• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
ggs,minato.shame i eas dropping so many combos,but i was doing fine,i think.you surprise me with that rachel.i didnt knew you play well with her too.
GGs, arturefo. I can't block and tech those Lambda mixups in time online, but I can see them. :urg:
My Rachel's bad right now. She's been my real main in BB, but I haven't used her much in CS2.

Plus I haven't faced a Lambda with Rachel lately. So I got desperate and played weird.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Sorry about the mic issues, GigaKlawz. I had it set to mute, and I figured since the room's always been set to 'no mics' that that would mute it anyway. I guess that doesn't cover the fact my mic can get really static-y sometimes, or that "his name is FACEless, not FAITHless!!" 'discussion'.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
/nope.avi

They keep talking about all the other games that are going on, but they haven't streamed any of the others yet. Plus, I think Justin Wong showed up to play HDR, so that's probably why they're streaming that.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Well, I keep making them because I get bored, and then I have no one to share them with, nothing to do with them, and no purpose for making them... so, I'm like, I'LL CHANGE IT TO THIS ONE.

It just happens sometimes. :urg:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Making new avatars is fun. :3

The new size makes it better, though the 40 KB limit has forced me to make some smaller than they can be to avoid loss in image quality.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bleh it's super laggy for me.

I'll wait until they're uploaded to youtube.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Ah yes...like how I have to have my cases and stuff set out just right on the table next to the chair that has to be set up just right to the TV, lol. Hm, having a tiny bit of OCD can't translate over, can it?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I think the posts got deleted because I can't find them now, but apparently, two guys got into it. Apparently, someone threatened to bash someone's face in with a stick or something. I dunno, that is all I know.

I really wish they would stream other games at Canada Cup as well. :I

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Is it me or does this just not sound very threatening?
Getting hit in the face with a TE sounds like a really bad day to me.

Or you could just imagine it was that one stick disigned like Ragna's sword, that might just make it the worst day ever.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I want a stick designed like hakumen's sword.

In other, sad new, apparently all of the good jins have switched... :c

Top Bottom