• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think Hazama's j.c is holdable.
That would make j.b > j.cc > JC > j.ccccc really awkward.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Is that the Batousai one? I've seen it. It's sexy.

My boyfriend still mashes sekkajin. But he's not going to stop doing it because he's counting the hits.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll probably still mash at first too, but I'm still gonna try changing if holding it is easier.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I'm still hoping for Hima to make a BBEX Valkenhayn combo video.

Showing off all the new BS. :3

Crusayer

Smash Lord
GGs minato. I wanted to bait bursts really bad near the end LOL. First time in my life I did that \o/.

Also, salt on that last platinum match. I totally didn't want that DP near the end there ]:

Other than that. Great games. There were some hilarious moments xd. GOODBYE S-TIER MAKOTO. I will miss you ;-;. Also random noel (I won't miss you that much though \o/).

EDIT: Oh yeah, lyth. I 2-0'd werekill for the tournament (if anyone remembers it).

Minato

穏やかじゃない
GGs minato. I wanted to bait bursts really bad near the end LOL. First time in my life I did that \o/.

Also, salt on that last platinum match. I totally didn't want that DP near the end there ]:

Other than that. Great games. There were some hilarious moments xd.

EDIT: Oh yeah, lyth. I 2-0'd werekill for the tournament (if anyone remembers it).
GGs. Makoto mixups are too frustrating to deal lol. I didn't want to play a disrespectful Noel but I just had to sometimes.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
GGs. Makoto mixups are too frustrating to deal lol. I didn't want to play a disrespectful Noel but I just had to sometimes.
Well, Noel will always be able to be totally disrespectful, as this shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZWmjBz9BK0 (9:50 on)

And people laughed when my Montreal friend with an import copy told them Noel was higher than B tier. :bee:

Also, Merry Christmas, everyone!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Cool, thanks! :3c

Well, Noel will always be able to be totally disrespectful, as this shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZWmjBz9BK0 (9:50 on)

And people laughed when my Montreal friend with an import copy told them Noel was higher than B tier. :bee:

Also, Merry Christmas, everyone!
Sooo... look at all the ****s that were not given in that match.

Merry Christmas, BlazBluers! :bee:

I got some pretty sweet BB-related swag from the bf.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Merry Christmas, everyone ^__^! I know I haven't posted here in a while, but I thought I'd drop in and say Merry Christmas to you all ^^;. Also, Happy Birthday to Noel Vermillion ^__^!

Also, I wanted to let you guys know that I'm gonna be hosting a BB party on the 27th, so if any of your guys want in, just let me know and I'll be sure to invite you ^__^! Well, have a Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope to post regularly again soon XD!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Merry Christmas Everyone~

I would import if I didn't want the LE one so bad.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Merry Christmas!

I'm going to get back into this game, and get good again before Extend. Anyone wanna play tonight around 10:00 EST?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Merry Christmas Everyone~

I would import if I didn't want the LE one so bad.
Agreed, that LE looks so good.

And...I really aren't feeling playing tonight. I'm just literally so worn out from having the past 4/5 days being busy AND with tomorrow going to be busy with family stuff AGAIN, lol. Pretty much, all I'm going to want to do until Tuesday is have some time to be lazy, and then sleep.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
As long as it has the same cover + soundtrack/artbook I'm good.

The tutorial things like they had in CT would be cool but I kinda doubt that'll happen.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Random side question, Lythi. With how Spring Raid looks in CSX, it almost seems like you should be able to run under them after it to cross up and send them back the other way with 6C in a combo. Is that possible, or no?

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
*sigh*

All my friends have migrated to Ultimate XD. I miss playing with them sometimes.

Also, Live, I know you didn't ask me but it sounds possible, but I think 6C wouldn't connect in time. That might work as a reset, though, as I know it happened in this vid at around 10:06 (R-1's Noel is so amazing <3). So, it could work as a good reset, or a good positioning tool. But I don't think you'll be able to combo into it if you're going to try and cross it up.

Top Bottom