• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I usually pick Alexandrite or random for song though. I'll avoid choosing Catus Carnival if it pisses people off lol.

Also, here's my info for OP unless I need to be active first before being in there.
[COLLAPSE="PSN"]Krynxe
Krynxe
Lakewood, Washington

I have Plati as a secondary, but I don't think I'm good enough with her yet.[/COLLAPSE]

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
It depends on whom I'm playing against xd. For example

With Litchi
Usually auto or Condemnation Wings + her own CS stage
vs Arakune auto
vs Bang Weak Executioner/Memory of Tears
vs Tager Thin RED Line
vs Taokaka Memory of Tears + Hakumen's stage (CT reference :D)

...etc :)

:052:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF arf ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I don't see a problem with them! :bee:

I'm finding it really amusing that I'm getting hate for my character choices again. It hasn't happened in a while, but I played in a tournament over the weekend, and I got flak for playing Mu. Like, seriously, it doesn't even make sense. Noel, I can understand, because she's always received hate. But Mu? What do?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Uh, well...as a Noel that's played you and other good Mu's (and good Lambda's too), I can TOTALLY see the Murakumo hate. I mean, sometimes it's like trying to jump, run, and dash through a minefield, at least with Noel. So that kind of thing can be kind of difficult to deal with when you effectively feel like "I can't do...ANYTHING!!". With that being said though, forget about them, the same people who are complaining that you're beating them are probably the same people that would be laughing at you and trash talking you if they were beating you.

Don't get me wrong, I've gotten plenty of Noel flak since CS2 came out. Including some guy who told me "That's not how Noel plays!!!".

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't see a problem with them! :bee:

I'm finding it really amusing that I'm getting hate for my character choices again. It hasn't happened in a while, but I played in a tournament over the weekend, and I got flak for playing Mu. Like, seriously, it doesn't even make sense. Noel, I can understand, because she's always received hate. But Mu? What do?
Wat.

Who gave you flak for playing Mu? >_>

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Uh, well...as a Noel that's played you and other good Mu's (and good Lambda's too), I can TOTALLY see the Murakumo hate. I mean, sometimes it's like trying to jump, run, and dash through a minefield, at least with Noel. So that kind of thing can be kind of difficult to deal with when you effectively feel like "I can't do...ANYTHING!!". With that being said though, forget about them, the same people who are complaining that you're beating them are probably the same people that would be laughing at you and trash talking you if they were beating you.

Don't get me wrong, I've gotten plenty of Noel flak since CS2 came out. Including some guy who told me "That's not how Noel plays!!!".
I get the Noel hate, but it's always been there. It's silly, but I get it. People will always be salty about Noel. I dunno, I just don't get the Mu hate. It doesn't make sense to me, I guess. She's not even that great of a character. :p

I'm not really worried about what they think, I was just more surprised about it than anything else.

Wat.

Who gave you flak for playing Mu? >_>
Some random MK9 dudes/spectators that just happened to show up, and a couple of them played in the BB tournament. They kept saying how she looked super cheap/dumb/broken, etc. They're just scrubs, obv.

Though I can't blame them after my match against Kyle. NO RESPECT. :embarrass:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Oh, I get it. They were some people who don't really understand the game. You were probably the person they just happened to be watching play at the time. I'm sure if it was a good Hazama, Litchi, Jin, or Makoto, they'd say the same thing.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Some random MK9 dudes/spectators that just happened to show up, and a couple of them played in the BB tournament. They kept saying how she looked super cheap/dumb/broken, etc. They're just scrubs, obv.

Though I can't blame them after my match against Kyle. NO RESPECT. :embarrass:
Oh, I thought one of regulars was giving you ****, would've been surprised.

Still salty that I couldn't attend, but I wrecked my Calculus midterm.

In unrelated news, listening to my Arab professor communicate in broken English with the Chinese student ALSO speaking broken English, is goddamn hilarious. He's so wacky.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Oh, I get it. They were some people who don't really understand the game. You were probably the person they just happened to be watching play at the time. I'm sure if it was a good Hazama, Litchi, Jin, or Makoto, they'd say the same thing.
Haha, well. There was a good Hazama, and a decent Litchi. But whatev, scrubs think Tager is broken. There's not much I can do.

Oh, I thought one of regulars was giving you ****, would've been surprised.

Still salty that I couldn't attend, but I wrecked my Calculus midterm.

In unrelated news, listening to my Arab professor communicate in broken English with the Chinese student ALSO speaking broken English, is goddamn hilarious.
Haha, welcome to Dal, seriously. Good job! I missed your pink throw shenanigans, so you better come out to the next one. :I

Whatev, I got **** one time for playing Makoto from regulars. And I still occasionally get **** for playing Noel too. But haters gonna hate, and katers gonna kate. :cool:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hate people who come into a game they've put no time into before and start making assumptions about it.

Especially when those assumptions are about the overall quality of the game.

:mad079:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Madpoke? When did we get that?

Bah, I don't care, I'll always have madTL.

Tournament sounds great, can't wait.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Man, I'm always losing.

I was fighting some lvl 70 Jin in a player match, he's in the corner and I landed a 5B, it's AB2 combo time.
I activate AB2 before the third hit of 3C, don't capitalize on the fact that I'm in AB2, and lose it. :(
Then I get astraled full screen because I let go of the wall and get stuck in ice sword blockstun. :(

I can't wait until I wake up one day and stop playing like an idiot. :3

Top Bottom