• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Lyth, why'd you log on for 1 minute and then back off on PSN?

Is 6pm considered night time yet? xd

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Lyth, why'd you log on for 1 minute and then back off on PSN?

Is 6pm considered night time yet? xd
My boyfriend was playing Mega Man X on PS2, because our PS3 is backwards compatible. But it logs you out when you're playing a PS2 game.

I've got to run out for an errand, but I should be back in an hour or two. I'll send you a VM when I get back.

edit: Actually, if you can play right now, I am down. But I have to go around 7.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Eh, only like 20 minutes of gameplay then.

I can wait until you get back.

EDIT: There's X1 on PS2?

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Aw man, I wish I had a PS2.

I remember when I was little, I borrowed my cousin's PS2 to play X7.

:|

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Aw man, I wish I had a PS2.

I remember when I was little, I borrowed my cousin's PS2 to play X7.

:|
X7's like the worst one though :(
TBH, I only found the first and second one to be great. The rest I didn't like or were mediocre.

Anywho, working on Ragna and Rachel some more in preparation for Extend.
They didn't change much in terms of combos, so I should be fine when the game's out.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Okay, I'll send you a VM when I get back. :3

Mega Man X Collection: http://www.amazon.com/Mega-Man-X-Co...BWY6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326667082&sr=8-1

PS - Ignore the message I just sent you on PSN then. :p
Mega Man X Collection? Oh man, that was SO awesome when I found it. X-X5 are amazing, overall and the SNES trilogy ones are sweet. I remember when you could do the Hadouken in X1, and the Shoryuken in X2 with that capsule, I was sad when in X3 you couldn't do the Tatsumakisenpuu...stuff. You know, the Hurricane Kick.

And Crusayer, I think out east is either...1 or 2 hours ahead of EST in terms of time. So uh...I think it's either 7:17, or 8:17 as of me posting this.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I have the MM collection on PS2, but I could only find the MMX collection on Gamecube at the time.

GCN controller just doesn't feel right. :(

Is Valkenhayn really that good this time around though? He's always been a cool looking character to play.
Valkenhayn is stupidly good, but so much fun. :3

Most people never really noticed him because there's always been a couple characters that were better than him, that's going to change with EX.

Still, out of all the top tier characters we've had before, Valk is the tamest.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
X7's like the worst one though :(
TBH, I only found the first and second one to be great. The rest I didn't like or were mediocre.
Yeah I know X7 was the worst. Hence the rest of the post xd.

I played the zero games the most. Especially Z3, I never did end up finishing my 100pts perfect run of the game >_<.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yeah I know X7 was the worst. Hence the rest of the post xd.

I played the zero games the most. Especially Z3, I never did end up finishing my 100pts perfect run of the game >_<.
lol I haven't finished my 100 pt perfect run either on Z3. I just gave up on the final stage.
I don't think I could beat 10 or so bosses without getting hit.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I was never really that into the Zero games all that much. Especially since that one big thing in the third one is just SO NOT RIGHT that it felt like I was watching Terminator 3 in terms of killing series continuity.

Also, I liked the X series Zero a LOT better too. He was like...the Ken to X's Ryu, etc, and it just WORKED. And pre-X6 it was like "Axl who?". Actually, apparently the head of the Mega Man X series intended to end them at X5.

And I see what you did with the wolf=tamest top tier thing there, Rutger. :bee:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I want to but I don't....it's like...I want to stay off BB until CSX, but I'm like...getting semi-addicted to UC3's multiplayer. Gotta level up treasure hunter so I can unlock Elena's GMAL. ;)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
GGs, Crusayer. That was a lot of fun. My Noel can actually play pretty smart, I just choose not to though against Makoto lol.
And the Noel mirror match doesn't scare me one bit, FYI. XD
I don't go into optic barrel combos much online since my brain is too used to doing some Haida Loop stuff so I tend to forget or screw up.

And stop mashing 2A or throw on wake up. You're just like Arturefo. :mad088:

Guess I'll start focusing on Ragna again. Haven't gotten his stuff down in muscle memory yet for matches.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Don't feel too bad if you mash throw for a bit. Anybody remember that semi-troll period I had where I'd like do a bunch of random things into throw just for the hell of it? And when did you decide to do Ragna, Minato?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Don't feel too bad if you mash throw for a bit. Anybody remember that semi-troll period I had where I'd like do a bunch of random things into throw just for the hell of it? And when did you decide to do Ragna, Minato?
I'm not hating him for it. It works after all. It makes me frustrated since I can't do meaties online yet.
Although now I if I remember, I just stay out of range and just do a Counter Hit them. It's just that Makoto has parry so I can't always do that. lol

And well, I've kinda used Ragna on and off in every game. I used him in CS2 before and had his combos down. I'm just not used to how I should adjust my combos due to spacing, tech time, etc. I just figured that practicing Ragna is a good head start for Extend. I don't know if I'll use him if I do go to that BB Revolution, that is, if I manage to get 2 more people for a team.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
GGs, Crusayer!

Your Makoto is as strong as ever. Also, props for being able to do those combos online. Whenever I tried to do fancy combos, I just dropped them. So, I felt kinda scrubby. :I

Crusayer

Smash Lord
GGs Lyth~

@Minato

Playing your noel today was a vast difference than last time hahaha.

I need to remember that there's rolling in this game for wake up. I can't play everything as hard knockdown like melty >_<.

Today was the disrespect your oki / pressure day~

I also saved that one match Noel mirror match Minato. JUST for that wake up run forward 6B that hit behind you for some reason QQ.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
@Minato

Playing your noel today was a vast difference than last time hahaha.

I need to remember that there's rolling in this game for wake up. I can't play everything as hard knockdown like melty >_<.
My CS2 Noel experience on people only came from the two sets I had in the XBL tourney. Only recently did I face Spelt and just played for hours which helped me so much.

You know what I want to do though in matches. I pretty much can block an overhead most of the time if that's all I'm expecting. If I get a left or right mixup or a throw, I'll fail. It's hard for me to anticipate too many things online, so that was difficult (yet fun).

Today was the disrespect your oki / pressure day~
This is why it's hard for me to play BB online for a long time (or any fighter for that matter). My playstyle will just degenerate lol.

I'm also mad that I didn't get that perfect. I looked away after I did my DD and you teched in the middle of it or something.

arturefo

Smash Journeyman
GGs, Crusayer. That was a lot of fun. My Noel can actually play pretty smart, I just choose not to though against Makoto lol.
And the Noel mirror match doesn't scare me one bit, FYI. XD
I don't go into optic barrel combos much online since my brain is too used to doing some Haida Loop stuff so I tend to forget or screw up.

And stop mashing 2A or throw on wake up. You're just like Arturefo. :mad088:

Guess I'll start focusing on Ragna again. Haven't gotten his stuff down in muscle memory yet for matches.
heuhue.true.but i stopped doing that so often.it works sometimes but its not worth.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm gonna be going to Japan in August for the Sun Rise Smash tourney. But I'm gonna get in the arcades and play some BlazBlue and whatnot against some other players hopefully. Should be hype.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'll try. It'll be from the 3rd to the 17th, so hopefully I'll be able to hit something up. If anything I'll at least get to do some Melty and hopefully Unlimited Codes too.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Yeah, Acho should have all the fighting games you could ever want. If you can't attend a tourney, you can at least visit.

From poverty games to the big SSF4AE to the anime games. I also heard that their washrooms play GG music.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Have fun Kuraudo.

Enjoy the plane ride. :troll:

Outta curiosity, where is Acho located? If it's gonna be on one of our stops, then we'll definitely go.
A-cho's youtube has it's location as 京都府 which looks to be Kyoto, and their twitter is acho_kyoto so...

As for where in Kyoto, I don't know.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
The plane ride sucks, haha.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure A-cho's in Kyoto. They definitely had BB cabs at the Club Sega in Akihabara when I was there, so be sure to check that out.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
heuhue.true.but i stopped doing that so often.it works sometimes but its not worth.
Yeah, but by all means, use it on me until it stops working. I'm just making fun of the fact I always seem to lose to those, haha.

And that's pretty awesome, Kuraudo. Sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun.

Top Bottom