back in the day not..."Economy of Money and General Service Tax-chequeness". :bee:

Or uh...the focus of tri-winning or whatever, haha.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I spent 20 minutes with Ragna and learned two BnBs. Ragna, more like Swagna.
I've heard that you can unlock the CS DLC colors in EX, if this is true then I will need to learn some basic Ragna combos so that I can troll with Gintoki Ragna. :3

That's enough to buy the LE extend!

http://www.aksysgames.com/2012/01/11/bbcs-extend-limited-edition-contents-announced/

40 page artbook.

I'm still disappointed we don't get the cool cover, but i'll probably still buy it anyway.
That looks nice enough.
Guess I'm getting the LE.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's enough to buy the LE extend!

http://www.aksysgames.com/2012/01/11/bbcs-extend-limited-edition-contents-announced/

40 page artbook.

I'm still disappointed we don't get the cool cover, but i'll probably still buy it anyway.
Kinda disappointing that we also didn't get that other book that other LE's got.
After looking it over, I might just pass on the LE.
I've heard that you can unlock the CS DLC colors in EX, if this is true then I will need to learn some basic Ragna combos so that I can troll with Gintoki Ragna. :3
Gintoki Ragna and Miku Rachel were probably the 2 reference colors I wanted the most.
If they're unlockable, I'll be happy. If they're unlockable by score attack or something, I'll be sad.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You unlock everything by getting points and leveling up. Then you use your points to buy things in the gallery mode.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
You unlock everything by getting points and leveling up. Then you use your points to buy things in the gallery mode.
Yep.

Basically, you earn points which gains you levels. The higher level you are, the more stuff you unlock, however, you can also spend points to unlock other stuff. For example, you get colours by gaining higher levels, and you can get announcers by spending points. Plus, everything else you would expect from Gallery, like pictures and shizz.

Also, the higher level that you are, you need more and more points to reach the level after that. You only get points for certain things though. You don't get any for training or challenge mode.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Meh, if I wanted cartoon boob, I'd watch uh...whatever that kind of "adult anime" is called. And really, does boobs just hanging out there instantly equal "hawt daaaayammm" all of a sudden?

How do you

what

I dont even.

How do you NOT appreciate underboob? You are a guy, right?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I dunno, every since the internet, boobs have had less of an impact on me. I mean, they're still mother****ing BOOBS, but still.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Stickbug's thread on dustloop is amazing.

I used to not think much about him, and I was originally avoiding reading it because I thought it was gonna be a large rant about bb players.

I'm glad I did read it. I agree with pretty much everything he said, and I have A LOT more respect for him now.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
It was a great read, but I fall into the broke college student category. Not much I can do right now, but I'm working on it. :/

Everyone should probably read it.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero

How do you

what

I dont even.

How do you NOT appreciate underboob? You are a guy, right?

Of course I'm a guy, and of course I appreciate underboob. It's just when it's cartoon unberboob and not real it's like uhh.... And besides, some girl could have 'the best pair' in the world or whatever, but if she's a total jerk, then she's really not that hot at all. I've never been purely a looks guy anyway, lol.

arturefo

Smash Journeyman
Stickbug's thread on dustloop is amazing.

I used to not think much about him, and I was originally avoiding reading it because I thought it was gonna be a large rant about bb players.

I'm glad I did read it. I agree with pretty much everything he said, and I have A LOT more respect for him now.
amazing read.thanks.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Of course I'm a guy, and of course I appreciate underboob. It's just when it's cartoon unberboob and not real it's like uhh.... And besides, some girl could have 'the best pair' in the world or whatever, but if she's a total jerk, then she's really not that hot at all. I've never been purely a looks guy anyway, lol.
A) Noel doesn't have boobs

B) Noel is a jerk

Guess she's double ugly.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It was a great read, but I fall into the broke college student category. Not much I can do right now, but I'm working on it. :/

Everyone should probably read it.

same. :(

I would definitely go to BBR/evo if I had the money.
Maybe when I'm done with school...

Top Bottom